AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household
Russellfan

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Empty
PostSubject: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 3:51 pm

American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI

The American Idol dirt is officially starting to spill.

After tearfully opening up in his audition about his 2009 drunken driver-related car crash, it turns out contestant Stefano Langone himself was arrested for a DUI just a year after the incident.

Reports say Stefano was caught by a Washington State Patrol trooper for "speeding and changing lanes without signaling." He then failed a field sobriety test and was arrested.

"While en route [to police headquarters], Langone began singing," the arresting trooper said in his report.

News later surfaced that Stefano was released after eight hours on $500 bail.

In a deal with prosecutors, he pleaded guilty this past November to a reduced charge of negligent driving and received a suspended 90-day jail sentence, fined $863 and ordered to take a drug-and-alcohol-education course. The judge also warned Stefano to stay out of trouble for two years or risk being back behind bars.

Stefano will take the stage Wednesday as a part of Season 10ís top 12.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 3:58 pm

Here is a link from the Seattle times.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2014512353_langone17.html?prmid=head_main
Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 4:00 pm

I don't remember him tearfully talking about being in a drunk driving crash, do you guys?
Back to top Go down
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 4:04 pm

I don't remember but then again I did miss parts of some of the shows. All the dirty laundry comes out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 4:07 pm

Lori wrote:
I don't remember but then again I did miss parts of some of the shows. All the dirty laundry comes out eventually.

I missed a lot too. Somebody will know.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 4:18 pm

He talked about a very serious accident he was in. They had told his family that he might not walk again post accident so his progress is remarkable. He has huge scars on his fore-arms, I can only imagine he had compound fractures on both arms. I don't remember if he said the accident was due to drunk driving.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 4:29 pm

Oh wow. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
blondie55

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 5:14 pm

Drunk driving is such a stupid, idiotic, selfish thing to do... BUT I know two separate incidents with people I personally know that were arrested and charged with DUI and it was complete Bullshit, so I always take these stories with a grain of salt until they're actually convicted of a crime... and even then some times I'm not so sure.

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 11:29 pm

Some people are not given a second chance at life. He was and drinking a driving is not a good way to make it count. I hope he has learned from his mistake and plans to use better judgment in the future.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Jameso01

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2019-01-19

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2019, 3:55 am

Oh-no! He was my fatherís favorite. Anyways, he is not going to like this news. Also, I am planning to hire a good DUI attorney Los Angeles for my sister. She has been charged for DUI and want to help her get out of it. She is the only one who earns in her family and have to save her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duilawyerlosangeles.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI   American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idolís Stefano Langone Was Arrested for DUI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment News and Gossip-
Jump to: