Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:02 pm

That name is ridiculous. For a newborn, that baby is pretty cute.

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:03 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
no Scott's fine--- but if it had been spelled Skawt- you would have never made it past elementary school without several psychiatric hospitalizations

Actually Scott here in New England is pronounced skawt and we didn't go to psych hospitals she just put the undesirables in the coat room

And you're sure it's the name, not the person carrying it lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:03 pm

Is that the baby that was created out of wed lock????

Bless her heart.... I am sure she will grow up in a loving non judgemental beautiful christlike family. And yeah... that woman looks great for just having a kid. Good luck to the all.

Spoiler:

PS... loving AZ & all TX teams are DONE in the CWS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:05 pm

I love weird names. Lol. A lot of my friends are naming their kids odd names. When I say odd, I don't mean Pilot inspector. Lol Who is the actor from My name is Earl who did that?
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:07 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Ceattle? That is horrid.
I look at it and see "cattle" misspelled. Not to mention Seattle misspelled. I just cannot with the bad names. #itsaformofchildabusepeople

I read cattle too!!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:07 pm

Mappy wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
no Scott's fine--- but if it had been spelled Skawt- you would have never made it past elementary school without several psychiatric hospitalizations

Actually Scott here in New England is pronounced skawt and we didn't go to psych hospitals she just put the undesirables in the coat room

i was an ok kid didn't care much for loud kids or the other kids who insisted on having a river of snot constantly running down their faces but i never caused any trouble liar Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:10 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

Damn I guess I put my foot in my mouth with that one, sorry Skawt! I hope when she put you in the coat closet at least she slipped you a Risperdal
dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:10 pm

Hope wrote:
I love weird names. Lol. A lot of my friends are naming their kids odd names. When I say odd, I don't mean Pilot inspector. Lol Who is the actor from My name is Earl who did that?

Jason Lee.

I just want parents to consider when their child is in school and the teacher has to read their name without knowing the pronunciation and how the name will sound if the news anchor reads it because your child just held up the liquor store. Not to mention how many times you will have to shout it at them throughout their lifetimes. One lady had a bunch (and by bunch, I am talking teens of kids) and they all had 130 letter names (well, in the teens). And miraculously, not a one of them went by their given names. Because who the hell can shout "Nebbachadnezzer, get out of the street!" 200 times fast?

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:11 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Mappy wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

i was an ok kid didn't care much for loud kids or the other kids who insisted on having a river of snot constantly running down their faces but i never caused any trouble liar Twisted Evil

I'm sure demon banana
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:12 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

Damn I guess I put my foot in my mouth with that one, sorry Skawt! I hope when she put you in the coat closet at least she slipped you a Risperdal
dance

This school didn't have permanent walls just movable partitions like cubicles
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 12:15 am

I bet she had an argument about the name with her mother while she was in labour. Hope it isn't officially registered yet.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 3:49 am

The baby's name is for sure Ceattle. I saw pictures of the nursery and everything had a monogrammed C on it.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:26 am

I read it as "cattle" too. If it's supposed to be pronounced Seattle, just spell it that way. You know she's going to have to spell her name for people a million times before she even gets her first job. Weird name ... somewhat appropriate for a pair of rodeo parents I guess.
I have an adverse reaction to the name Justin. I once had a demon child named Justin in my grade eight class. I think he aged me ten years in that one school year. In self defense, I ended up bringing him in early every morning and feeding him into a stupor.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:30 am

I suggest that baby have a nickname right now - like CeCe.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 7:35 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I read it as "cattle" too. If it's supposed to be pronounced Seattle, just spell it that way. You know she's going to have to spell her name for people a million times before she even gets her first job. Weird name ... somewhat appropriate for a pair of rodeo parents I guess.
I have an adverse reaction to the name Justin. I once had a demon child named Justin in my grade eight class. I think he aged me ten years in that one school year. In self defense, I ended up bringing him in early every morning and feeding him into a stupor.

I went to school with a kid and his name was Justin Case. I guess his parents thought they were being clever with the play on words thing. LOL
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 7:35 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:

There are several names I will never name a kid after teaching for 10 years including Isaiah, Issac, Sean, Shane, etc. I really don't mind the weird name just spell it correctly. One of my favorite names for a kid is Espn (pronounced with a short e).
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 7:48 am

Gorgeous baby. Don't care for the name either. That poor girl will be correcting everybody all the time. The C hits me as a K. She'll get used to telling people no, it's a "C" as in celery.

Awhile back Hayden's sister said on her fb that Hayden will be calling the baby Coco. For what reason, she didn't say. scratch
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 10:21 am

xubaby2000 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
ummm so wait..... Ceattle isn't a misspelled word? They named the child CEATTLE??????????????? WTF?

XU, I am sure you will agree, I see a clear relationship in my clients between terrible names (especially misspelled ones) and subsequent mental disturbance

They never have a fighting chance. I would love to go through the laundry list of Names that Were Bad From Jump, but I think it is a breach of confidentiality? But a name that is pronounced like what happens when your marriage breaks up, forms of cancer, and any derivative of "devil" "demon" or "spawn" never turn out well. Also, the name Albert (and this is not a joke) brings out hostility in teachers (there was a study done.)

Where? I want to see. I love stuff like that. demon banana

mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 10:49 am

about names, One of my grandsons is Tucker, lol, yep you know where this is going.
roll on floor laughi

For about the first year he was talking his T's came out as F's. I can't tell you fun I had when people asked him his name.
bad girl
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 12:51 pm

currentresident wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
ummm so wait..... Ceattle isn't a misspelled word? They named the child CEATTLE??????????????? WTF?

XU, I am sure you will agree, I see a clear relationship in my clients between terrible names (especially misspelled ones) and subsequent mental disturbance

They never have a fighting chance. I would love to go through the laundry list of Names that Were Bad From Jump, but I think it is a breach of confidentiality? But a name that is pronounced like what happens when your marriage breaks up, forms of cancer, and any derivative of "devil" "demon" or "spawn" never turn out well. Also, the name Albert (and this is not a joke) brings out hostility in teachers (there was a study done.)

Where? I want to see. I love stuff like that. demon banana

I was trying to find it last night but all I could find is a British version. The Albert Study was maybe done in the late 80s, early 90s?

Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 2:43 pm

Happy, where did you see pics of the nursery, and pdr, how were you able to see that? I need to up my lurker skills! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 5:37 pm

BB4Me! wrote:
Happy, where did you see pics of the nursery, and pdr, how were you able to see that? I need to up my lurker skills! lol!

You need to friend Terryn on facebook.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 5:47 pm

A child was registered at my school for kindergarten. His name was pronounced 'She-thay-ed' It was spelled 'Shithead'. The family moved shortly after school started.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 5:58 pm

Believe it or not but some of us with unique names survive childhood just fine and have normal productive adult lives.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:06 pm

There is a pool man in my town. He works for all the rich folks.
His name is Richard Head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:13 pm

kaper wrote:
A child was registered at my school for kindergarten. His name was pronounced 'She-thay-ed' It was spelled 'Shithead'. The family moved shortly after school started.

Please tell me you are joking...please.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:13 pm

kaper wrote:

NO WAY!! That is what we jokingly call our dog-- pronounced just that way!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:14 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Believe it or not but some of us with unique names survive childhood just fine and have normal productive adult lives.

Ok, now you have to tell us your unique name.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:16 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

My brother worked with a guy with that name. He answered his phone "Dick Head speaking." lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:18 pm

Lori wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

My brother worked with a guy with that name. He answered his phone "Dick Head speaking." lol!

Names like that crack me up!

Honest to God, my sister Cathy and her family go to Dr. FANG!...it is their DENTIST!!!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 22nd 2011, 6:23 pm

Lori wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Laughing I think folks that have "unique" names (like Richard Head) probably possess a great sense of humor, as well. They are probably a lot of fun to be around.

My daughter got her wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Gas! He had a great sense of humor.

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=11709
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   

Back to top Go down

Hayden Moss
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: