all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Hayden Moss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 17th 2011, 6:23 pm

KMKB wrote:
I wonder what is going on in Louisville with all those reality people? Is Hayden on another cross country tour?


Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 17th 2011, 7:01 pm

Finally!! A picture without the baseball cap and flannel shirt!!
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 916
Location : oc in so cal
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 17th 2011, 10:18 pm

Hayden def got a real trim. He looks good.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 17th 2011, 10:25 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
KMKB wrote:
I wonder what is going on in Louisville with all those reality people? Is Hayden on another cross country tour?




Thanks -- I googled it and found this

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/06/15/reality-tv-charity-event-returns-to-kentucky/


it did say that Kathy from BB is going to be there too.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 17th 2011, 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4631
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 17th 2011, 11:21 pm

does he have a job yet? better yet... did he ever graduate?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 2:25 am

ebowers wrote:
Nice pics. That blonde girl with Hayden (second pic) looks like Kathy from BB.
Hayden's teeth are very white...whiter than J/J's! I wonder if they glow in the dark like Ross's did on that one episode of Friends????



It is Kathy from BB12 with Hayden in the second picture. She posted some other pictures from this event on her Facebook page.


Sarah, I agree Paul from American Idol 10 has the whitest teeth ever. lol!



_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 4:57 am

Gimme wrote:
does he have a job yet? better yet... did he ever graduate?

lol! Naw but he did trim his hair a bit.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 6:40 am

Lori wrote:
Gimme wrote:
does he have a job yet? better yet... did he ever graduate?

lol! Naw but he did trim his hair a bit.

Maybe that's his new job interview haircut?? :geek:
Hayden sure does love all these reality functions. I don't think he's missed one since the end of BB12. And who is this Jodi person? Hayden's agent? Reality cougar? Why are they always together?

_________________
Women are like angels, but if you break our wings, we continue to fly... on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 6:41 am

Didn't she cast him?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 9:25 am

jengalives wrote:
Lori wrote:
Gimme wrote:
does he have a job yet? better yet... did he ever graduate?

lol! Naw but he did trim his hair a bit.

Maybe that's his new job interview haircut?? :geek:
Hayden sure does love all these reality functions. I don't think he's missed one since the end of BB12. And who is this Jodi person? Hayden's agent? Reality cougar? Why are they always together?

Yes and yes - lol

She cast him in the show and hung tight to his Mom when the show was on. Said some shitty things on Facebook..later apologized half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 10:31 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
jengalives wrote:
Lori wrote:
Gimme wrote:
does he have a job yet? better yet... did he ever graduate?

lol! Naw but he did trim his hair a bit.

Maybe that's his new job interview haircut?? :geek:
Hayden sure does love all these reality functions. I don't think he's missed one since the end of BB12. And who is this Jodi person? Hayden's agent? Reality cougar? Why are they always together?

Yes and yes - lol

She cast him in the show and hung tight to his Mom when the show was on. Said some shitty things on Facebook..later apologized half-heartedly.


Were these things said about Hayden?? Or were they about other people on the show or his family?? I guess if they were about Hayden they have kissed and made up.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 10:35 am

ebowers wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
jengalives wrote:
Lori wrote:
Gimme wrote:
does he have a job yet? better yet... did he ever graduate?

lol! Naw but he did trim his hair a bit.

Maybe that's his new job interview haircut?? :geek:
Hayden sure does love all these reality functions. I don't think he's missed one since the end of BB12. And who is this Jodi person? Hayden's agent? Reality cougar? Why are they always together?

Yes and yes - lol

She cast him in the show and hung tight to his Mom when the show was on. Said some shitty things on Facebook..later apologized half-heartedly.


Were these things said about Hayden?? Or were they about other people on the show or his family?? I guess if they were about Hayden they have kissed and made up.


She called kristen a butterface
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 10:43 am


I am not going to even ask what that means...butterface. But, thanks for the reply to my question.
Kristen is beautiful...the many pics in her thread are simply gorgeous. She has a lot of self confidence and poise. I am sure she has been the target of many jealous girls in her lifetime.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 10:46 am

ebowers wrote:

I am not going to even ask what that means...butterface. But, thanks for the reply to my question.
Kristen is beautiful...the many pics in her thread are simply gorgeous. She has a lot of self confidence and poise. I am sure she has been the target of many jealous girls in her lifetime.


A butterface is someone with a great body but her face is ugly
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25137
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 10:50 am

Hayden's Mom and sister were worse about Kristen. Icky family.
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 916
Location : oc in so cal
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 11:15 am

Don't forget about grandma and Hayden's aunt and their nasty comments about Kristen. All of them women were talking shit about Kristen on fb to each other during the show. head explode
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 4:10 pm

He may have gotten a haircut but it wasn't a good one. He could actually look really good if he had a decent haircut. But that wouldn't change his douchey personality

I can't believe Jodi said that about Kristen, what a B

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25137
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 4:54 pm

Jodi is way too into the reality boys imo.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 5:28 pm

No... you guys...
Jodi said some uncomplimentary things about Kristen.
The butterface comment was made by Hayden's sister.
Now, Jodi may have laughed at that comment, I don't recall.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 5:33 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
No... you guys...
Jodi said some uncomplimentary things about Kristen.
The butterface comment was made by Hayden's sister.
Now, Jodi may have laughed at that comment, I don't recall.



Your You're right Jodi said something about Kristen being a cheater ignoring the fact that Hayden was pretty much doing the same thing


Last edited by scottep_32 on June 18th 2011, 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 5:34 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
No... you guys...
Jodi said some uncomplimentary things about Kristen.
The butterface comment was made by Hayden's sister.
Now, Jodi may have laughed at that comment, I don't recall.


Thank you because that's the way I remember it. It was the sister that called Kristen that.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25137
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 18th 2011, 5:42 pm

Eh, they are all painted with the doucher brush.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 19th 2011, 1:46 am

KayS wrote:
Eh, they are all painted with the doucher brush.


I have been drinking and this made me giggle! LMAO
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 7:49 pm



Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 7:58 pm

As much as I hate her FB comments etc, she looks good for just having a baby! Did anyone ever do the math on her wedding, pregnancy, and now delivery? LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:09 pm

Who is she?

one of those ladies looks a lot like Jordan's mom

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:12 pm

Hayden looks so much better with some of his hair cut off and minus the baseball cap.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:14 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Who is she?

one of those ladies looks a lot like Jordan's mom

Hayden's sister. She is a rodeo rider as is her husband, the couple in the front could be the other set of grandparents. The other people are Hayden's mother and her parents.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:31 pm

Ceattle? That is horrid.
I look at it and see "cattle" misspelled. Not to mention Seattle misspelled. I just cannot with the bad names. #itsaformofchildabusepeople

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:34 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Ceattle? That is horrid.
I look at it and see "cattle" misspelled. Not to mention Seattle misspelled. I just cannot with the bad names. #itsaformofchildabusepeople

I so agree. Stupid
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:39 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Ceattle? That is horrid.
I look at it and see "cattle" misspelled. Not to mention Seattle misspelled. I just cannot with the bad names. #itsaformofchildabusepeople

I agree, the baba is adorable (so tiny) but the name??...not so adorable.
I think bully kids at school will call her Cattle just to be mean.
Why didn't they just name her Seattle if they like the city so much?
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:43 pm

ummm so wait..... Ceattle isn't a misspelled word? They named the child CEATTLE??????????????? WTF?

XU, I am sure you will agree, I see a clear relationship in my clients between terrible names (especially misspelled ones) and subsequent mental disturbance

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:43 pm

Hayden looks a lot better without the baseball cap.

His sister looks tired, but she should.

I don't like the name, but congrats to her and her husband.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:45 pm

Why not just rose some people over think shit
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:47 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
ummm so wait..... Ceattle isn't a misspelled word? They named the child CEATTLE??????????????? WTF?

XU, I am sure you will agree, I see a clear relationship in my clients between terrible names (especially misspelled ones) and subsequent mental disturbance

They never have a fighting chance. I would love to go through the laundry list of Names that Were Bad From Jump, but I think it is a breach of confidentiality? But a name that is pronounced like what happens when your marriage breaks up, forms of cancer, and any derivative of "devil" "demon" or "spawn" never turn out well. Also, the name Albert (and this is not a joke) brings out hostility in teachers (there was a study done.)

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:55 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
ummm so wait..... Ceattle isn't a misspelled word? They named the child CEATTLE??????????????? WTF?

XU, I am sure you will agree, I see a clear relationship in my clients between terrible names (especially misspelled ones) and subsequent mental disturbance

They never have a fighting chance. I would love to go through the laundry list of Names that Were Bad From Jump, but I think it is a breach of confidentiality? But a name that is pronounced like what happens when your marriage breaks up, forms of cancer, and any derivative of "devil" "demon" or "spawn" never turn out well. Also, the name Albert (and this is not a joke) brings out hostility in teachers (there was a study done.)


If that's true that teachers hate certain names then they apparently didn't much care for the name Scott either
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 8:57 pm

no Scott's fine--- but if it had been spelled Skawt- you would have never made it past elementary school without several psychiatric hospitalizations

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:01 pm

Ceattle? roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   June 21st 2011, 9:02 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
no Scott's fine--- but if it had been spelled Skawt- you would have never made it past elementary school without several psychiatric hospitalizations


Actually Scott here in New England is pronounced skawt and we didn't go to psych hospitals she just put the undesirables in the coat room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hayden Moss   

Back to top Go down
 
Hayden Moss
Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: