Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bekahrose

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 9:59 pm

On this lane talk show...

Lane can't get a word in, and there are several fans that are stuck on hold because the person keeps all the stalkers from twitter on the line. Every week its the same people. Liz, Petey and Carley.

So annoying.

Britney&Lane
A ( fill in the blank ) mance.

Last edited by bekahrose on December 21st 2010, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 10:00 pm

He is a member here.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 10:12 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1719
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 10:15 pm

I quit listening after 20 mins. I figured it was going to be like last week's show.
Back to top Go down
bekahrose

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 10:18 pm

Ron Reality Show.

It was just like last week.

Britney&Lane
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 10:25 pm

Gimme wrote:
Who?

Ron. I think that is who they meant.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 10:55 pm

Hope wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Who?

Ron. I think that is who they meant.

ok thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 11:49 pm

Does Lane have his own show now?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
pfrsccmore
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 3:03 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Lane joining me on Tues night now yes , and it just going to be like michelle and other show !

I think some think Lane tonight is a INTERVIEW , we are hosting the show !

Tonight we had Chase from Survivor and Enzo and even Lane's Brother !!

PS this is the HOST OF "the rad reality show" and if u wish to call in feel free too !!!

BTW i read here alots as the long timer know and been part of this site along time so if you dont like something feel free to write me and I try to make the show for the fans !!!

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 5:59 am

Hi Ron! Thanks for clarifying about Lane. Exciting news. Now we have to get Britney to call in dance
Back to top Go down
12345bbfan

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:23 am

pfrsccmore wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Lane joining me on Tues night now yes , and it just going to be like michelle and other show !

PS this is the HOST OF "the rad reality show" and if u wish to call in feel free too !!!

BTW i read here alots as the long timer know and been part of this site along time so if you dont like something feel free to write me and I try to make the show for the fans !!!

Hey Ron....whats up. I have a couple suggestions...

1) Maybe some more BB callers: Ask Britney to call in (I want to hear those two banter. Maybe tell her you wont get personal or something like that since she seems to want her privacy. I know she went on the VRO at one point). Maybe Matt too also, I liked him as well. Enzo is not bad either. Andrew seemed to get the boards going here when he called in as well.

2) Don't allow so many Lane Stalkers on the show (They irritate and creep me out and dominate the show, especially that annoying Liz girl who stays on the whole time and talks about Lane's shower scenes and stuff).........One stalker is enough if you really have to have one.

3) Maybe a short Q and A session during the interview instead of straight callers. Find some new questions that no one has asked, I hear the same ones rehashed throughout interviews.....maybe have some twitterers post some...I could brainstorm and give you a couple if you want?

4) Keep it to an hour....and maybe give Lane a few libations for his trouble
Back to top Go down
pfrsccmore
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:26 am

Mappy wrote:
Hi Ron! Thanks for clarifying about Lane. Exciting news. Now we have to get Britney to call in dance

Oh mappy as you know !!! You know I never stop booking or getting people on the show!! Britney well be on VERY SOON! 2011 is going to be bigger then 2010 and 2009 !!!

I just me and Lane both are lay back people and anyone who calls in will get a chance too and as we done for almost two year at "the rad reality show" my show is all about YOU guys the fans !!!

LANE rocks for wish to give back to you all also !!

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:32 am

12345bbfan wrote:
pfrsccmore wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

1) Maybe some more BB callers: Ask Britney to call in (I want to hear those two banter. Maybe tell her you wont get personal or something like that since she seems to want her privacy. I know she went on the VRO at one point). Maybe Matt too also, I liked him as well. Enzo is not bad either. Andrew seemed to get the boards going here when he called in as well.

2) Don't allow so many Lane Stalkers on the show (They irritate and creep me out and dominate the show, especially that annoying Liz girl who stays on the whole time and talks about Lane's shower scenes and stuff).........One stalker is enough if you really have to have one.

3) Maybe a short Q and A session during the interview instead of straight callers. Find some new questions that no one has asked, I hear the same ones rehashed throughout interviews.....maybe have some twitterers post some...I could brainstorm and give you a couple if you want?

Totally agree with your suggestions.

Ron, I would have called in but you said so yourself that callers were yelling at you that they were on hold for an hour. And when you let ordinary callers on, it was for a contest and they weren't even allowed to speak. Why is Liz allowed to stay on the whole time, but other callers can't even get the chance to come on?

I would like to call in next tuesday but I'm afraid I wont get on again and the show will be just like it was the previous two weeks now. With Liz on the whole time, and btw, I don't want to talk to her, I dont think anyone wants to talk to her, people call in for Lane, not Lane's stalkers.

Another suggestion, don't have so many people on at once, it gets really hard to understand people at that point. Enzo, Lane, Gunter, Liz, Petey, you....I couldn't understand a thing.

Britney&Lane
Back to top Go down
pfrsccmore
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:40 am

12345bbfan wrote:
pfrsccmore wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

ty for the stuff ! Here!!

How long have you listen to the show !! If you have not for along time !!You would know Myself have had almost Every BBer who has been on BB in the past 5 season and many before that! You have to remember we are just starting!

2nd i jk about them being stalker there really not stalker ..the thing is i let the fans talk to the callers ! I will take as many who will call in !!

Brit is going to be on just give us time (christmas and she moving to NY so )

last night we had Chase the Runner up of Survivor and Enzo and His brother ! week before we had Carley of MTV Fame and Andrew!

As for interview !! we are not here to interview Lane u can go back to when he got out of the house and a few show before !! I did that !! I dont sit and talk about BB all show! We do a hour and half show for a reason .... it seem when we do have a guest we always go over so it better to have a hour and half then go over all the time!

the Q/A heck i have a chat room , come in and ask whatever you wishhhhhh u dont have to call in !!

I am not the best type person , one reason I do a show! But ask Mappy and many here !! The show if you listen will not be boring if you put you part in and you have to remember Lane and me just starting but if you listen to Michelle and me or Cowboy and me and Louie and Me once we get thing act down!! It just going to get better!!

again ty for the post ..it great to hear what you had to think !! Just wanted to make sure you knew I am working on do all above and most we do already !!!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:53 am

[quote="bekahrose"]
12345bbfan wrote:
pfrsccmore wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Totally agree with your suggestions.

Ron, I would have called in but you said so yourself that callers were yelling at you that they were on hold for an hour. And when you let ordinary callers on, it was for a contest and they weren't even allowed to speak. Why is Liz allowed to stay on the whole time, but other callers can't even get the chance to come on?

I would like to call in next tuesday but I'm afraid I wont get on again and the show will be just like it was the previous two weeks now. With Liz on the whole time, and btw, I don't want to talk to her, I dont think anyone wants to talk to her, people call in for Lane, not Lane's stalkers.

Another suggestion, don't have so many people on at once, it gets really hard to understand people at that point. Enzo, Lane, Gunter, Liz, Petey, you....I couldn't understand a thing. [/quote]

guess you have not listen to other show i have done! Liz is like a 3rd co host like most radio show !! Also she dont talk much so dont know her !! She talk only when we have down time

as for the callers thing !! THAT A JK !! i dont have that many calling in and many time if I dont know a number I will pick them up fast!! I get alots of calls but i always get all the callers !! You have to listen to for my JK and what is real at time !! i say thing that is TRUE but maybe over say it ! Dont worry u call in you will get on!!!Heck twit me your area code ! Just make sure YOU PUSH THE ONE!!

as for the many people ..yea yea yea i do get a group sometime and once we get this show down you will see it work out !! been do this for a 2years now ..i try to make sure everyone have a chance to be Part of the show!!

the contest ....do u listen to radio maybe you dont ...many dont let someone talk ...I even said i will pick up and hang up if u dont WIN...so that how the game was ..it was about the game not to talk to US...then we had a shock and Chase was there !!So i move on and i was planning to pick them up again after we had a winner !!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:57 am

One more fast thing..

starting next week ..i will have a Screener take calls so that will help get people on faster !!

I am having to upgrade..so that is one of the plus !!!

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 10:33 am

bravo
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 10:48 am

I dont understand what is going on here. confused
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 11:10 am

Gimme wrote:

Yeah i don't know what the fuck they were talking about either I'm just gonna wait for someone to interpret what was said
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 11:12 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Gimme wrote:

Yeah i don't know what the fuck they were talking about either I'm just gonna wait for someone to interpret what was said

lol! Maybe Mappy will do it... since she seems to be following along. Translation, please? Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 11:40 am

Youzguyz!

Ron is going to implement new things in the new year. He will have someone screening calls so more people will be able to have their say.

Ron has various co-hosts during the week. Lane is now his co-host on tuesday nights. Michelle Costas on manic monday, Louie from TAR, etc.

When Ron has a contest he selects whatever number caller... if you didn't win he will pick up/hang up until he reaches the number.

If you really want to call into the show, tweet Ron your area code so he'll know what to look for on the incoming calls.

If you don't want to call in, join us in chat. Some nights we're intently listening, other nights we're tearing at each other lol

Manic Monday's show is at 7 pm eastern. The other nights Ron has a show usually air at 10 pm eastern. Sometimes they run over an hour, sometimes not.

Ron usually announces the expected guests on Twitter. He also announces when the chat room is open, usually 1/2 hour before the show.

If I think of anything else I'll share.

Oh, and Britney will be one of the callers in the new year happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 12:10 pm

Mappy wrote:
Youzguyz!

Ron is going to implement new things in the new year. He will have someone screening calls so more people will be able to have their say.

Ron has various co-hosts during the week. Lane is now his co-host on tuesday nights. Michelle Costas on manic monday, Louie from TAR, etc.

When Ron has a contest he selects whatever number caller... if you didn't win he will pick up/hang up until he reaches the number.

If you really want to call into the show, tweet Ron your area code so he'll know what to look for on the incoming calls.

If you don't want to call in, join us in chat. Some nights we're intently listening, other nights we're tearing at each other lol

Manic Monday's show is at 7 pm eastern. The other nights Ron has a show usually air at 10 pm eastern. Sometimes they run over an hour, sometimes not.

Ron usually announces the expected guests on Twitter. He also announces when the chat room is open, usually 1/2 hour before the show.

Thanks Mappy, I never knew all this about his show.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 12:12 pm

Thank you... very much appreciated.

Mappy wrote:
Youzguyz!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 12:24 pm

http://www.theradrealityshow.com/

This is the link to the site. Ron archives his shows almost immediately. You can listen in on last night's show if you wish.

Back to top Go down
pfrsccmore
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 12:42 pm

ty mappy ...

i was also trying to say .... give me time to fix what works and dont works with lane!

it a show in works

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 6:44 pm

Mappy wrote:
Youzguyz!

Good Job!

dance
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.forumotion.com/index.htm
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 6:51 pm

Ron, I don't call in but I am a regular listener and occasionally join the chat room. The only suggestion I would give for the show with Lane is that he have a BBer (Enzo, Brit, etc) co-host with him for a while - just someone he could chat with and bounce BB stuff off of, besides the twitter girls. I have to admit those girls are annoying when they call up and jokingly chastise Lane for not tweeting them back or not coming to get cake. Its entertaining to them but the rest of us are like blaaaah.

Also he may want to have some topics/talking points planned so there is not dead air. Michelle does a great job with her topics on Manic Monday. Just my 2 cents. I look forward to the news shows with Lane.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.forumotion.com/index.htm
pfrsccmore
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 7:50 pm

MissChriss wrote:
Ron, I don't call in but I am a regular listener and occasionally join the chat room. The only suggestion I would give for the show with Lane is that he have a BBer (Enzo, Brit, etc) co-host with him for a while - just someone he could chat with and bounce BB stuff off of, besides the twitter girls. I have to admit those girls are annoying when they call up and jokingly chastise Lane for not tweeting them back or not coming to get cake. Its entertaining to them but the rest of us are like blaaaah.

Also he may want to have some topics/talking points planned so there is not dead air. Michelle does a great job with her topics on Manic Monday. Just my 2 cents. I look forward to the news shows with Lane.

we are working on the guest line up it took me and michelle a few weeks ...come on two week and we had Andrw,enzo ,carley and Chase aleady ..

and we are going to talk more then about BB .... so i mean give us time!!!

michelle we have people call in all the time who is friend of her asking thing like the cake

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 8:21 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vampradio/2010/12/23/the-vro--lane-enzo-christmas-take-over

Link to the Lane and Enzo chat tonight.
Back to top Go down
bekahrose

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:00 pm

MissChriss wrote:

good posting

Sorry, i just dont like the idea of Liz being a "3rd host" of the show. She adds nothing to the show, IMO, and like most people, I'm sick of the twitter girls always getting on the show to talk about twitter things. Who cares if Lane didn't follow so and so? I don't. Who cares if Lane didn't tweet cake lady back? I don't. Some of us actually want to hear more about Lane's BB experience, what he's doing outside of the show now, who he still talks to, what his next plans are, how his life has changed.....as silly as it sounds, i kindda wanted to know if Lane had finally finished the movie 2012 that he "fell asleep" watching.

I'm just sick of the twitter girls, it's always them first, other fans after.

I'll try calling in next week. I have a whole list of questions for Lane.

Britney&Lane
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:04 pm

bekahrose wrote:
MissChriss wrote:

good posting

Sorry, i just dont like the idea of Liz being a "3rd host" of the show. She adds nothing to the show, IMO, and like most people, I'm sick of the twitter girls always getting on the show to talk about twitter things. Who cares if Lane didn't follow so and so? I don't. Who cares if Lane didn't tweet cake lady back? I don't. Some of us actually want to hear more about Lane's BB experience, what he's doing outside of the show now, who he still talks to, what his next plans are, how his life has changed.....as silly as it sounds, i kindda wanted to know if Lane had finally finished the movie 2012 that he "fell asleep" watching.

I'm just sick of the twitter girls, it's always them first, other fans after.

You could always try to have your own chat with Lane.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:05 pm

pfrsccmore wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Thanks Ron for clarifying about this Lane situation.

Will you ever have a chat one night with Kristen from Big Brother 12?

Jeff and Jordan are always my favorites. I am sure you have extended the invite for them anytime they might be available.

Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:29 pm

Lane's sister and sister in laws website, hadn't seen this before:

http://www.uncledaddydesigns.com/

rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:38 pm

ladygem31 wrote:

thanks I think it is waaaaay back in his thread I think the couches are so cute...some did not lol

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 9:59 pm

Lane_Elenburg

Have to finish shopping dammit, where are you costco

Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm

rallen wrote:
ladygem31 wrote:

thanks I think it is waaaaay back in his thread I think the couches are so cute...some did not lol

I wondered if this was new or not, I hadn't seen it. Couches are alittle to flashy for my taste though lol.

Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 22nd 2010, 11:56 pm

Some of the chairs are cute... kinda of eclectic. I like the cow print one the best.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 23rd 2010, 4:32 am

bekahrose wrote:

Let Ron know your area code, perhaps PM him here or send him a DM on twitter. If he knows who to watch out for, he will make you a priority.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 25th 2010, 1:27 pm

GnJJE
Lane and Paizlee feeding the cattle.

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 28th 2010, 11:43 am

Lane_Elenburg

A tatt from @btownsend1963 def need that, what up ink all over my arm I need you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   

Back to top Go down

Lane Elenburg
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: