all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Ragan Fox

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 27th 2011, 2:29 am

Ragan wrote:
Hey, Moody and NancyB. I'd be happy to have you as FB friends. Whenever I add people, I just click on the first 50 or so names that it provides. FB won't let me search requests beyond the first 100. If you let me know your first and last names, I'll search for you by name and respond to your friend request that way. xoxo

You are so nice! I'm PM you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 27th 2011, 10:26 am

that was nice!

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 27th 2011, 7:09 pm

awwwww Ragan is so sweet

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1204
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 27th 2011, 8:30 pm

Ragan is such a sweet person.. I LOVE LOVE him. Cant wait to hear his thoughts on the new cast of BB. His blogs are so awesome.

_________________
Come tweet with me - http://twitter.com/Butterfly73
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 27th 2011, 9:18 pm

I enjoy Ragan's blogs/tweets especially since he discusses the Housewives series... Smile
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7278
Location : In a van down by the river
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 28th 2011, 12:12 am

Loving Ragan and his Hoffs! Theme music show be "benie and jets"....Hes got electric bows....gucci shoes....you know I saw it on my TEEEVEEEEEEE.....Ragan and the Hoffsssssssssssss.

Seriously Ragan, I love love your unique ability to see things from more than a single view, and without just preaching to the choir.

Question: If you were working in the Diary room for BB13, what would you ask the HGS that you never got a chance to respond to during your season (knowing all you know now)?




_________________
I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2192
Location : Sydney, Australia.
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 28th 2011, 3:33 am

http://twitter.com/RaganFox

Blog: 5 Annoying Habits of (Some) Reality TV Participants
http://bit.ly/iPiWNH


high five

_________________
Every year I say I won't watch Big Brother.....  Who am I kidding??  
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 28th 2011, 8:15 am

Quote :
In the last year, have you had penetrative sex with more than 2 reality show participants?
lol! Might be a damn long list, no?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 28th 2011, 9:22 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Quote :
In the last year, have you had penetrative sex with more than 2 reality show participants?
lol! Might be a damn long list, no?

For some....
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 29th 2011, 1:15 pm


http://bit.ly/k3hKYh
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 29th 2011, 1:32 pm

Thanks Scott. I didn't know Alex posed nude in the past.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 29th 2011, 5:24 pm

Moody wrote:
Thanks Scott. I didn't know Alex posed nude in the past.

You didn't? Several times......
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 29th 2011, 7:24 pm


http://wp.me/p3TSL-Ml
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 29th 2011, 7:47 pm

Excellent tips. As the BB season gets close, we here at AABB always offer excellent advice to potential players but they seem to make the same mistakes every season.
I guess it's always easier to analyze a situation objectively in hindsight but as my Mom used to tell me "If something seems off with a person or a situation, it's because something is off."
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 29th 2011, 8:32 pm

Reading that and watching the youtube of Ragan talking to Lane reminded me of the anxiety and frustration I felt watching BB12. It didn't matter what anyone said to the borgade, their alliance was impossible to penetrate (that's what he said). Ragan's got excellent advice, but if you look back at previous winners there is no ryhme nor reason why the final winner gets to the end. Ragan blogging during the season will help eleviate the emotion of watching the feeds, if he is able to stay so rationale.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 3:15 am

Every time I write my list of what to do, the first thing I write is:
It won't be popular with the fans, but take out the alpha males/females first.
Get rid of the popular and charismatic as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 4:50 am

Those are really good tips, but like Moody said there's no rhyme or reason to winning. There are some general rules that seem to apply every season, but for the most part it all depends on who you're playing the game with.

My advice would be to always question the other player's motivations. Why do they think what they are doing benefits them? Who's in their ear? Sounds obvious but so many players take people at their word or are just content when it's not them going home.

Nancy is very right about the alpha players. If they are likeable and good in competitions get them out asap! Wait until you think you have enough people to vote them out and don't let that opportunity pass you by.

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 4:53 am

London wrote:
Those are really good tips, but like Moody said there's no rhyme or reason to winning. There are some general rules that seem to apply every season, but for the most part it all depends on who you're playing the game with.

My advice would be to always question the other player's motivations. Why do they think what they are doing benefits them? Who's in their ear? Sounds obvious but so many players take people at their word or are just content when it's not them going home.

Nancy is very right about the alpha players. If they are likeable and good in competitions get them out asap! Wait until you think you have enough people to vote them out and don't let that opportunity pass you by.


It's hard though now that I think of it. If you conspire against the popular and good-looking ones, you have to go against production.
They will mess with your mind, or even rig change things up it so he/she stays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 7:18 am

You have to think outside of the box, too. Don't be complacent when someone tells you what they may or may not do. Consider the consequences of their (non)action. Think of a domino effect.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 778
Location : Mall of America
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 7:46 am


Those alpha males/females are hard to get rid of because they seem to win veto when needed.
Maybe align yourself with some loyal dumb players you can control to help you get to the end.
Don't show off your BB knowledge.


_________________

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 8:29 am

Gemini wrote:

Those alpha males/females are hard to get rid of because they seem to win veto when needed.
Maybe align yourself with some loyal dumb players you can control to help you get to the end.
Don't show off your BB knowledge.


Yes, but there is only one veto per week. Can't get rid of the alpha...go for the alpha's buddy or go for the beta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 10:01 am

I love talking about this stuff. Our advice to the BB12 HGs is on page three of the Big Brother 12 archive. Good stuff and relevant every season.

Advice to the New Hgs
Back to top Go down
TGDD

avatar

Number of posts : 5
Location : Area 51 Nevada
Registration date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 12:07 pm

Ragan stated:
Quote :
As we get closer to season 13 of Big Brother, I plan to offer a series of blog entries, in which I provide tips for how to prepare for life before, during, and after the game.

I just read this Blog entry (and it was great!)...but did I miss the "Before" the game blog, or is this the first one? I don't see another on this topic on his site.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 12:09 pm

TGDD wrote:
Ragan stated:
Quote :
As we get closer to season 13 of Big Brother, I plan to offer a series of blog entries, in which I provide tips for how to prepare for life before, during, and after the game.

I just read this Blog entry (and it was great!)...but did I miss the "Before" the game blog, or is this the first one? I don't see another on this topic on his site.

Hi. This is the first one on this subject. He has a lot of others if you haven't already seen them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   April 30th 2011, 11:35 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
London wrote:
Those are really good tips, but like Moody said there's no rhyme or reason to winning. There are some general rules that seem to apply every season, but for the most part it all depends on who you're playing the game with.

My advice would be to always question the other player's motivations. Why do they think what they are doing benefits them? Who's in their ear? Sounds obvious but so many players take people at their word or are just content when it's not them going home.

Nancy is very right about the alpha players. If they are likeable and good in competitions get them out asap! Wait until you think you have enough people to vote them out and don't let that opportunity pass you by.


It's hard though now that I think of it. If you conspire against the popular and good-looking ones, you have to go against production.
They will mess with your mind, or even rig change things up it so he/she stays.

Yup. Which is why you do the opposite of what the DR is trying to convince you to do.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 1st 2011, 12:20 am

catty wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
London wrote:
Those are really good tips, but like Moody said there's no rhyme or reason to winning. There are some general rules that seem to apply every season, but for the most part it all depends on who you're playing the game with.

My advice would be to always question the other player's motivations. Why do they think what they are doing benefits them? Who's in their ear? Sounds obvious but so many players take people at their word or are just content when it's not them going home.

Nancy is very right about the alpha players. If they are likeable and good in competitions get them out asap! Wait until you think you have enough people to vote them out and don't let that opportunity pass you by.


It's hard though now that I think of it. If you conspire against the popular and good-looking ones, you have to go against production.
They will mess with your mind, or even rig change things up it so he/she stays.

Yup. Which is why you do the opposite of what the DR is trying to convince you to do.

Unless you are the alpha, then they will try to help you. lol!

This makes me excited for BB13 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 1st 2011, 12:25 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I love talking about this stuff. Our advice to the BB12 HGs is on page three of the Big Brother 12 archive. Good stuff and relevant every season.

Advice to the New Hgs

We had good advice! tens
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 1st 2011, 5:45 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Gemini wrote:

Those alpha males/females are hard to get rid of because they seem to win veto when needed.
Maybe align yourself with some loyal dumb players you can control to help you get to the end.
Don't show off your BB knowledge.


Yes, but there is only one veto per week. Can't get rid of the alpha...go for the alpha's buddy or go for the beta.

This: think about Will and Boogie if they hadn't had each other?
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 2nd 2011, 1:54 pm


http://bit.ly/iO7uiF
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 2nd 2011, 5:00 pm

roll on floor laughi thank you
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 2:39 pm


http://bit.ly/imRc5M
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 3:13 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

http://bit.ly/imRc5M

this is his best one yet for me!!!!! last nights episdoe was crazy!!! the fights, good gosh, over a party in quag with no pinot.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 5:13 pm

RaganFox

For my 35th birthday, all I want is a date that doesn't make me want to rip out my eyeballs and then go straight. #May9 #PerpetuallySingle
20 hours ago

Followed by this:

4 everyone who asks about my "type"; it's THIS guy's back. Yum. yfrog.com/h7tg0etj
2 hours ago

You should add this to your birthday list Ragan!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 5:22 pm

I can't see the picture Mappy... Don't worry, I can go find it.

LMAO about what Ragan said about Francoise, bless his heart.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 5:27 pm

Moody wrote:
I can't see the picture Mappy... Don't worry, I can go find it.

LMAO about what Ragan said about Francoise, bless his heart.


Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 5:38 pm

Ragan's trying to sound all uncomplicated about who he will date when in reality he is ridiculously picky. I still remember him not liking some guy for having wet shoes or something silly like that.
Back to top Go down
Ragan

avatar

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 8:21 pm

Hello, loves! Moody, that's not true!!! LOL. Here's what happened: The guy was, hands down, the most obnoxious person with whom I have EVER been on a date. He was 20 minutes late. Why? 'Cuz he had to to buy marijuana. Then, upon returning from the restroom, he flicked his wet hands in my face, which is gross. That said, I am picky but also reasonable. The man in the photo would MORE THAN suffice. Look at those calf muscles. What a man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raganfox.com
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 6th 2011, 8:24 pm

Ragan wrote:
Hello, loves! Moody, that's not true!!! LOL. Here's what happened: The guy was, hands down, the most obnoxious person with whom I have EVER been on a date. He was 20 minutes late. Why? 'Cuz he had to to buy marijuana. Then, upon returning from the restroom, he flicked his wet hands in my face, which is gross. That said, I am picky but also reasonable. The man in the photo would MORE THAN suffice. Look at those calf muscles. What a man!


Ragan the calf muscles are what I noticed first too!! They are tens !
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 7th 2011, 6:32 am

Ragan wrote:
Hello, loves! Moody, that's not true!!! LOL. Here's what happened: The guy was, hands down, the most obnoxious person with whom I have EVER been on a date. He was 20 minutes late. Why? 'Cuz he had to to buy marijuana. Then, upon returning from the restroom, he flicked his wet hands in my face, which is gross. That said, I am picky but also reasonable. The man in the photo would MORE THAN suffice. Look at those calf muscles. What a man!
Oh Lord ... too funny. Some day we should all tell "worst date" stories.
(and you're right Ragan, that's a fine looking man.)
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   May 7th 2011, 7:22 am

Ragan wrote:
Hello, loves! Moody, that's not true!!! LOL. Here's what happened: The guy was, hands down, the most obnoxious person with whom I have EVER been on a date. He was 20 minutes late. Why? 'Cuz he had to to buy marijuana. Then, upon returning from the restroom, he flicked his wet hands in my face, which is gross. That said, I am picky but also reasonable. The man in the photo would MORE THAN suffice. Look at those calf muscles. What a man!

lol! Oh yuck, well I didn't know about the wet hands.... (that's what she said).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   

Back to top Go down
 
Ragan Fox
Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: