Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Justin Bieber   October 30th 2010, 12:07 pm

some people are saying Justin ain't a good singer,for him being 16 years old,i think he's good singer,and fine looking young man

if it is true that he will preforming at WWE Wrestlemaina 27 singing America the Beautfil in April 2011,i cant wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   October 30th 2010, 1:37 pm

I've actually never heard any of Justin Bieber's music but I'm glad you enjoy it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   October 30th 2010, 3:44 pm

Frances wrote:
I've actually never heard any of Justin Bieber's music but I'm glad you enjoy it! Very Happy

Justin Bieber will Guest Star on Extreme Makeover home Edition this sunday,even though Wikipedia shows it as Next Sunday it aint true,it's this Sunday(Jan,23,2011) on ABC it's a 2 hour,if any of you guys watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   January 25th 2011, 9:32 pm

Moody wrote:
It says Cola right on the bottle. Vanity Fair isn't stupid, they wouldn't have photos of him drinking alcohol. Sounds like that site is run by a moron.

That picture is creepy to me for a different reason, but certainly not a ban able offense.

I agree! Does he have bandaids on his fingers?
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   March 16th 2011, 4:46 pm

OMG you guys have to check out this Music Video Justin did with Country Group Rascal Flatts it so good

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   March 16th 2011, 5:24 pm

It's good. Love Rascal Flatts.
I hope Justin and Gary LeVox aren't singing about the same girl. Lol
#felony
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   March 16th 2011, 7:40 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
It's good. Love Rascal Flatts.
I hope Justin and Gary LeVox aren't singing about the same girl. Lol
#felony

i love Rascal Flatts too,there the best and Hotest Country Band out there
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   May 18th 2011, 11:18 pm

Justin Bieber Visits Tsunami-Ravaged Japan

Tokyo (CNN) -- You've likely heard the idiom, "politics makes strange bedfellows." In Tokyo, at the U.S. Ambassador's Residence, the saying came to life as teen heartthrob Justin Bieber, the American and Canadian ambassadors to Japan and nine children from the tsunami-ravaged region of Japan gathered in a small room in front of the international press.

The 17-year-old Canadian pop star walked into the room with the children and squeezed onto a couch with them. The girls and boys, all representatives of some of the hardest-hit communities in northeastern Japan, shyly peered at Bieber as he made small talk with them.

"How old are you?" the singer asked one of the girls.

"17," she replied.

"I'm the same age!" he exclaimed.

Bieber, well-practiced at smiling naturally as dozens of camera flashes blinded him, tried to get the tsunami victims to relax and talk through an interpreter. But the children were typically shy Japanese schoolchildren. They didn't giggle or even seem all that visibly excited to be with one of the world's biggest media sensations. They occasionally stared at the news cameras, unable to hide the awkwardness of being part of this media event.

One of the public information officers at the U.S. Embassy said he wasn't quite sure how many of them were fans of Justin Bieber, a singer who is quite popular in Japan, but not at the level of some of Asia's bigger pop stars. Their teacher, however, was outwardly filled with glee, smiling and laughing as they all gathered for a group photo.

A boy read a letter he wrote to Bieber, saying thank you for sharing his time with them. The boy said he was from Otsuchi, a town where half of the city was completely leveled. He bowed and looked pleased.

"Things can get better and things will get better," Bieber told the children, as cameras clicked all around him. "There can only be good times to come from this and my prayers go out to all of your families."

The U.S. Embassy says the pop star had originally requested to perform a concert in the tsunami region, but that proved impossible, given the level of the disaster. So it helped arrange a 45-minute meet and greet in front of the media, hoping it would lift the spirits of the children in the region. But U.S. Ambassador John Roos also hoped it sent a message to a wider audience.

"Events like Justin Bieber's visit to Japan not only lift the spirits of young people in Japan but are an important contribution to the message to the world that Japan is safe to visit and open for business," said Roos.

Outside the U.S. Ambassador's Residence a group that Bieber was more accustomed to greeting held vigil. Two dozen pre-teen girls, clutching Justin Bieber posters and books, screamed at each car that entered and exited out of the residence.

"We love you Justin!" they called out, followed by high-pitched screams.

A van, with heavily darkened windows, pulled out of the residence.

"That's him, that's him!" screamed a girl, who had made that same allegation at three other cars. But no matter. Her friends screamed and chased the van half-way down the block, while security guards at the U.S. Embassy tried to herd the girls onto the sidewalk. The guards looked frustrated, not sure how to contain the girls who scurried outside the residence like ants.

It was, for sure, not a typical day at this government building.

http://www.ktvz.com/entertainment/27936241/detail.html
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   May 18th 2011, 11:24 pm

Russellfan wrote:
Justin Bieber Visits Tsunami-Ravaged Japan

Tokyo (CNN) -- You've likely heard the idiom, "politics makes strange bedfellows." In Tokyo, at the U.S. Ambassador's Residence, the saying came to life as teen heartthrob Justin Bieber, the American and Canadian ambassadors to Japan and nine children from the tsunami-ravaged region of Japan gathered in a small room in front of the international press.

The 17-year-old Canadian pop star walked into the room with the children and squeezed onto a couch with them. The girls and boys, all representatives of some of the hardest-hit communities in northeastern Japan, shyly peered at Bieber as he made small talk with them.

"How old are you?" the singer asked one of the girls.

"17," she replied.

"I'm the same age!" he exclaimed.

Bieber, well-practiced at smiling naturally as dozens of camera flashes blinded him, tried to get the tsunami victims to relax and talk through an interpreter. But the children were typically shy Japanese schoolchildren. They didn't giggle or even seem all that visibly excited to be with one of the world's biggest media sensations. They occasionally stared at the news cameras, unable to hide the awkwardness of being part of this media event.

One of the public information officers at the U.S. Embassy said he wasn't quite sure how many of them were fans of Justin Bieber, a singer who is quite popular in Japan, but not at the level of some of Asia's bigger pop stars. Their teacher, however, was outwardly filled with glee, smiling and laughing as they all gathered for a group photo.

A boy read a letter he wrote to Bieber, saying thank you for sharing his time with them. The boy said he was from Otsuchi, a town where half of the city was completely leveled. He bowed and looked pleased.

"Things can get better and things will get better," Bieber told the children, as cameras clicked all around him. "There can only be good times to come from this and my prayers go out to all of your families."

The U.S. Embassy says the pop star had originally requested to perform a concert in the tsunami region, but that proved impossible, given the level of the disaster. So it helped arrange a 45-minute meet and greet in front of the media, hoping it would lift the spirits of the children in the region. But U.S. Ambassador John Roos also hoped it sent a message to a wider audience.

"Events like Justin Bieber's visit to Japan not only lift the spirits of young people in Japan but are an important contribution to the message to the world that Japan is safe to visit and open for business," said Roos.

Outside the U.S. Ambassador's Residence a group that Bieber was more accustomed to greeting held vigil. Two dozen pre-teen girls, clutching Justin Bieber posters and books, screamed at each car that entered and exited out of the residence.

"We love you Justin!" they called out, followed by high-pitched screams.

A van, with heavily darkened windows, pulled out of the residence.

"That's him, that's him!" screamed a girl, who had made that same allegation at three other cars. But no matter. Her friends screamed and chased the van half-way down the block, while security guards at the U.S. Embassy tried to herd the girls onto the sidewalk. The guards looked frustrated, not sure how to contain the girls who scurried outside the residence like ants.

It was, for sure, not a typical day at this government building.

http://www.ktvz.com/entertainment/27936241/detail.html

I'm sure everything will be all better in japan now that Justin bieber visited wasn't he supposed to visit Israel a few months ago to fix that whole situation
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   June 17th 2011, 4:38 pm

i love this song
Back to top Go down
Magnolia27

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   October 29th 2011, 2:03 am

The Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber POP and R&B singer-songwriter and actor. Justin Bieber has been nominated and awarded many times in past few years. Bieber was winning artist of the American Music Awards 2010. He nominated for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album at the 53rd Grammy Awards. Justin Bieber is considered a teen idol.
Justin Bieber was interested in soccer, hockey and chess during his childhood. He taught himself to play the piano, guitar, trumpet and guitar. When Bieber was twelve year old, he sang “So Sick” for a local singing cpmpetitions. And mallette posted a video of the performance on YouTube for their friends. She continued upload various R&B songs videos of Bieber, and Bieber became popular on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber   

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: