Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Boob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:03 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Don't forget her telling Brendon she can see why his family avoids him. She said they were ashamed of him. Ouch!

Wasn't that right after he told her that her fiance was out screwing chicks every night?

She said many vile things, but for the most part her attacks were directed at the people in the house.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:03 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
LaLa wrote:
late to the discussion but Brit really only broke down when people brought up Nick, who was not a part of the game. I never heard her say anything bad about peoples' family other than very generalized statements. Nothing completely personal. Whereas, others in the house, would bring up Nick, and that was Brits very soft spot.

She took plenty of personal jabs in the house in stride. Enzo and Brendan really talked badly about Brit in the house.... Brendan even got subtitled on the CBS calling Brit a lieing whore. YUCK!

Kristen openly told everyone that she didn't like Brit DAY 1, so that was a friendship that had no future. Andrew was mean to Brit, and along with Kirsten it was no brainer that those 2 were never going to be of anything other than targets for her. Also that side of the house did kick her around when she was down on week 2. Taunting her with food, staring at her, confronting her over trival things, and just overall lack of any empathy.

Brit at least faked it (played the game). But, we know she trashed people in the DR ~ big time ~ and she owns it....

I like Britney too, but you must have missed all the really nasty things she said about Rachel and Kristen.
Britney about Rachel

Why would you go to college to be a slut?

and

She's so good at being like, a Vegas whore-bag slut-face

That's pretty darn personal

True....But she does raise a couple of good questions
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:16 pm

Yes, I know Brit was completely insulting in the BB, I was just referring to her not being a wimp until Nick was being targeted, then she would crumble.

I also remember, that it was Brendan who initiated the fights. My real point was she dished and took it... Kisten did too, they actually had more in common than not IMO.

tit for tat ~

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:22 pm

Moody wrote:
La La do you still have Superpass? Britney will be on today at 5 (our time). I am eager to hear her talk about her weekend in Texas. I hope she makes fun of it. demon banana

I am too! I might try to call in, kind of loud around here today, but I am going to listen for sure...(already have SP running).

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:24 pm

LaLa... you are forgetting she crumbled the 2nd week. She crumbled a lot that week. Yeah, when she came off the block she was better... but she did not handle that week very well over all.

Then there was the Douchegade reveal....

Neither of those times was Nick a source of her tears.

Not saying that I wouldnt have cried either time... b/c I most def would have. However, when you play these reality compitition shows... at some point... beginning, middle, or end you will be nom'd. And at some point you will find out you were most definitely the target. My point is... in many cases Brit couldnt handle the trash talking. During that house meeting with Matt... she folded b/c she was afraid the meeting would put a target on her back. From that point on I was like... damn girl are we gonna cry every week b/c you arent getting your way.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:40 pm

Gimme wrote:
LaLa... you are forgetting she crumbled the 2nd week. She crumbled a lot that week. Yeah, when she came off the block she was better... but she did not handle that week very well over all.

Then there was the Douchegade reveal....

Neither of those times was Nick a source of her tears.

Not saying that I wouldnt have cried either time... b/c I most def would have. However, when you play these reality compitition shows... at some point... beginning, middle, or end you will be nom'd. And at some point you will find out you were most definitely the target. My point is... in many cases Brit couldnt handle the trash talking. During that house meeting with Matt... she folded b/c she was afraid the meeting would put a target on her back. From that point on I was like... damn girl are we gonna cry every week b/c you arent getting your way.

Yep week 2 was gross. THe house meeting as I saw it, Brit realized that Rachel didn't have a leg to stand on (so to say) and that whole confrontation was avoidable (had Rachel just let it be).

The Reveal, I would have cried too if the people you trusted and banked on were laughing and smiling ear to ear while telling me I was about to be evicted.

Thats different in my eyes than dishing it and taking it....but thats just me. Brit even said when she re-watched that episode that she cried again, it was really hard to suppress that emotion.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 2:56 pm

True... Enzo (mostly) with a bit of Hayden were endless until they realized she was devastated

& I forgot about the tears when Brendon won HOH... the tears that same week endlessly in the Have-Not.

I am going to stop on this subject b/c I certainly dont mean to take any fans love or admiration of their fav away. B/c in my eyes Brit is not all that tough... she breaks when the finger is pointed back at her. Maybe she learned something in the house, idk... I hope she did.

Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 4:02 pm

LaLa wrote:

Quote :
Yep week 2 was gross. THe house meeting as I saw it, Brit realized that Rachel didn't have a leg to stand on (so to say) and that whole confrontation was avoidable (had Rachel just let it be).

Wasn't Ragan the one that pushed Rachel to have the meeting. Britney was more vocal in the HOH with Rachel than she was during the meeting.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 4:10 pm

I think Britney seems like a tough person in real life. She was undoubtedly easily upset in the house,but many people are a lot different outside of the house. Also, Ragan called the house meeting and Britney really didn't say much because Brenchel were more upset at Matt. Her confrontation with Rachel happened just before the house meeting.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 4:19 pm

I thought Monet was more upset with Matt and I don't remember it being a confrontation with Britney and Rachel. I thought they just ended up realizing what Matt was up to.

Remember when the light went off for Britney and Matt was sitting in the bathroom. I love this pic:

Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 4:22 pm

It wasn't really a confrontion,just a conversation. Monet and Brenchel for both upset with Matt,not really at Britney.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 4:56 pm

I did recaps for the last 30 minutes of Britney's show and put them in her Superpass thread.

I will recap the first half when it is archived.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 5:30 pm

I was trying to recap, but it didn't work out....I will do the same Happy, once its archived. Fun show for 30 minutes. Loved how she talked about the Lane/Hayden photo Smile

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 5:35 pm

LaLa wrote:
I was trying to recap, but it didn't work out....I will do the same Happy, once its archived. Fun show for 30 minutes. Loved how she talked about the Lane/Hayden photo Smile

I missed that, what did she say!
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 6:26 pm

Her comment was something like Cheesy but the real story is the photos that didn't make the cut. Brit is so funny the way she phrases things, she went on to say something like "its like someone actually decided this was the best they could do"...

She said Lane looked his normal "whats going on guys" (as though he was clueless, and Hayden was all oiled up looking handsome....

Again, hard to recap Brit, her humor is in her phrasing and expression.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 6:41 pm

oiled up. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 7:13 pm

lol I can't wait to hear her explain it LaLa. I'm really pissed they changed the times for these chats. I'm never going to be able to see them live anymore. How long before they are archived?
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 19th 2010, 8:19 pm

That was the whole point I heard Jack'd. By having them an hour earlier (so most of us can't watch it live) they are archived the same day. Big deal.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 20th 2010, 3:11 am

@britney_haynes Hope ur show was awesome missed it my boy whos 4 has cancer hes fighting 4 his life lost my wife back in dec hard times

@donttelldontask omg I'm so sorry. That's awful. I'll be thinking ab you and your little boy. Sad

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 20th 2010, 6:29 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
@britney_haynes Hope ur show was awesome missed it my boy whos 4 has cancer hes fighting 4 his life lost my wife back in dec hard times

@donttelldontask omg I'm so sorry. That's awful. I'll be thinking ab you and your little boy. Sad

When I first read this I felt really horrible. But if you read the whole time line of this person I am not sure I believe him. I hope he is lying about his wife and son. Not too long ago, he was ragging on Britney for being disrespectful to Nick.

http://twitter.com/donttelldontask
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 20th 2010, 6:39 am

Moody wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

When I first read this I felt really horrible. But if you read the whole time line of this person I am not sure I believe him. I hope he is lying about his wife and son. Not too long ago, he was ragging on Britney for being disrespectful to Nick.

http://twitter.com/donttelldontask

sounds fake to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 20th 2010, 10:14 pm

Britney's Big Brother 12 shirt she made on Big Brother went for $230.27.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 20th 2010, 10:57 pm

Britney's BB 12 bag went for $655.00.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 20th 2010, 11:45 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Britney's BB 12 bag went for $655.00.

I really, really wanted that bag! Sad That's just way too rich for my blood.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 21st 2010, 2:17 pm

This really random but I saw this today and thought of Britney's fashion shoot she did. I knew I had seen something like it before!

http://fashiongonerogue.com/morning-beauty-lily-donaldson-gemma-ward-caroline-trentini-steven-meisel/#more-39090
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 23rd 2010, 1:16 am

@britney_haynes are you able to watch all the BB after darks to catch up on what everyone else saw? Thanks for keepin me company!

@kinosphere I saw a couple.

@britney_haynes My profile picture is a snapshot representation of some of my best times in the house with you and @RaganFox!

@HeadOfHOFFhold ugh miss you guys. We said some day we would miss that place!!! But I never believed it. Smile

@britney_haynes I was just talking to The Nick earlier today about @MrsRaganHoffman & I coming out to visit sometime after January.

@HeadOfHOFFhold omg please?! I'll cut you a deal and give you a free Hayden/lane shot for your travel. So much to discuss.

@britney_haynes Haha - deal!!! It's not BS talk, though. We really will head out once my vacation days renew in January! :-)

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 23rd 2010, 6:27 am

Hey, how great is that? Brit, Nick, Matt and Stacey planning a visit. (and I love Brit bribing him with a free Hayden/Lane shot. Lol)
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 23rd 2010, 7:15 am

That is great. Love the pic part. lol!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2010-08-22