AuthorMessage
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 8:38 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
Count me in as loving Britney! To me, she is the most interesting person to come from this season.. even when she's talking about nothing. She was really good with the callers, answered the questions with ease and was really appreciative..a lot of football talk and people telling her they loved her and/or loved her and Lane. Kind of scattered, but here's my recap:

She said she was thinking about selling some more things on Ebay and showed them to the camera (a garter, t-shirt etc). She said she fell right back into normal life easily. She has watched alot of the Lane/Brit videos. She thinks they're funny. To her, the clips in the videos were the most unromantic moments, but cut the audio and put to slow music and they look like The Notebook. She doesn't know how Nick feels about them, as they don't sit down and watch them together, but she will ask him and let us know next week. She doesn't read the message boards (everyone tells her not to) but she hears alot about what is discussed on them anyway. She says that the insults don't affect her and the stuff people say is stuff she has said about herself before, not original. Says she dishes alot so she can take it. She hasn't talked to Rachel, but she wouldn't shut her out, if she wanted to talk they could talk. She talked a little bit about the $10,000 comp she won and the questions they were asked for the final HOH comp. She texted Monet alot when she was watching the shows and Monet had a lot of good insight. She bawled when she saw the episode where the brigade came out to her. She said it was worse the second time. She said it's funny because when she talked to the DR after she found out she was seething because she though all of America loved the brigade but she has since found out that's not the case. She also texted Matt and said "why didn't you out the brigade, we could have won this thing" and he texted back, "i'm a diabolical super moron." (I thought that was cute). I didn't hear her get Lane and Nicks names confused like some have said. The person who asked her if she had set a wedding date set, had prefaced that with saying they loved lane/brit. So she said "a wedding date for Lane and I? A wedding date for Nick and I? I'm confused who am i marrying?" Then she said she is still engaged but there is no date set.

I watched the show with Brit and this is spot on and ITA
with the first part. Great post NickelPickle. bravo

Oh and I love Britney! She was my favorite!
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 8:50 pm

just watched her show on replay - she did a great job interacting with the fans - she is a real pro in handling people. Hope to see her doing something else on TV!

Recap above is spot on!!

Hope she has a blast in Texas this week with the guys. We know she can hold her own with them!!! Gonna have to send my Red Raider son out to party with them at Bash Riprocks! He gave me hell all summer for staying up late watching the feeds...Maybe I can get an update from him.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 10:07 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Just for the record, I'm all about Lane and Britney at this point. These are the only two that I'm curious about.

Amen, sister! Cool
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 10:09 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Just for the record, I'm all about Lane and Britney at this point. These are the only two that I'm curious about.

i'm all about Lane..... demon banana
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 10:23 pm

Frances wrote:
thatgirl wrote:

Amen, sister! Cool

Me three!
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 11:25 pm

It really warms me up that I am not as alone as I thought I was in my Brit/Lane appreciation. I do appreciate the "what if Brit & Lane......" conversation. But, I truly think they are BFF and NOT BF&G. I think they trust each other, and feel real comfortable together. Both are at much different places in life, and together they can support each other as people they count on to be straight up honest with.

Is there a certain sexual tension between them? IMO, yes, but that is "normal" I think. The way those 2 banter and etc...is priceless! I like how Matt and Brit have developed as an interesting friendship as well.

I guess the real question in all this speculation and discussion, is how will Nick fit into this group. I recall on the feeds, the Bragade + Brit planning the post BB show they were going on the road with (all in fun) and how Nick was going to be a part of it....super funny stuff....poor Nick! The point being, Brit made sure Nick was a part of the post BB "vision".

Next Brit chat.....(if I can get my times straight...grrrrrr) I want to call in and request her to answer questions with both an OLD Brit and NEW Brit answer....

Also, I would love to get Ross Matthews hooked up with Brit and eventually Chelsea Lately.... Chelsea, Ross and Brit would be awesome....

Oh before I forget, she is definitely going to Steamboat....hopefully someone can attend who can give us some info/gossip.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 13th 2010, 11:49 pm

I've been a fan of Brit's since the beginning. She has not disappointed. Smile
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1719

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 4:08 pm

Brit's photo shoot. She's on the cover, pages 10-11, 12-13, and answers some questions on page 14.

On the right hand side, there's an arrow. Click on it to turn the pages.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 4:11 pm

Thanks for posting that Annie. Nice pictures.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 4:18 pm

Thanks, Annie! I'm not so sure about the clothes but she looks gorgeous in the pic where she's in the washer.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 4:25 pm

although I LOVE the idea for the shoot - very editorial. These do not showcase Britney's beauty to its fullest, IMO. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 4:38 pm

Hopefully you get to do a shoot with her, Phil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 5:24 pm

@britney_haynes when are you and the guys coming to nyc?!?

@peaceandfashion don't tell but I'll be in NYC in two weeks. Smile can't wait!!!!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 9:32 pm

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
carra
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

lovepeacehappiness wrote:
Hopefully you get to do a shoot with her, Phil Very Happy

I hope so too, Phil!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 9:53 pm

Haha those pictures are cool! Like a fashion editorial.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 9:55 pm

Thanks so much for posting the Magazine pics. Wow, for a "five foot nothing" she really rocked it. The cover, a fashion spread and interview! I am so happy for her.

Wonder whats up in NYC? Shopping?
dance

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 10:02 pm

LaLa wrote:
It really warms me up that I am not as alone as I thought I was in my Brit/Lane appreciation. I do appreciate the "what if Brit & Lane......" conversation. But, I truly think they are BFF and NOT BF&G. I think they trust each other, and feel real comfortable together. Both are at much different places in life, and together they can support each other as people they count on to be straight up honest with.

Is there a certain sexual tension between them? IMO, yes, but that is "normal" I think. The way those 2 banter and etc...is priceless! I like how Matt and Brit have developed as an interesting friendship as well.

I guess the real question in all this speculation and discussion, is how will Nick fit into this group. I recall on the feeds, the Bragade + Brit planning the post BB show they were going on the road with (all in fun) and how Nick was going to be a part of it....super funny stuff....poor Nick! The point being, Brit made sure Nick was a part of the post BB "vision".

Next Brit chat.....(if I can get my times straight...grrrrrr) I want to call in and request her to answer questions with both an OLD Brit and NEW Brit answer....

Also, I would love to get Ross Matthews hooked up with Brit and eventually Chelsea Lately.... Chelsea, Ross and Brit would be awesome....

Oh before I forget, she is definitely going to Steamboat....hopefully someone can attend who can give us some info/gossip.

tens because I think this post is great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 10:14 pm

Mink. scared zip a lip
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 669

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 10:44 pm

Love the pics! I wonder if she got paid for the shoot -
Back to top Go down
muse

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 15th 2010, 11:27 pm

butterfly3851 wrote:
Love the pics! I wonder if she got paid for the shoot -

It was a great shoot!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 2:01 am

I love Britney, thanks for bringing over the picture she looks good!

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 5:52 am

sweetpeatx wrote:
Mink. scared zip a lip

ugh, I didn't notice that the first time I looked. The second time I looked it was "enlarged" and I read the description of the clothes. Britney looks gorgeous, I don't support people buying mink.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 6:01 am

I don't support buying mink either, but since its vintage and already dead..... Oh hell, I would love a mink coat...who am I fooling. I love fur, but yes, I would not buy it....nope not gonna buy a luxrious soft warm fur, Nope...no gonna do it...no no no!

Odd how a cheerful photoshoot and cute little interview by Britney, gets PePee;d because of a stylists' choice...

PeeeeeePeeeeeee'd

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 6:03 am

LaLa wrote:
I don't support buying mink either, but since its vintage and already dead..... Oh hell, I would love a mink coat...who am I fooling. I love fur, but yes, I would not buy it....nope not gonna buy a luxrious soft warm fur, Nope...no gonna do it...no no no!

Odd how a cheerful photoshoot and cute little interview by Britney, gets PePee;d because of a stylists' choice...

PeeeeeePeeeeeee'd

How do you know it's vintage?
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 6:18 am

LOL, I don't.. its my inner struggle to justify wearing fur. I love fur. Its wrong. I know its wrong. But I love it....I really love it. So for me and my personal little fantasy world, its vintage mink....

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 6:20 am

LaLa wrote:
LOL, I don't.. its my inner struggle to justify wearing fur. I love fur. Its wrong. I know its wrong. But I love it....I really love it. So for me and my personal little fantasy world, its vintage mink....

Oh, ok.. I thought it was in the description. I didn't feel like going back and reading it again.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 16th 2010, 11:29 pm

Hopefully Brit will be doing more of these photo shoots, she looks great! Love the pic on top of the machines!
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 11:18 am

this isn't the real britney adding friends on fb right now, is it?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001500227407

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1719

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 11:37 am

During Tuesday's chat, Brit said she's not doing fb, only twitter. I think she said there were fake accounts on fb.

But who knows.
Back to top Go down
lovepeacehappiness
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 12:06 pm

I think that one's real. I think she said she had a facebook,but had barely been on it since the show ended. She might have started adding friends recently,but there are a lot of fake accounts of her.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 3:06 pm

[quote="lovepeacehappiness"]I think that one's real. I think she said she had a facebook,but had barely been on it since the show ended. She might have started adding friends recently,but there are a lot of fake accounts of her.[/quot

I don't know if that's her real Fb But they added me to that page ..
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 8:45 pm

I think it was a fan running a Britney FB page and she was going to give it over to the real Britney to run. I think it might still be run by the fan. Britney's real FB is not found in a regular search.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 9:06 pm

I think Brit said in the house she deleted her FB before going on the show because someone told her she should. Anyone else remember that?
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 17th 2010, 9:09 pm

she probably deactivated it, which you can undo at anytime.

so weird if some "fan" is doing this page.

anyway, britney should have a fan page for fans and her regular page for friends, like kristen has done.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 4:45 am

Well if it's a fan than I don't want to be "friends"... what to do, what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 5:45 am

I requested friendship and received it in 5 minutes. Red flag... I unfollowed and blocked lol I am only interested in the real Britney.
Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 6:04 am

Britney must have some tough skin being around Enzo after he called her the C word . I don't think i could be in the same room with him without slapping his face off.
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:40 am

she better have tough skin, given all the cruel things she says about others.

Back to top Go down
kathy1971
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   October 18th 2010, 8:44 am

devlin love wrote:

she better have tough skin, given all the cruel things she says about others.

Like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britney Haynes   

Back to top Go down

Britney Haynes
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: