Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 6:00 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:
Hey Hey Hey (in Rachel's voice...NOTTTTTTTT),
FYI if you guys don't already know I am a bit of a wise butt :p

I am actually happy for Brit to have won HOH. It will buy here safety in a very dangerous week facing double eviction. I have a feeling she may get to final 4 but I told her before she needed me there in order to go all the way, you snooze you loose.

Anyway, Brendon and Enzo will most likely go up and I am fine with that move. BUT Brendon could very well pull himself off in a POV, he works well under pressure. If Brendon pulls himself off Hayden will go up as the replacement and likewise if Enzo pulls himself off, the same. Basically in order for Hayden to be safe this week he needs to win POV. This would then be game changing because you know he would use it on Enzo and THEN WHO WOULD GO UP?

I know Matt's move backdooring Kathy was safe but to me it wasn't the best move, he should have taken out one of the stronger players as he is migrating towards Ragan and Brit...might as well have taken out Enzo earlier than later. Yes, Kathy didn't have Matt's back but Kathy was disposable. The people left in the game, even the ones who are not proving themselves are not as disposable.

Love you guys!
PS- I have two hippietards and I am thinking of maybe auctioning one off if anyone is interested Smile.

Kristen, I am glad to see that you no hard feelings for Britney based on some of the things that she and Monet said about you in the first two weeks. Very mature perspective.

elliebecca

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 7:56 pm

kristen, what do you think about lane and britney?
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 10:05 pm

Why am I always late to the party? fireworks

Kristen, it's really a thrill to have you post here. We are all extreme BB fans and big feed watchers and were quite taken with you. Sorry you left so soon- you have much nicer things to say about Andrew than I do! He screwed your game out of sheer spite and jealousy. You are a very thoughtful, self-possessed and understated person (which I admire) but you also seem to have a big impact on those around you so I imagine that you are very charismatic in person. I would have loved to see you make some power moves!

Oh well, there is always All Stars. dance

Appreciate your game insights and hope you keep posting here.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 10:25 pm

Kristen, I think it is great you are posting your thoughts about the game..... clap clap

I think Matt kept the Brigade this week because he wants to win it with the brigade in-tact. I think he likes His idea of the Brigade.

Cool
Back to top Go down
KristenBB12

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:25 pm

Well guys, looks like I was right! Brendon and Enzo are up but it is looking like Matt may become a replacement, this is where having one less brigade member could have been more beneficial...see...looks like he may have to win it or else he's toast.

Re: As for Lane and Brit, there is some chemistry there even if it is just a friendship and that's cool! I think Lane is in denial and really likes her. I just find it funny that an engaged girl is allowed to flirt but a girl in a 7 week relationship is not allowed to meet someone special...if you all get what I mean it's all good

Re: Yes, Andrew screwed me out of spite, there is no doubt about it but if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else down the line. It is hot or cold with me, you either love me or hate me in that house!

Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:28 pm

Kristen - I hated how you were portrayed on the show. The worst edit, but the feed watchers know better and we get the word out... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:29 pm

I think Matt's going out this week if the POV is used. Do you think that'd be the smartest move for Ragan/Hayden, Kristen?

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9283
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:30 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:
Well guys, looks like I was right! Brendon and Enzo are up but it is looking like Matt may become a replacement, this is where having one less brigade member could have been more beneficial...see...looks like he may have to win it or else he's toast.

Re: As for Lane and Brit, there is some chemistry there even if it is just a friendship and that's cool! I think Lane is in denial and really likes her. I just find it funny that an engaged girl is allowed to flirt but a girl in a 7 week relationship is not allowed to meet someone special...if you all get what I mean it's all good

Re: Yes, Andrew screwed me out of spite, there is no doubt about it but if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else down the line. It is hot or cold with me, you either love me or hate me in that house!

would love your thoughts on the showmance segments that BB is showing this year? seems they are rather cruel to me for all involved.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:33 pm

Hi Kristen! I was just going to ask you what your feelings were about Lane and Britney. Do you feel that CBS is interfering with Nick's relationship with Britney? Why in the world would the DR be asking the boys questions about Nick? They didn't ask questions about Matt's wife Stacy, did they? It really seems like they are going after gossip this year and I don't feel being very respectful to the houseguests.
Back to top Go down
KristenBB12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:35 pm

The feedwatchers know the deal and I will leave it at that. Not just with me but with the entire house, you guys know the in's and out's...

I agree Jess, at this point I am thinking Matt would go up as the replacement. It would be good for Hayden but not good for Ragan.
Back to top Go down
elliebecca

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:36 pm

i wish you could have stayed in the game longer kristen! you were my favorite and philly is my cityyyy!
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:37 pm

I'm happy with Matt going all honesty.. I'm solely a Matt fan because of the Brigade. True, it wouldn't be good for Ragan, but in a sense it would because it's a jury vote.

tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:38 pm

Thanks so much for your insight. Yes, we feedwatchers know the real deal and we love you!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 11:48 pm

Love the insight!

Are you watching feeds or just reading updates?!

they are really boring, BTW!

Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3325
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 12:01 am

Tried to multiple quote post, but computer froze then blah blah...
Coming in here late to comment then:

I was so upset with how BB portrayed Hayden and Kristen's relationship. Then we see the lovefest BB had for Lane and Brit.

We do know the deal, Kristen. We do love you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ETA....Here's the quote from Kristen that I was trying to add to my original post,

"I just find it funny that an engaged girl is allowed to flirt but a girl in a 7 week relationship is not allowed to meet someone special...if you all get what I mean it's all good"

clap
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 1:06 am

We Kristen fans need to ban together and vote her favorite houseguest. Vote and vote often...... high five
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 2:09 am

Whats up, East Coast!!! Im a little late to the party, but invited myself anyway. Im so excited to hear from you. I loved you and Hayden(Hottie with a Heart) in the house. The house isnt the same without you. I miss you and so does Hayden. I know he does b/c I watch him( I swear Im not creepy). I was sickened and pissed at the showmance segments BB put out there. It was so far from the truth. We do know the real deal. You and Hayden have a beautiful connection. I do know what you mean, I so get you. What I dont get but, I guess I really do is why Andrew played the ruin Kristen game instead of saving the Andrew game. The jilted lover psyco strategy, whatever. Im looking forward to more posts from you. Your a cool ass chick( Haydens words). I agree. You have life by the balls right now, you and Hayden grab them and run! Take Care.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 4:52 am

Kristen, thanks for your insight. Wish you were still in the house.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 6:52 am

Poor Matty, if only he had seen Enzo for what he is last week, he wouldn't be in as much jeopardy this week. I know Hayden is super keen to get Matt out because he fears him in the finals, so it's a good move for him, I just hate that Matt carried the Brigade and he is the one they are booting. Maybe it's just my dislike of Enzo that makes me hate it more. oh well...

I think it is silly too that people would comment on you and Hayden (when you had a 7 week relationship) yet they all want Brit (who is engaged) with Lane!

I do think the TV edit turned in your favour the last few shows, and it showed just how sweet yours and Hayden's relationship really was. And, it showed how fucked up Brendan and Rachel's is.

I agree that Lane is in major denial - he likes that girl and his jealousy is starting to show. I like Lane and Brit together, they are cute.

Now I have to hope today that Matt gets that damn Veto. I just want Brendon out so bad - partly because I can't stand the way he acts and his relationship with Rachel is ridiculous - but mostly because HE was the reason that Rachel didn't take the deal and allow Brit to use the veto, which would have saved you and Hayden that week and we could have watched you and Hayden more. Damn that NeanderTALL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 7:07 am

Schooner..... ROFL at your last sentence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 8:12 am

Schooner wrote:
Poor Matty, if only he had seen Enzo for what he is last week, he wouldn't be in as much jeopardy this week. I know Hayden is super keen to get Matt out because he fears him in the finals, so it's a good move for him, I just hate that Matt carried the Brigade and he is the one they are booting. Maybe it's just my dislike of Enzo that makes me hate it more. oh well...

I think it is silly too that people would comment on you and Hayden (when you had a 7 week relationship) yet they all want Brit (who is engaged) with Lane!

I do think the TV edit turned in your favour the last few shows, and it showed just how sweet yours and Hayden's relationship really was. And, it showed how fucked up Brendan and Rachel's is.

I agree that Lane is in major denial - he likes that girl and his jealousy is starting to show. I like Lane and Brit together, they are cute.

Now I have to hope today that Matt gets that damn Veto. I just want Brendon out so bad - partly because I can't stand the way he acts and his relationship with Rachel is ridiculous - but mostly because HE was the reason that Rachel didn't take the deal and allow Brit to use the veto, which would have saved you and Hayden that week and we could have watched you and Hayden more. Damn that NeanderTALL

Schooner - if you are a Hayden fan, you want the veto to go to preferably Enzo, and if not him, to Brandon. In Hayden's mind, the only one that he would not win against in the finals is Matt, and I'm not sure about that. If Matt leaves, Ragan is on an island by himself. Brendan is still a target that either Ragan, Enzo, Lane or Brit would take out right away. Hayden doesn't want to put him up and out because that is two jury votes for him and with Kathy in the jury already, he would have 3 right there. I've got to believe that in the condensed double elimination show, if Matt were voted out first, that either Brendan or Britney would follow him. If so, Hayden would be sitting very good.

With regards to Lane and Brit, I'm not sure that he is in denial at all. There is some chemistry there, just like Kristen said, and if Lane had his way, they would explore it further. Brit is doing a good job of not crossing that line.

And Kristen, there was not problem in doing what you did. Being in a 7 week relationship and meeting someone who adores you, and you him, you handled the situation as best you could.
Back to top Go down
mc6doodle
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 9:20 am

i agree with all of you. As much as I reeeeally want Brendon and Enzo gone the next 2 evictions, for Hayden, getting Matt out is better for his game. Matt is pretty much the only one in that house that hasn't offered Hayden at least a Final 3 deal so with Matt gone he'd be sitting kinda pretty. I do think that his mind really focused on getting Matt out whenever Rachel came back and told him that he was the one to blame for Kristen leaving, since he pit the two couples against each other. From there on, it's been clear he wants him gone.

It sucks cuz i think Matt one of the few in that house who actually deserve to get to the Final 2; Enzo and Lane have done absolutely nothing and as a fan i'd be pissed having to watch either of them get there.

Ditto to what everyone said about the showmance segments, thank god for live feeds so we get the real stories and for giving us the chance to get to know the real Kristen and Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 11:47 am

minnyace01 wrote:
And Kristen, there was not problem in doing what you did. Being in a 7 week relationship and meeting someone who adores you, and you him, you handled the situation as best you could.

tens
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 12:24 pm

Hi Kristen! So nice to see you here! I would like your opinion on something. How do you think the other houseguests, particurlarly Ragan are going to feel about Matt when they find out about his wifes fake illness? I have heard most of them talking about with true compassion and concern. I know some will say it's just gameplay, crappy gameplay, but gameplay none the less. I think Ragan will be very upset and disillusioned with Matt especially if Matt wins. So....what do you think? Love AABB
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 1:05 pm

Kristen, love having you here and thank you for your insight. nothing like hearing about the game from someone who's actually been there.

bow down
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 5:27 pm

minnyace -- Yes I am a Hayden fan, BUT, I also love the game and I feel Matt has played well and deserves to be there over Enzo.

I am not so sure that keeping Enzo is any better for Hayden's game, to be honest. I think the HG all like him and he would be tough to beat in the end. I think enough of the jury dislike Matt that he might not necessarily win, fake-sick wife or not.

I do want Hayden to win, but I wouldn't mind seeing Ragan, Matt or Brit win either.

I can have a favourite and still appreciate good game play! Smile
Back to top Go down
famosp

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 9:28 pm

Kristen, nice to see your prospective, and Karma does truly run in that house, that is y i see Hayden winning, nothing touches him, but blows up in everyone's face, but i have to ask, i know that "You are not allowed to talk about production", but how is it really in the DR, do you think some people are scripted or what, either that or must do a few takes
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 21st 2010, 9:40 pm

famosp wrote:
Kristen, nice to see your prospective, and Karma does truly run in that house, that is y i see Hayden winning, nothing touches him, but blows up in everyone's face, but i have to ask, i know that "You are not allowed to talk about production", but how is it really in the DR, do you think some people are scripted or what, either that or must do a few takes

famosp!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 12:08 pm

Kristen.....what are your thoughts about Hayden taking the Hawaii trip and the $5,000.? Do you think this was wise?
Back to top Go down
kde1940

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 12:33 pm

anickjl16 wrote:
Kristen.....what are your thoughts about Hayden taking the Hawaii trip and the $5,000.? Do you think this was wise?

For me, the bigger question is when will it come back & bite him that he told Lane & Enzo? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
KristenBB12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:33 pm

Oh no! Here is where Hayden is honest and I am not. Yes, I may tell it like it is but I am also very good at keeping secrets. If I won the $5,000 and the vacation I would deny, deny, deny (but would have kept it for sure and I am happy for him). zip a lip As long as the houseguests did not have to announce what they won, I wouldn't have. I think Hayden was trying to be honest with Enzo and Lane in order to get in better with them, including inviting Lane on the vacation. This was not a wise move because whether it is this week or the following week (unless he won HOH), it puts a huge target on his back. Look at Monet!! Out week two with $10,000.

Britney was acting like a fool, crying because she didn't win anything. C'mon girl! This is where her immaturity comes out and she will be jealous of Hayden (especially of the vacation). If Brit figures this out, it may not be good...especially now that Ragan is pushing for Hayden to go up. If Enzo fights to stay he has something to use as bait now if Hayden becomes a replacement! hitthefan

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:39 pm

Kristen, would you have deny both or said "yes, I got the Hawaii trip..?"Just to be honest.

I don't think Hayden has target on his back, everyone likes him! The money/trip won't do any damage to him. He & Lane have no problems with Brendon/Rachel so they for sure have those two's jury votes. Everyone else is screwed royally.

Britney said that Matt's for sure going up. So, Enzo's safe this week. Of course, Britney's pissed cus she's losing two jury votes & two people who have her back in the house, I would be too. She doesn't realize that people are using her to do the dirty work, at this rate she's not going to win. She's out soon.

currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:42 pm

mc6doodle wrote:
i agree with all of you. As much as I reeeeally want Brendon and Enzo gone the next 2 evictions, for Hayden, getting Matt out is better for his game. Matt is pretty much the only one in that house that hasn't offered Hayden at least a Final 3 deal so with Matt gone he'd be sitting kinda pretty. I do think that his mind really focused on getting Matt out whenever Rachel came back and told him that he was the one to blame for Kristen leaving, since he pit the two couples against each other. From there on, it's been clear he wants him gone.

It sucks cuz i think Matt one of the few in that house who actually deserve to get to the Final 2; Enzo and Lane have done absolutely nothing and as a fan i'd be pissed having to watch either of them get there.

Ditto to what everyone said about the showmance segments, thank god for live feeds so we get the real stories and for giving us the chance to get to know the real Kristen and Hayden.

The object of the game is to get to the final 2, there are no right or wrong way to get their. Winning competitions is not a requirement for getting to final 2. If Hayden or Lane or Enzo get to F2 without winning a single competition (like Will), they deserve to be there.

blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:46 pm

To be fair, from my perspective Britney wasn't crying because she didn't win any prizes, she was crying because from her point of view the ones that did win the prizes lied to her about fighting for the POV. She felt like because they went for the prizes (after telling her they were going to fight for the pov) she was fighting a losing battle so she may as well of tried for a prize. IMO she wasn't acting immature or foolish, she was finally starting to realize that she may have no real allies in this game. I hope she fully realizes it before it's too late for her.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:47 pm

currentresident wrote:
mc6doodle wrote:

The object of the game is to get to the final 2, there are no right or wrong way to get their. Winning competitions is not a requirement for getting to final 2. If Hayden or Lane or Enzo get to F2 without winning a single competition (like Will), they deserve to be there.

tens I'm a big believer in if they made it to the final 2 they deserve to be there, no matter what road they took.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:49 pm

If you don't already know this but be prepared for the "are you going to take Kristen to Hawaii" question for Hayden. Jeff was bombarded with that question during and after the show. He took the money and Jordan was fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 1:50 pm

See Kristen's interview on the "deserve" word.

I think it is misused this season.

Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:04 pm

Jess_BBLove wrote:
Kristen, would you have deny both or said "yes, I got the Hawaii trip..?"Just to be honest.

I don't think Hayden has target on his back, everyone likes him! The money/trip won't do any damage to him. He & Lane have no problems with Brendon/Rachel so they for sure have those two's jury votes. Everyone else is screwed royally.

Britney said that Matt's for sure going up. So, Enzo's safe this week. Of course, Britney's pissed cus she's losing two jury votes & two people who have her back in the house, I would be too. She doesn't realize that people are using her to do the dirty work, at this rate she's not going to win. She's out soon.

Regan was pushing to Matt that Hayden needed to go up and out this week. He spilled his whole thoughts to Lane why he doesn't think Lane is friends with Hayden is beyond me.

Matt is trying to get Lane & Hayden to talk Brit into putting up Regan.

So Hayden is on Regan's radar.

All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:08 pm

Candace wrote:
Regan was pushing to Matt that Hayden needed to go up and out this week. He spilled his whole thoughts to Lane why he doesn't think Lane is friends with Hayden is beyond me.

I must've missed that, but still that's one person that has a problem with Hayden. 1 out of 7 isn't horrible.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 22nd 2010, 2:14 pm

Jess_BBLove wrote:
Candace wrote:

I must've missed that, but still that's one person that has a problem with Hayden. 1 out of 7 isn't horrible.

It was late last night. He is just pissed that Hayden didn't immediately say he was voting for Matt last week.
He is trying to protect his mance, He also said if he was in final 2 he would tell them to vote for Matt to win the 500,000.00 last night he is gone off the deep end imo.

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   

Back to top Go down

Hey guys it's me!
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: