Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 2:10 pm

First off - YAY Kristen is here. You were my fav girl, and now I am hoping for a Hayden/Matt Final 2.

As for the brigade, I would love to see Matt break them up as well. Both Matt and Hayden would fair better in the game, I think. I would love for Enzo to go, but I don't think Matt will do that and risk losing the jury votes.

For him, Kathy is the only other best option. Kathy right now is being somewhat controlled by Hayden. Hayden even said last nite he could nom Brendon and keep others happy, but have it so Brit is voted out (because he has Kathy and Enzo's votes).

So, for Matt's safety, getting rid of Kathy makes his strongest opponent (Hayden) weaker and gives both Matty and Hayden a better shot at getting further.

It will be interesting to see what the others do when Matt stands up...

Thanks again for posting Kristen - you and Hayden were adorable together!
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 2:26 pm

Woohoo...Kristen!!! You are my favorite house guest this year. I wish you were still in the game. I hope you join in the discussions here and let us know what the house guests are really thinking...they are so confusing sometimes! Welcome to AABB!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 2:29 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:
Hi again everyone!
Here is a brief perspective on everything...

I have a feeling Matt will put up Britney or Kathy if he is feeling wimpy. He doesn't realize the brigade is turning on him. If he is as smart as he says, he would break up the brigade and hopefully put up Enzo. Then either Enzo or Lane leaves and Hayden can continue his alliance with the remaining member. For the better of Matt's game and Hayden's it would be best if they split apart.

Hayden would then create a new alliance with Kathy, the remaining member and stay in a "fake" alliance with Brendon.

Hayden knows he cannot trust Matt, so why stay with him? Conversely, why should Matt drag the fellows through the game if he feels he is doing all the work. SPLIT UP boys! Also, with the split the remaining houseguest would never find out the truth about the brigade, it would all be hearsay.

This would open new doors for Matt and Hayden, but who knows...Matt could see Hayden as a bigger threat over Enzo and try to get him out. Crossing my fingers that doesn't happen.

Tonight is going to be so interesting! I would love to be in the house right now making power moves but it is exciting watching it unfold...

I agree Kristen. I would be shocked if he put up Brit. I am sure he's going to put up Kathy. Would love to see the Brigade split up. I would LOVE for Matt to put up Enzo but I don't see it happening tonight.

Honestly the Brigade (minus Matt) have not shown they can win comps. I am confident that Hayden can but Enzo and Lane may be dead weight that want to be carried to the end. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 2:30 pm

Yayy! Kristen is here! I wish you were still in the house but there is nothing we can do about it now. You would be kicking some butt right now! Thanks for coming to AABB. I hope you stick around and discuss game or anything else you would like to discuss with us. happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 2:35 pm

Oh my gosh! Hey, Kristen! Welcome to AABB!

I'm SO excited that you're posting here! I'm a very big supporter of yours! I adore you in the house and outside the house! I can't wait to talk to you! You & Hayden are SO cute! I truly hope some sort of relationship forms between the two of you!

Now on the game talk:
I honestly think the best thing possible move for Matt would to put up a Brigade member, i.e. Enzo. If Enzo goes, it's fine. I just don't want Hayden, Ragan Lane, or Britney to leave. I wouldn't mind seeing Kathy go and it'd be a huge shocker if he put up Britney. Brit & Matt have become so close these past few days & I'm sure Ragan would be pissed if that happened. I can only see Matt replacing himself with Kathy or Enzo. I highly doubt he's put up Hayden and Lane's already up on the block. If Matt doesn't use it [highly unlikely] then Matt's going home. I'm very excited to see what's going to happen tonight and how the HGs react to the DPOV!

ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 2:55 pm

Kristen- great analysis. I had the feeling watching the paint can HOH that you would've killed it and totally beat Ragan and Matt. I also feel like Hayden is FAR more capable than he's showing, do you? I know it's new and everything is unresolved....but you and Hayden make a gorgeous couple. I know it wasn't the ideal situation, but you handled it with class and honesty.

Lots of BB houseguests seem to think they will get famous after BB( hi, Enzo!) With you I feel you will really have a lot of excellent opportunities. I really hope you enjoyed your BB experience. You were out far too soon, but you made the show very enjoyable for many of us.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 3:45 pm

welcome Kristen!! I am so glad you joined, even though I'd rather you were still in the house! I loved reading your post about tonight's show. I'm sure Hayden is safe, and for selfish reason I'd like to see Matt put up Enzo, just because I don't like him and I'm tired of him on the feeds! You played your heart out, and I was holding my breath during the last HOH comp you were a part of. You must be thrilled that Rachel was voted out. Can't wait to hear more from you!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 3:50 pm

Moody wrote:
Can we make Kristen an Honorary DUT? duts rule
happy dance 2 clap dancing penguin dancing penguin dancing penguin dancing penguin dancing penguin dancing penguin dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 4:01 pm

Yay, yay, YAY!!!! Welcome to AABB Kristen!! happy dance 2 happy dance 2

I think I'm a little starstruck... I'm so very excited, I've lost my words, LOL!

You are amazingly insightful and so articulate- it was a joy to watch you in the BB house. Since leaving, you've continued to show what an intelligent and genuine person you are. Congratulations and best wishes to you.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 4:02 pm

welcome

Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 4:07 pm

welcome to AABB

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 4:14 pm

Hi Kristen,

to AABB.

Before I get all fan girl on you I want to thank you for taking the time to join here and post. I have been a member for almost a year and have found some wonderful people who I connected with on a personal level.

It is a warm and friendly place were people are allowed to express their opinions and at the end of the day we all get along. (for the most part LOL).

Before the season started I knew you were someone that I was going to root for. You seemed like an honest and down to earth person that planned to play the game like that. You did just that and have a lot to be proud of.

I have been hooked to the feeds and saw the connection that you and Hayden had. It was real and genuine. I think the song "You say it best when you say nothing at all" represents how in sync you two are.

Ragan, Kathy, and Hayden have expressed how much they miss you.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the game of Big Brother and wish you nothing but the best in life.

If you ever need anything my name is Happy. Smile

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 5:52 pm

Welcome

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 6:22 pm

Hey Kristen!!! welcome

I thought you were great on the show and I was impressed with your poise under tremendous pressure. You are my favorite this season.

Keep posting!!

:flower:
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 6:31 pm

Hi Kristen

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 6:31 pm

Welcome Kristen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 6:39 pm

Welcome to AABB Kristen! I'm so glad you joined! I'm a huge fan of yours and was super upset when you lost Sad I was hooked on the feeds earlier in the season when you were around but now I rarely turn them on. I'd write more but I feel that the less I write the less likely I am to embarrass myself
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 6:58 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 7:48 pm

Hi Kristen!! Welcome!

You made Philly proud and rocked the hippietard!
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.forumotion.com/index.htm
stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 7:58 pm

Thanks for posting! Look forward to more posts from you!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 8:28 pm

omg Kristen is here!!!!!!

So glad to have you here, you were great in the house and wish you could have stayed longer. You have lots of fans here! You rocked the tiedye girl, like Lane said, Peace never looked so good. So glad you came to AABB, we were hoping!

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 9:55 pm

Thanks for all of the comments guys! Here is what I have to say this evening and I tweeted this also...

Yet another wimp-o move in the BB house...hahaha. I may have gone packing for holding my ground but wimp moves just aren't kosher w/ me.

What was Matt thinking? YOU HAVE ALL OF THE POWER AND YOU GIVE KATHY THE BOOT?

America needs something new other then the gd brigade. He should have aimed to break it up and switched sides. Would have been better for his game and added interest for all of you out there.

Back to top Go down
tish
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:02 pm

Hey, Kristen! So glad you are here. I think it will be so much fun reading your perspective on the happenings in the house. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:02 pm

I love that he got rid of Kathy. It may seem wimpy, but for him, it was a great move. Kathy would not have had Matt's back, and he knew it.

Hayden and Enzo really screwed themselves this week by trying to screw Matt and work with Brendon. Really, Brendon?? of all people??

I love Hayden and don't want him gone, but I don't think the fact that both H/E were not happy about the whole series of events tonight was lost on Matt. Matt is smart, he had to notice that Hayden was SAD! When Hayden starts playing with his teeth, like he did the whole week Kristen was up, you can tell he is fretting big time.

I hope he is safe - but him and Enzo were dumb last week. Hayden needs to drop Enzo.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:03 pm

I was hoping Enzo would go up, but of course Matt needs to make sure he's safe all around and Kathy didn't have his back. I honestly think he's "real" alliance now is with Ragan & Britney. He seems to pushing the Brigade away. It was going to happen anyways. I'm fine with Kathy leaving, but it was a waste. If Matt wanted to a power move, a Brigade member should've gone up against Lane. Honestly, at this rate I think Matt could easily win, seeing has he's safe with everyone in the house, minus Brendon.

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:04 pm

Kristen do you see Britney nominating Enzo and Brendon and if one of the wins the POV Hayden will be the replacement nominee?

Out of Hayden and Enzo who do you see being voted out?

With the double eviction coming up and Britney not able to play could there be 5 guys left by the end of the night if she doesn't win the POV?

Do you think Matt has started to form a new stronger alliance with Lane, Ragan, Britney, and himself?

Kathy handled being evicted with class. She even gave Matt and Brendon a hug.

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:04 pm

Kristen - I know. I was so hoping for Enzo to be put on the block. At least Matt now knows he is the lowest on the brigade pecking order.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:10 pm

Ugh! one week too soon for hayden to boot matt.
I wish!

This was the best move for matt, but not for the fans or for Britney.

Kathy was everyone's safety net and a pawn. Now they have to fight it out and matt has everyone on his side but brendon.

anickjl16
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:20 pm

If Matt could not go this week, I really wanted Enzo gone. Maybe with the double eviction next week we can hope for a Brendan/Enzo or Matt departure.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:32 pm

I enjoy hearing your perspective Kristen! Going forward I see the brigade coming to an end this week somehow someway. I would love to see Hayden team up with Regan and Lane sadly I don't see that happening as long as Matt is there. Since you are no longer there I'm rooting for Hayden all the way to the end. I think Kathy going will definitely light a fire under his butt now more than ever or at least I hope so. I have to admit though I wasn't a happy camper when he went out first tonight, he knew that stuff! Looking forward to hearing more from you as the season goes on.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 10:51 pm

Hey Kristen,

What do you think of Britney now that you have left the house? She seems to have realized she was wrong about you in the house.

I am ok with Kathy going because I knew Matt's only other choice he would make is Brit. Matt seems to be sitting pretty with Ragan/Brit and Brigade. What do you think of Matt?

Nice to see your comments...

Cool
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3142
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 11:04 pm

KristenBB12 wrote:
Thanks for all of the comments guys! Here is what I have to say this evening and I tweeted this also...

Yet another wimp-o move in the BB house...hahaha. I may have gone packing for holding my ground but wimp moves just aren't kosher w/ me.

America needs something new other then the gd brigade. He should have aimed to break it up and switched sides. Would have been better for his game and added interest for all of you out there.

Great thinker that's why you were one of my favorties this year. I really wanted Enzo to go. bravo
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
BB11Rocks
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 19th 2010, 11:30 pm

Kristin. I love your insight. Keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 7:56 am

blueeyed wrote:
KristenBB12 wrote:

Great thinker that's why you were one of my favorties this year. I really wanted Enzo to go. bravo

I did too. I think evicting Kathy was the best for Matt's game but I would have preferred for Enzo and his humongous ego to get kicked out. I'm still hoping I get to see him leave this week because if Brendon leaves this week then, in my opinion, the Brigade will definitely make it to the F4. *crosses fingers* I can't wait to see that alliance broken up!
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 8:15 am

WELCOME, Kristen!! It's so exciting to have you here. I loved you on the show and was rooting for you. I'm enjoying reading your perspective on things in the BB house. What a crazy place!!!
Back to top Go down
KristenBB12

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 12:30 pm

Hey Hey Hey (in Rachel's voice...NOTTTTTTTT),
FYI if you guys don't already know I am a bit of a wise butt :p

I am actually happy for Brit to have won HOH. It will buy here safety in a very dangerous week facing double eviction. I have a feeling she may get to final 4 but I told her before she needed me there in order to go all the way, you snooze you loose.

Anyway, Brendon and Enzo will most likely go up and I am fine with that move. BUT Brendon could very well pull himself off in a POV, he works well under pressure. If Brendon pulls himself off Hayden will go up as the replacement and likewise if Enzo pulls himself off, the same. Basically in order for Hayden to be safe this week he needs to win POV. This would then be game changing because you know he would use it on Enzo and THEN WHO WOULD GO UP?

I know Matt's move backdooring Kathy was safe but to me it wasn't the best move, he should have taken out one of the stronger players as he is migrating towards Ragan and Brit...might as well have taken out Enzo earlier than later. Yes, Kathy didn't have Matt's back but Kathy was disposable. The people left in the game, even the ones who are not proving themselves are not as disposable.

Love you guys!
PS- I have two hippietards and I am thinking of maybe auctioning one off if anyone is interested Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 12:33 pm

Let us know when you do Kristen, and we will post the link.

good luck with your auctions.
alot of hg's auction their keys, bags, pictures, phone calls, etc.

i bet you would get a huge call for a Kristen/Hayden phone call...

Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 12:57 pm

Kristen, you are totally right about the power move and I wish he had gotten out Enzo. But, the problem is, Matt doesn't know that Hayden/Enzo have turned on him and he probably felt safer with Enzo in the house.

I totally agree that Brit would have been better off with you in the house - damn Brendon for talking Rachel out of the whole deal, she was all set to put up Kathy.

I worry a bit for Hayden's safety this week too. I am sure if it was him and Enzo on the block, he would stay.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 5:04 pm

Quote :
If Brendon pulls himself off Hayden will go up as the replacement and
likewise if Enzo pulls himself off, the same.

Who do you think would be evicted between Enzo and Hayden if Brendon did win the POV?

Do you think Lane might sway her to putt Matt up? He was the one that volunteered to be a pawn when Rachel was HoH. Thus, sending Monet Britney's BFF home week 2.

I am surprised no one has brought that up to Britney yet.

Good luck with your auctions! Smile

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   August 20th 2010, 5:45 pm

I think Enzo would go. Hayden would have Ragan and Lane's vote (I think) and possibly Matt's as well. If it's a 2 - 2 tie, Brit would decide and I think she would send Enzo home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys it's me!   

Back to top Go down

Hey guys it's me!
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: