all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Chatting During/After Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 9:35 am

Just a quick question (and I apologise if this has already been discussed and I missed it). Are we going to use the chat box during/after the shows to chat or is there another place that people are planning to meet?
Thanks,
Jessie
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

Number of posts : 35564
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 9:37 am

I think it would be easier than userplane..with all the glitches... and idiot pervs lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 9:39 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I think it would be easier than userplane..with all the glitches... and idiot pervs lol.
Thanks Nancy - I look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13237
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 9:41 am

Pervs can be fun in the right situation. Very Happy Does the chat box cost extra for this site?

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

Number of posts : 35564
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 9:45 am

snow wrote:
Pervs can be fun in the right situation. Very Happy Does the chat box cost extra for this site?

Nope... it's a free add on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

Number of posts : 35564
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 9:47 am

One thing, unlike userplane about our chatbox is that if you miss something, you can look at the archives. On userplane, if you aren't on, you can't see what has gone on in the previous hours. Here you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 10:43 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
One thing, unlike userplane about our chatbox is that if you miss something, you can look at the archives. On userplane, if you aren't on, you can't see what has gone on in the previous hours. Here you can.

I love that! You don't feel so left out or unaware of what is being discussed. Cool, Nancy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 6:17 pm

Are you guys talking about the chat box that is on this sight under the threads? I'm so afraid that you feed watchers are leaving me here all by myself Sad
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 6:24 pm

yes jack'd, they are talking about the chatbox at the bottom of the home page.....

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 6:24 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Are you guys talking about the chat box that is on this sight under the threads? I'm so afraid that you feed watchers are leaving me here all by myself Sad

Nobody's going anywhere with out you Jack'd! I think that's the box there talking about. Did you see the box that Snow posted in TRD thread? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   February 11th 2008, 6:33 pm

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Are you guys talking about the chat box that is on this sight under the threads? I'm so afraid that you feed watchers are leaving me here all by myself Sad

Nobody's going anywhere with out you Jack'd! I think that's the box there talking about. Did you see the box that Snow posted in TRD thread? lol!


Phew, thanks, I was nervousing that I would be the only one on the board LOL and you all would be chatting away somewhere where I couldn't find you :geek: Maybe one of these days I'll get the feeds, but I doubt it lol! I like my sleep too much Sleep

Yes, Mood, I saw it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chatting During/After Show   

Back to top Go down
 
Chatting During/After Show
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: About this site-
Jump to: