AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 12th 2010, 12:57 pm

balmoral wrote:
I need Katy to win HOH ,tonight,and go "sheriff" on the house,to save this season for me. I rely rely hope to see Katy in power.Somebody has to get this boys from their pedestal. My ideal final 3 are Katy,Britney,Regan.

I love the way you think Bally!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9283
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 12th 2010, 1:00 pm

Mappy wrote:
balmoral wrote:
I need Katy to win HOH ,tonight,and go "sheriff" on the house,to save this season for me. I rely rely hope to see Katy in power.Somebody has to get this boys from their pedestal. My ideal final 3 are Katy,Britney,Regan.

just posted in the discussion thread, if she wins tonight, no brigade will go, she will go after brendon if he wins POV brit or ragen fo up and home. She will listen to hayden alot also and we know who he is pulling for.

I would love her to win the week after DPOV is over. Then less people and one brigade has to go up
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 12th 2010, 1:11 pm

bergen wrote:
Mappy wrote:
balmoral wrote:

just posted in the discussion thread, if she wins tonight, no brigade will go, she will go after brendon if he wins POV brit or ragen fo up and home. She will listen to hayden alot also and we know who he is pulling for.

I would love her to win the week after DPOV is over. Then less people and one brigade has to go up
Hey bergen ,do you have to ruin my hope for change? LOL I know all this but I just love to dream, SO Katy unleash the Sheriff in you girl!!! PMS
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9283

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 12th 2010, 1:13 pm

balmoral wrote:
bergen wrote:
Mappy wrote:
balmoral wrote:

Hey bergen ,do you have to ruin my hope for change? LOL I know all this but I just love to dream, SO Katy unleash the Sheriff in you girl!!!

Sorry, I am with you though, I want the sheriff unleashed to!! I really do but I want it when one of those brigades have to squirm,not wasted on brendon, so that has to be after the DPOV.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 2:34 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Kathy's hilarious?
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 2:36 pm

Funny as in fun to make fun of. That's about it.

She's not really loyal to anyone in the house, is she?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 2:37 pm

Jess_BBLove wrote:
lol! I don't know if you're the only one, but I just find her annoying. I can't even figure out why she's there.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 2:40 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
Funny as in fun to make fun of. That's about it.

She's not really loyal to anyone in the house, is she?

I think she's loyal to Hayden and that's about it. And yes, I agree with the first statement, but I also think her side comments are quite funny.

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Jess_BBLove wrote:
lol! I don't know if you're the only one, but I just find her annoying. I can't even figure out why she's there.

Just the stuff she says, I find comical.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 3:07 pm

I highly recommend that you guys listen to Ron's chat with Kathy's BFF Natasha:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-rad-reality-show/2010/08/06/the-rad-reality-show-big-brother

Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 3:11 pm

Natasha is SO sweet! So is Kathy!
Back to top Go down
Nautica
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 5:43 pm

she needs to gtfo i cant stand this hag.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 5:49 pm

I really want a strong "older" woman on the show at least one season. We need a good representer!!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 6:05 pm

KayS wrote:
I really want a strong "older" woman on the show at least one season. We need a good representer!!!
I agree. I empathize with Kathy's medical history but she adds nothing to the game. All she does is sleep, do the boys laundry (which pisses me off), wash dishes and embarrass herself during the competitions. I think she's counting on being dragged to the end because they all feel that they can beat her at anything. Maybe they can, maybe they can't, but she's shown no evidence of being able to compete.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 6:07 pm

She's been a huge disappointment. Pre-show she was one of my favorites. Boy was I wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 6:09 pm

Lori wrote:
She's been a huge disappointment. Pre-show she was one of my favorites. Boy was I wrong.
Me too. As a sheriff, I thought she would bring an interesting skill set to the game but she hasn't at all.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 7:19 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Lori wrote:
Me too. As a sheriff, I thought she would bring an interesting skill set to the game but she hasn't at all.
I lost all my hope to see " unleash sheriff "time. . Not waiting longer. I hoped her DR will help me to stay and wait ,but NO. Blah
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 16th 2010, 10:46 pm

She stood up to Rachel and I started to like the feisty Kathy. Sadly it lasted less then a day.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 4:03 am

I still like Kathy, I know I am almost totally alone. I see her play as one of 2 things.

1. she is playing a role of weak, and will pull stops out when she needs too,
If that is true, I have to admire how well she is doing it.

2. she is really weak and is having to get by just by her wits, and lying and skating.
It that is true I have to admire her cause she is not dumb and has to know if she manges to skate to end, lots of people will resent her and thinks she does not deserve to win.

Now above and beyond her play this is why I admire her..

1. she got pregnat and styed single and had her baby and still stayed in school.
I did the same except I was not brave enough not to marry the jerk.
2. I know why she does not like Brit, I had some of those in school with me and they made my life miserable. and still did it when I showed up for the last reunion I went to 15 yrs ago. I never went to another one. and won't.
3. she battles cancer, and
well enough said.
4. If I got chance to go for half a million on BB I would be too chicken shit to do it. cause I know what people would say about me. She has no energy, she has cancer and still smokes, she just lays around, she cleans behind everyone, etc. on and on. I would be held in such contept.

But Kathy has chance, however slim, to send her son to college and she faces what I would be too chicken to do.
So that is why I think she is admirable and I wish I had half the guts she does.

lol, am done now.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 7:56 am

mimTN wrote:

I still like Kathy, I know I am almost totally alone. I see her play as one of 2 things.

2. she is really weak and is having to get by just by her wits, and lying and skating.
It that is true I have to admire her cause she is not dumb and has to know if she manges to skate to end, lots of people will resent her and thinks she does not deserve to win.

1. she got pregnat and styed single and had her baby and still stayed in school.
2. I know why she does not like Brit, I had some of those in school with me and they made my life miserable. and still did it when I showed up for the last reunion I went to 15 yrs ago. I never went to another one. and won't.
well enough said.
4. If I got chance to go for half a million on BB I would be too chicken shit to do it. cause I know what people would say about me. She has no energy, she has cancer and still smokes, she just lays around, she cleans behind everyone, etc. on and on. I would be held in such contept.

But Kathy has chance, however slim, to send her son to college and she faces what I would be too chicken to do.
So that is why I think she is admirable and I wish I had half the guts she does.

lol, am done now.

well said Mim!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 10:10 am

mimTN wrote:

well enough said.

lol, am done now.

bravo good posting

You're not alone MimTN. I still like Kathy, although I do get frustrated with her at times. Still hoping that she pulls out a win of either HOH or POV. The look on the faces of everyone who have been making fun of her would be priceless. Fingers crossed for sheriff Kathy to turn it on.

fuss and fight Evil Laugh dancing penguin

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 10:51 am

She IS good at driving the bus over people, and as people have pointed out- that's a valid game strategy as long as it works. I don't know if it's fair to call Britney "rich" and say she doesn't "need" the $. She doesn't really know Britney's personal situation. Brit is a recent college grad and may be in the process of financing her own life, not having her parents finance it; and for that reason alone, I don't think Brit should be exempt from winning BB. I can understand Kathy relating Brit to the mean girls in high school, but that might not be fair, either. Just for me, being in my 40's, too, I don't know if I'd be comfortable saying some of the things Kath says about Brit, but I understand Kath is trying to win the money- and I understand BB isn't fair. I guess the thing that bothers me most about Kathy is she seems to give the boys slack she doesn't cut Brit; but I do think she's playing the game pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 11:52 am

As I've said before, I empathize with Kathy's medical history and her difficult life experiences but that doesn't make me a fan of hers in the game. The BB game is not a charity and there's no prize for the saddest story. (which is why I find he hard to completely support Matt, even though he is playing the actual game very well)
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 12:02 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
As I've said before, I empathize with Kathy's medical history and her difficult life experiences but that doesn't make me a fan of hers in the game. The BB game is not a charity and there's no prize for the saddest story. (which is why I find he hard to completely support Matt, even though he is playing the actual game very well)

I agree BB is not a charity. That being said, the difference between Kathy's story and Matt's is that her's is the truth, and Matt's is a complete sick lie. He is playing a good game, but that lie will come back to bite him, and it was completely unnecessary IMO. I just have no respect for him for that reason.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 12:14 pm

A person's financial background should never be a consideration. It's a game and winning should be based on how well it was played.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 12:28 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
A person's financial background should never be a consideration. It's a game and winning should be based on how well it was played.

I agree it shouldn't, however, it is part of the social game. Andrew didn't want to admit being a doctor because of his finance. He said he was laid off and has to sell shoes. The excuse to send Monet home was because she already won money. Brendon had a instant dislike for Brit because he thinks she comes from money. People have said that Matt should stay(earlier in the game) because of his wife. Right now that is all Kathy has. If Kathy gets far because people think she can't win anything and because they feel sorry for her, it is the other players fault not hers.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 3:13 pm

First why I admire Kathy has nothing to do with charity or money.

Money;
It is the cool, cute, little, innocent mean girl. Lots of what she says is funny. Heck I even laugh, especially when she says it about HGs I don't like. But if you are the person on the receiving end. Then it is not so funny. Do I know she is a mean girl? Hell, No, I don't.

I just said I understand why Kathy reacts that way. She reminds me of a few I knew. 2 of the worst were exact opposites on the money and social scale. One came from very big, poor family, but she was little, and cute and funny, but that tongue was sharp. The other one was only daughter and had everything she wanted, and was little and cute and that funny sharp tongue.

Charity;
If Kathy were to get to the end or even final 2 it would not be on charity, it would be on sliding by or skating, looking weak and avoiding being the most dangerous each week, lying and being everyone's friend/Mom figure. It may not be the way most people think Big Brother should be won or even played.
But, in my book she will have "earned it", and will continue to earn it considering the crap she will have to listen to from now on.

Bottom line she is willing to play this tough game, to face ridicule, to give up her privacy, to endure to give her son a college education.

I would be proud to have had a Mom that would face all that for me.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 3:44 pm

Maybe Britney reminds her of herself? She's a very pretty woman still, I imagine at 22 she could have given Britney a run for her $ in the looks department. And she's really no shrinking violet- she's a steel magnolia when she needs to be (see fight with Rachel). I think it's great that she wants to secure her sons future. I just think as a mature woman, she might be slightly more empathetic about mens/womens roles re:laundry, etc. ; especially since she makes her living in a "man's" profession. I wonder if she has more in common with Britney than makes her comfortable? last night, they were telling "life stories" and they have remarkable commonality- down to Grandma's named Beulah! (I had a great-grandma named Beulah, also a great grandma named Minnie!)

And of course if kathy wins- she deserves it. That's how I feel about any BB winner- it doesn't matter how you got there, but that you did.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 17th 2010, 5:20 pm

Quote :
And of course if kathy wins- she deserves it. That's how I feel about
any BB winner- it doesn't matter how you got there, but that you did

I might use this in my signature. I agree 100% no matter if I like the winner or not.

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 9:24 am

Kathy interviews???

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 9:27 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6789715n

Last edited by Kimmie on August 20th 2010, 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 10:34 am

kathy says that Hayden gave her the sock monkey and before the show she had a weird feeling and put it in her bag.

(she might be hurt that the monkey isnt coming to jury)

Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 10:39 am

I think she might not be remembering that exchange correctly. Hayden said she could keep it in her bed, not keep it forever. (His aunt made it for him so I doubt he would just give it away if he thought enough of it to bring it into the house.)
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 10:42 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I think she might not be remembering that exchange correctly. Hayden said she could keep it in her bed, not keep it forever. (His aunt made it for him so I doubt he would just give it away if he thought enough of it to bring it into the house.)

I agree...
I don't remember him giving it to her permanently. He mentioned to others he wanted it back. Don't remember if he said it to her directly. It's his darn monkey, if he wants to keep it he can keep it.

Last edited by Hope on August 20th 2010, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 10:42 am

Kimmie, I can't get that video to work. Is it Kathy on the Early Show with Julie?

ETA: Thanks Kimmie, I'm watching it now.

Last edited by BlueBonnet on August 20th 2010, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 10:44 am

I can't see it either. That URL is streeeechhhinnng this thread. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 10:46 am

i dont know why it is doing that.

i deleted it and posted the link

BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 11:09 am

Ha ha, Kathy doesn't think Brenchel will last!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 11:59 am

Interesting interview. She really really doesn't like Brendon and Rachel. "They have a mean heart"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 7:47 pm

http://www.welovebigbrother.com/2010/08/20/big-brother-12-kathy-hillis-eviction-interview/

Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   August 20th 2010, 7:50 pm

Kathy Interview:

http://www.theradrealityshow.com/big-brother-12-exclusive-interview.html

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathy Hillis   

Back to top Go down

Kathy Hillis
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: