What's up with all the new people?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35562
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: What's up with all the new people?   August 31st 2009, 3:49 pm

I'm so curious. We have had a bunch of new people sign up in the last two days. Was our site linked somewhere?
Tell us how you found AABB!

And welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 2nd 2009, 10:55 pm

Nancy, I did google search and visited a lot of the sites listed, out of 20+ I visited this, IMHO, was the best. No nastiness, clear, funny, plently of bells & whistles, and lol, I can SEE it. I am constantly surprised at the # of sites of this and other types that are just too dark to see. I have been telling others about this site, don't think that would spike the #s on here that much.

Again, thanks for AABB, I really enjoy it !
AABB
Back to top Go down
Sanche

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 3rd 2009, 10:07 pm

google search for live update-I instantly became interested by the delusional but funniest comments about jeff/Jordan. They are just insane like a crazy cult LOL

I'm rooting for natalie as crazy as it is; she is a true bb player and made this year interesting for me; she is loyal to jEssie/chima, maybe if she had a boyfriend in the house we would see a different side of her; even jeff liked her until he got got

I will def use this forum next year
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 4th 2009, 5:45 am

Sanche wrote:
google search for live update-I instantly became interested by the delusional but funniest comments about jeff/Jordan. They are just insane like a crazy cult LOL

I'm rooting for natalie as crazy as it is; she is a true bb player and made this year interesting for me; she is loyal to jEssie/chima, maybe if she had a boyfriend in the house we would see a different side of her; even jeff liked her until he got got

I will def use this forum next year
interesting insight! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
cmb489

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 8th 2009, 6:20 am

I was on the google board and someone posted a link to some info on Jordan so I found you and I LOVE the site!
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 8th 2009, 11:13 am

to AABB! It is the best, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 2:54 pm

Saw a link posted somewhere, can't remember maybe jokers or some place like that, read a couple of the
threads and realized it was a lot less hateful than other BB boards
I've visited and figured it would be best to sign up. The hate
elsewhere can really drive someone crazy and get them really tired of
the fandom.
Back to top Go down
lindakm
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 10911
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 2:55 pm

Lissie. No hate here!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 2:56 pm

Welcome Lissie
Back to top Go down
Lissiepoo

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 2:57 pm

Thanks. Now I just need to learn the board and how to get around it.
Back to top Go down
lindakm

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 2:58 pm

Have fun!!!! lots to read.
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 3:00 pm

Lissiepoo wrote:
Thanks. Now I just need to learn the board and how to get around it.

Compared to many boards out there, this board is straight forward and very easy to use. That's cuz duts rule

catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 19th 2009, 8:10 pm

Welcome to all the new users Smile Have fun around here!
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 20th 2009, 9:17 pm

This site was linked in a post I read somewhere...can't remember now. I found you all back in July and have been lurking since until a couple of days ago and I decided to join.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 20th 2009, 9:58 pm

lindakm wrote:
Lissie. No hate here!!
well maybe a little we are just good at hiding it haha J/k
and great to see you lissie!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 21st 2009, 3:37 am

donna wrote:
This site was linked in a post I read somewhere...can't remember now. I found you all back in July and have been lurking since until a couple of days ago and I decided to join.

Hi donna! Let me guess did it say "for a good time ....." we have some posters doing that lately. lol!
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 22nd 2009, 2:37 pm

The JU posters have just given this site credit for "all" the pictures for the Vegas Bash & the site to go to for year round gossip for BB. That was just posted. duts rule Love AABB
Back to top Go down
lindakm

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 22nd 2009, 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 22nd 2009, 9:43 pm

Welcome to all the new members! You are going to love this place!!!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 23rd 2009, 8:59 pm

I saw the link on Lydia's facebook page. I think.
Back to top Go down
lindakm

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   September 23rd 2009, 9:06 pm

Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 23rd 2009, 3:30 pm

Thought I would bump this up to say to all the new members and a special welcome to our new member Casey. There are so many new members that I, for one, haven't been able to "Say Hey" to all of them. This is my official "Say Hey" to you all. Love it!

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 24th 2009, 6:17 pm

I want to welcome all the new posters there. There have been some bad remarks made about this site the past few days by some who used to post here. This is a very welcoming site and we have a lot of fun here. We get testy, we get snarky, but at the end of the day we are here because we love Big Brother.

I have a lot of respect for this site and its owner. Let's have FUN!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 24th 2009, 7:15 pm

flowerpower wrote:
I want to welcome all the new posters there. There have been some bad remarks made about this site the past few days by some who used to post here. This is a very welcoming site and we have a lot of fun here. We get testy, we get snarky, but at the end of the day we are here because we love Big Brother.

That's sweet flower. I don't really care if someone bashes me. Most of that stuff is so silly in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't bother me. I've enjoyed Big Brother since season one. I was a Kevin fan this year but no matter who wins, it's really the show that I enjoy the most.

I'd say Big Brother and the people who are on it are pretty low on my priorities of things I'm concerned or even care about.
I care about my family, my students, and my employees. I care about my friends. I care about the world around me and those less fortunate. I read about politics, history, and some light science articles a lot more than I read the threads here.
To me AABB is like EW or People Mag. Fun and gossippy. When or if it ceases to be fun, I'll walk away and shut it down and not look back.
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 24th 2009, 7:33 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo!! Don't ever let it stop being fun!!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 24th 2009, 9:35 pm

Silly stuff from what I just read on that other site....

Welcome new posters !!!
Back to top Go down
Casey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 26th 2009, 9:17 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

That's sweet flower. I don't really care if someone bashes me. Most of that stuff is so silly in the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't bother me. I've enjoyed Big Brother since season one. I was a Kevin fan this year but no matter who wins, it's really the show that I enjoy the most.

I'd say Big Brother and the people who are on it are pretty low on my priorities of things I'm concerned or even care about.
I care about my family, my students, and my employees. I care about my friends. I care about the world around me and those less fortunate. I read about politics, history, and some light science articles a lot more than I read the threads here.
To me AABB is like EW or People Mag. Fun and gossippy. When or if it ceases to be fun, I'll walk away and shut it down and not look back.

pretty much my sentiments exactly.. i have been asked so many times who I "hated" in the house. a. hate's a strong word, and b. i got other things on my plate.

just like you mentioned. I have too many bills to sit around and steam about ronnie or jessie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/minglemixx
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 26th 2009, 9:56 am

That's a great attitude Casey. I must admit though, I can't seem to stay away from here. Right now, I should be cleaning house or preparing for class tonight.
But..here I am!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 26th 2009, 3:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
That's a great attitude Casey. I must admit though, I can't seem to stay away from here. Right now, I should be cleaning house or preparing for class tonight.
But..here I am!

Or selling soap? Wink Laughing

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 29th 2009, 6:29 pm

Casey wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
flowerpower wrote:

pretty much my sentiments exactly.. i have been asked so many times who I "hated" in the house. a. hate's a strong word, and b. i got other things on my plate.

just like you mentioned. I have too many bills to sit around and steam about ronnie or jessie.

Yes, that is a good attitude, but silly things to other people can be really important to others. For instance after my husband died the only thing I could watch on tv was Sex in the City. I have no idea why, but, I had a friend who made fun of me because of it and that hurt my feelings.
and this site, well it was a life saver for me, after battling leukemia for almost 2 years, BB and this site was the first thing I had done in years that was "just for fun".
I know this may seem silly to others but for me it was important and I will always fight for this to be a fun and safe place to come to.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   October 29th 2009, 6:38 pm

(((mim)))I'm glad you found AABB and yes this is a fun site and a good way to pass the time. I know my kids and hubby roll their eyes when they see me on AABB. I just tell them to let me be; I don't make fun of their silly football sites! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with all the new people?   

Back to top Go down

What's up with all the new people?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: About this site-
Jump to: