Last edited by JaneDoe on March 3rd 2008, 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 24th 2008, 8:32 pm

Finger Eleven
Paralyzer
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star
JWChitown

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 24th 2008, 8:54 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
Natasha Bedingfield

Pocketful of Sunshine

Love Like This

I just downloaded this album. I love the the song Freckles.

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 24th 2008, 9:03 pm

I'm a christian music freak and I've been listening to Casting Crowns. Love them!!
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 25th 2008, 4:12 pm

I hadn't heard that one yet, JW. Very pretty.

Mrs C wrote:
I'm a christian music freak and I've been listening to Casting Crowns. Love them!!

I've listened to my fair share of christian music, Mrs. C. Mostly smaller bands and such at events. Post some if you can find it online.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 25th 2008, 5:33 pm

Here you go Nickel...

Christian music is nothing like it used to be when I was growing up. I love Christian Rock and I expect a couple of my favorite groups to crossover onto pop charts, just like Mercy Me did a couple years ago with "I Can Only Imagine. Even if you aren't a Christian I think people would enjoy at least 1 of these bands songs.

Casting Crowns is my current favorite. They have a myspace page with some of their songs. My favorite is "Does Anybody Hear Her". This is a great song...check it out here:
MySpace.com - Casting Crowns - - Christian / Rock / Pop - www.myspace.com/castingcrowns

Aaron Shust - my favorite of his is "Give Me Words to Speak". That's here:
MySpace.com - Aaron Shust - ATLANTA, GEORGIA - Christian / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/aaronshust

DecembeRadio - I like "Find You Waiting" and "Drifter". They are here:
MySpace.com - DecembeRadio - BLACKSBURG, VIRGINIA - Rock - www.myspace.com/decemberadio

Another favorite of mine is "Amazing Grace" (who hasn't heard that one), but Chris Tomlin does an amazing version of it. That's here: MySpace.com - Chris Tomlin - Austin, Texas - Christian - www.myspace.com/christomlin
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
lallybelle

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 26th 2008, 2:21 pm

Alanis Morissette - "You Learn"

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 28th 2008, 10:28 pm

The Pierces
Secret
Three Wishes
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest
Katie Marie

Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 28th 2008, 11:03 pm

Amanda Stott - Homeless Heart Smile

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_marie_km
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 30th 2008, 9:00 pm

Thanks, Mrs. C. I do like the Counting Crowns that you posted. If i can find it, there is a song i really love that i want to see if you've heard.

What i'm listening to now...

Sorry by Buckcherry

Forgive Me by Group 1 Crew
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 30th 2008, 9:21 pm

And some country of course..

Small Town Southern Man by Alan Jackson

Watching Airplanes by Gary Allan

^^There's something about that guy's voice i just ❤
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest
Katie Marie

Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 30th 2008, 10:05 pm

Right Now, I'm listening to Jon McLaughlin. I love a lot of his songs. Currently,the song is Just give it time. I will post a link I promise Smile

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_marie_km
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   January 31st 2008, 6:00 pm

The Bravery - "Believe"

The Bravery - Beli...
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
lallybelle

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 1st 2008, 7:52 pm

Sara Bareilles

Gravity

Fairytale

Vegas
Back to top Go down
Fame

Fame

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:33 am

Kate Voegele

http://www.katevoegele.com/music.asp

It's Only Life and Kindly Unspoken are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://sendarelli.smugmug.com
Tracy
All Star
All Star
Tracy

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:41 am

I like Kate Walsh... Your song.. she has such a beautiful voice

peachesmia

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:17 pm

I have been listening to a group that has been around the LA area for a while and their music is featured in Leo Dicaprios new movie "The Gardener of Eden." I found them on myspace thanks to Leo's page and they are good. I added their song to my myspace page and I was able to find a video of them shot in the studio recording and one in a LA club that is live also. Check them out . This is their myspace page link. I think we will soon be hearing alot more about them once this movie is out. I love music and like to learn of new artist trying to make it .
http://www.myspace.com/blackcowboymusic

Last edited by on February 3rd 2008, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Gimme

Number of posts : 4631

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:21 pm

Hey Peaches. Where have you been? Missed ya. And so glad to see ya here.
Back to top Go down
peachesmia

peachesmia

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:24 pm

Gimme ty....I'mmmm Baaack...lol
Back to top Go down
Fame

Fame

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:34 pm

Missy Higgins, "Where I Stood"
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 12:38 pm

Diva wrote:
I like Kate Walsh... Your song.. she has such a beautiful voice

Very pretty

Your Song - Kate W...
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 3rd 2008, 1:07 pm

peachesmia wrote:
I have been listening to a group that has been around the LA area for a while and their music is featured in Leo Dicaprios new movie "The Gardener of Eden." I found them on myspace thanks to Leo's page and they are good. I added their song to my myspace page and I was able to find a video of them shot in the studio recording and one in a LA club that is live also. Check them out . This is their myspace page link. I think we will soon be hearing alot more about them once this movie is out. I love music and like to learn of new artist trying to make it .
http://www.myspace.com/blackcowboymusic

Do you know if they have a CD out? I did a quick itunes search and there's only 2 songs available. I really like their sound Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 7th 2008, 12:40 pm

The Hush Sound - "You Are The Moon"

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 7th 2008, 1:38 pm

I've got a 15 song Everlast playlist on my ipod that I can't seem to get away from lately - whether I'm at the grocery store, the gym or on the computer - it seems to have become the soundtrack of my life! Ha

Put Your Lights On
[url=[/url]

Black Coffee (Gilmore Girls video but it's the only one I could find)
[url=][/url]

... and to prove that I can't stop - here I am singing "White Trash Beautiful" to Rolo and my sister while being warmed up before a recent lesson.
Jessie

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star
JWChitown

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 7th 2008, 1:49 pm

Gosh! I wish I could listen at work. I should know better than to open this thread from work. pale

Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 7th 2008, 5:29 pm

Oh Jessie, you know how much I love your horse pictures. You've made my day. I want to kiss that horse right on the nose. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 6:31 am

Frances wrote:
Oh Jessie, you know how much I love your horse pictures. You've made my day. I want to kiss that horse right on the nose. cheers
Awww Frannie. I love him too. He's been very sweet to me (of course, I do bring him homemade gingersnap cookies) but he sure knows when there's a rookie in the house. My sister makes me go out to his field and get him, brush him and tack him up and he blows his stomach up like a balloon when I try to cinch his saddle. Boys will be boys I guess!
Jessie
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
Tracy

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 1:11 pm

A good friend gave me the lead on this the group is ...Point of Grace...Song is "Turn up the music"

I would post the song but, I don't know how~

All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 1:18 pm

Diva wrote:
A good friend gave me the lead on this the group is ...Point of Grace...Song is "Turn up the music"

Back to top Go down
Frances
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 2:06 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Frances wrote:
Awww Frannie. I love him too. He's been very sweet to me (of course, I do bring him homemade gingersnap cookies) but he sure knows when there's a rookie in the house. My sister makes me go out to his field and get him, brush him and tack him up and he blows his stomach up like a balloon when I try to cinch his saddle. Boys will be boys I guess!
Jessie

Yes, boys will be boys, that is so cute, Jessie! You know, gingersnap cookies are one of my all time favorites. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frances
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 2:11 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
Diva wrote:

Thanks JaneDoe and Diva. Although the youtube is not working for me at the moment I look forward to hearing the song later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 11:49 pm

This song has been following me around since the super bowl.

Back to top Go down
Frances
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 8th 2008, 11:52 pm

I've been listening to the sound of silence. Not the song just silence. whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 15th 2008, 5:29 pm

Eskimo Joe - "How Does It Feel"

Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 16th 2008, 2:16 pm

Oh, I like that...off to download.

--------

I'll Be Waiting by Lenny Kravitz
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 16th 2008, 2:50 pm

Bonnie Raitt's "Real Man" - sung over a slide show of Gerard Butler pictures. (Just for Frannie!) lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys7QkWAlmLg
Back to top Go down
Frances
Frances

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 16th 2008, 3:14 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Bonnie Raitt's "Real Man" - sung over a slide show of Gerard Butler pictures. (Just for Frannie!) lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys7QkWAlmLg

mcckmfolkem ijf;iamafim irfiejsi iee oeirjeiie;oeikreioenreiaf; Translation: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Jessie. *Sigh*, I definitely want a REAL MAN. I need some time to calm old Henrietta down. fireworks I need a smoke :heartonfire:
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 16th 2008, 7:12 pm

Frances wrote:
I need some time to calm old Henrietta down. fireworks I need a smoke :heartonfire:

Ha ha Frannie!bad girl
Back to top Go down
Fame

Fame

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   February 22nd 2008, 11:40 am

I think that many of the forums have been ignored by yours truly lately, while I struggle with my personal issues.....but, I have quite a few songs that I listen to repeatedly each day. At the moment, these are some of my favorites:

"Ashes & Wine" by A Fine Frenzy

"In Your Own Way" by Caleb Kane

"ZZyxx Road" by Stone Sour

"No one's gonna love you" by Band of Horses

*** And this one is for Ms. C, who like christian music. I love this song:

"Better Hands" by Natalie Grant
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star
JaneDoe

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   March 3rd 2008, 2:54 pm

Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: