all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Application Cities announced

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dtd2
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:32 pm

I haven't been around for a while, but I return with some info. The application cities have been announced.

They are

1. Austin, Texas
2. Fairbanks, Alaska
3. New York, New York
4. [color=blue]BirminghamAlabama
5. Alpena, Mi (town of only 11,000, I've never heard of it and lasts for 4 days)
6. Miami, Florida
7. Champagne, Illinois
8. Danville, Illinois
9. Rockford, Illinois
10. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
11. Sacramento, California
12. Cleveland, Ohio
13. Canton, Michigan
14. Columbus, Mississippi
15. Monroe, Louisiana
16. Bakersfield, California
17. Los Angels, California (right next to the house)
18. Grapevine, Texas
19. Charlotte, [url=http://www.realitybbqforums.com/showthread.php?t=7545#][color:3162=blue ! important][color:3162=blue ! important]North [color:3162=blue ! important]Carolina
20. Seattle, Washington
21. Salt Lake City, Utah
22. Atlanta, Georgia
23. [color:3162=blue ! important][color:3162=blue ! important]Lincoln, Nebraska

They will be held from April 6th-May 5th. Video deadline is April 20th (could change and more cities could be announced). Good luck to anyone who audtions.

From: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother_application/
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:34 pm

Thanks dtd2
Back to top Go down
lindakm
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911
Location : Corpus Christi,Tx.
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:35 pm

Yeah thanks and come back more often.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:36 pm

Hey there dtd! Thanks for the info!!!

Philly is on there. Who can I talk into going? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:37 pm

Oh goody goody gum drops!!! dance
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:50 pm

Actually coming to Philly?! My family would renounce me. The discussion of my ever ... EVER ... appearing on BB was quashed a number of years ago LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 6:57 pm

Mappy wrote:
Actually coming to Philly?! My family would renounce me. The discussion of my ever ... EVER ... appearing on BB was quashed a number of years ago LOL

I could never do it. The old me would come out as soon as someone got nasty, and trust me, it ain't pretty! Twisted Evil I couldn't allow myself, nor would my family, ever let me go back those days.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:03 pm

Mappy wrote:
Actually coming to Philly?! My family would renounce me. The discussion of my ever ... EVER ... appearing on BB was quashed a number of years ago LOL

Yep. I started an application several years ago and my sister was like "how could you do something like this to your children"... LOL Hadn't thought about that! DUH
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:04 pm

I am excited!! Thanks for the info dtd2. I wonder what kind of hg's we will get this year. 6 months and counting dance
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
ndd123

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:07 pm

I wish someone on this forum went for it....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:11 pm

ndd123 wrote:
I wish someone on this forum went for it....... Very Happy

I do too. I would have a nervous breakdown on day one.
Back to top Go down
lindakm
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911
Location : Corpus Christi,Tx.
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:12 pm

Come on somebody go for it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:35 pm

I would love the opportunity to try it, but the paranoia would probably push me over the edge. Besides I have an excuse I am Canadian, no Canadians allowed LOL (Yup I am taking the easy way out LOL).
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 7:39 pm

I could never ever do it. I don't like strange bathrooms, I snore plus I know you guys would be watching my every move! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
ndd123

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 8:06 pm

Lori wrote:
I could never ever do it. I don't like strange bathrooms, I snore plus I know you guys would be watching my every move! Laughing

Your posts crack me up.....

Like anyone would say anything..... please... Very Happy


Cool
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 8:10 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Lori wrote:
I could never ever do it. I don't like strange bathrooms, I snore plus I know you guys would be watching my every move! Laughing

Your posts crack me up.....

Like anyone would say anything..... please... Very Happy


Cool


I certainly wouldn't!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 8:15 pm

Lori wrote:
I could never ever do it. I don't like strange bathrooms, I snore plus I know you guys would be watching my every move! Laughing

We would be watching your right but we would be rooting you on the whole time! dance
Back to top Go down
lindakm
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911
Location : Corpus Christi,Tx.
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 8:55 pm

I wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household
tealover

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 10:11 pm

Grapevine, TX? Hmmmmm.... Nope, one look at these thighs in hdtv and all the advertisers would bail!
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
charlottesweb

Number of posts : 5398
Location : Beautiful Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 10:20 pm

Tea I was just thinking that Grapevine was almost in yours and
Frannys backyard.Very Happy

I think there is another poster at AABB that is from Dallas but I can't
remember who it is.

_________________
Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. ~Will Rogers

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household
tealover

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 10:40 pm

charlottesweb wrote:
Tea I was just thinking that Grapevine was almost in yours and
Frannys backyard.Very Happy

I think there is another poster at AABB that is from Dallas but I can't
remember who it is.

Yup, I cannot remember either, but I think you are right. Maybe we could be on- location reporters for AABB that day. Wink
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
adrixoxo

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 11th 2009, 11:52 pm

ehhh i cant wait till i turn 21...
i want to be on big brother...
wait thoes are for big brother right?
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star
MissChriss

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 6:44 am

Mrs C wrote:
Hey there dtd! Thanks for the info!!!

Philly is on there. Who can I talk into going? Hmmm...

not me. Im happy being a fan. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 6:47 am

I'd love to do it but I've got at least two things going against me. I'm old and I'm Canadian! On the plus side, I'm a kick butt competitor and I can throw down in the kitchen. Ha.
(But heck, it would be a blast, no?)
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 8:43 am

Lincoln, Nebraska!
hmmmmmmm

Like Mrs C, my old self would come out fast.
Plus

I am pranoid of plucking my chin hairs in those mirrors
I sleep with my mouth open.
I am 20 lbs over weight.
I would have to go get laser hair removal....

I am good in the kitchen though. And i love to clean.

other than that. I would suck

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 9:43 am

Kimmie wrote:
Lincoln, Nebraska!
hmmmmmmm

Like Mrs C, my old self would come out fast.
Plus

I am pranoid of plucking my chin hairs in those mirrors
I sleep with my mouth open.
I am 20 lbs over weight.
I would have to go get laser hair removal....

I am good in the kitchen though. And i love to clean.

other than that. I would suck

You would be SO GOOD. You would be fighting, getting annoyed with the mess, bossing... oh the best!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 9:47 am

Moody wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Lincoln, Nebraska!
hmmmmmmm

Like Mrs C, my old self would come out fast.
Plus

I am pranoid of plucking my chin hairs in those mirrors
I sleep with my mouth open.
I am 20 lbs over weight.
I would have to go get laser hair removal....

I am good in the kitchen though. And i love to clean.

other than that. I would suck

You would be SO GOOD. You would be fighting, getting annoyed with the mess, bossing... oh the best!

I agree with you Moody! I think Kimmie would be a bad-azzed houseguest. I'd pay double the fee to watch the feeds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 10:44 am

Do they take old married mothers who are over weight and cant run a block?

If they do, i'll be right there!


_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 10:47 am

I think you look beautiful! So I say, GO FOR IT!!!
Back to top Go down
lindakm
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911
Location : Corpus Christi,Tx.
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 10:48 am

Go Kimmie Go Kimmie!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Houseguest
Houseguest
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:25 am

dtd2 wrote:
I haven't been around for a while, but I return with some info. The application cities have been announced.

They are

1. Austin, Texas
2. Fairbanks, Alaska
3. New York, New York
4. [color=blue]BirminghamAlabama
5. Alpena, Mi (town of only 11,000, I've never heard of it and lasts for 4 days)
6. Miami, Florida
7. Champagne, Illinois
8. Danville, Illinois
9. Rockford, Illinois
10. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
11. Sacramento, California
12. Cleveland, Ohio
13. Canton, Michigan
14. Columbus, Mississippi
15. Monroe, Louisiana
16. Bakersfield, California
17. Los Angels, California (right next to the house)
18. Grapevine, Texas
19. Charlotte, [url=http://www.realitybbqforums.com/showthread.php?t=7545#][color:d812=blue ! important][color:d812=blue ! important]North [color:d812=blue ! important]Carolina
20. Seattle, Washington
21. Salt Lake City, Utah
22. Atlanta, Georgia
23. [color:d812=blue ! important][color:d812=blue ! important]Lincoln, Nebraska

They will be held from April 6th-May 5th. Video deadline is April 20th (could change and more cities could be announced). Good luck to anyone who audtions.

From: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother_application/


This list is FAKE Naughty, naughty

Actually, it's erroneous... that is the list for the BB8 casting auditions, not BB11

All those dates match with the year 2007, Look at your calendars Cool

_________________
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar"
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:34 am

good catch dannyboy!

I just looked at the calendar! ( i wasnt that into it before so it didnt require an actual investigation)

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
DannyBoy
Houseguest
Houseguest
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:38 am

I knew right away because my nephew's B-day is April 21st & this year it'll fall on a Tuesday.

Casting call dates are usually released late Feb/early March

_________________
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar"
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:40 am

dtd probably wasn't aware that it was wrong. He is usually pretty good about posting things that are accurate.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:40 am

DannyBoy wrote:
I knew right away because my nephew's B-day is April 21st & this year it'll fall on a Tuesday.

Casting call dates are usually released late Feb/early March

That's interesting. I thought they had already done the Casting for BB 11. Dannyboy, why don't you apply. I bet you could turn that house on it's head! boob shake demon banana boob shake
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:41 am

Mrs C wrote:
dtd probably wasn't aware that it was wrong. He is usually pretty good about posting things that are accurate.

Isn't he the guy we worked with to find all the cast of BB10 over at Barbecue? They were a fun group to work with and not territorial.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:42 am

Moody wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
dtd probably wasn't aware that it was wrong. He is usually pretty good about posting things that are accurate.

Isn't he the guy we worked with to find all the cast of BB10 over at Barbecue? They were a fun group to work with and not territorial.


Yea, thats him. They were great about sharing info!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 11:44 am

Moody wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
I knew right away because my nephew's B-day is April 21st & this year it'll fall on a Tuesday.

Casting call dates are usually released late Feb/early March

That's interesting. I thought they had already done the Casting for BB 11. Dannyboy, why don't you apply. I bet you could turn that house on it's head! boob shake demon banana boob shake

agree Danny have you ever thought about applying?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Houseguest
Houseguest
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 12:24 pm

I applied the unconventianal way last year for BB9 and came close, but savotaged myself in the end... long story......
At least I still remain std-free :king:

_________________
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar"
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Maureen

Number of posts : 16156
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   January 12th 2009, 3:33 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
I applied the unconventianal way last year for BB9 and came close, but savotaged myself in the end... long story......
At least I still remain std-free :king:

Apply AGAIN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application Cities announced   

Back to top Go down
 
Application Cities announced
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 10-
Jump to: