all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
thatgirl

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 12:38 pm

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 12:49 pm

Part of it, I would imagine is they have been "warned" about how intrusive fans can be. What I find really interesting is how Angie, Steven and Brian were CONSTANTLY chatting etc. and then they went to that thing in Vegas and BOOM! DUN! That was super weird.

House guests from previous season still pop up here and there, some more than others but Angie, Brian and others are very quiet.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 12:53 pm

I assume it just their personalities. Every BB season there are many HGs that we never hear from or see again once the finale wraps and it's because they choose not to interact with any BB boards post game or do any chats or interviews. Season 10 seems to have quite a few of these types. Some did quite a few chats and such while BB was still on (Brian, Steven and Angie come to mind) but they haven't done too much since the wrap party. I guess Renny, Keesha, April and Dan are some of the ones we've heard most from or about, post game. (and I think Michelle is doing a chat this week)
Frankly, unless it's about Janelle or there's a romance that I'm interested in, none of them could hold my interest too long anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 1:39 pm

I agree with both Moody and Cousin Jake. I believe they were warned that the fans love to know what goes on in their real lives and if they don't want that info out there, then to be careful.

I still would love to hear from Libra. She is the one houseguest from this season, that I would like to have a chat and give her opinion on what happened in the house and how she has dealt with coming out of the house.

I also really only care about Janelle and what is going on in her real life. And again like CJ, I love romances but all we got this year is April & Ollie, and they just don't do anything for me.
Back to top Go down
lindakm
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 3:49 pm

QUOTE:
And again like CJ, I love romances but all we got this year is April & Ollie, and they just don't do anything for me.

And I agree with you both.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 4:20 pm

They were studious grasshoppers and learned well Wink

(Showing my age because I remember the show but not it's name lol)
Back to top Go down
lindakm
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 5:58 pm

Was it the movie that had a little Chinese guy that taught marshall arts to a kid(Can't remeber names neither) .
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 6:31 pm

lindakm wrote:
Was it the movie that had a little Chinese guy that taught marshall arts to a kid(Can't remeber names neither) .

Karate Kid.... nope... It was an old tv show with one of the... brothers... david carradine...time to google LOL Oh.....derrr... it was Kung Fu lol
Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 6:38 pm

Let's break down this private thing....

Steven- He still shares stuff

Brian- very quiet

Dan- pretty quiet

Memphis- sort of shares stuff

Angie- very quiet

Renny- still loud

April and Ollie- share stuff

Michelle- Has chats that no one goes to

Jessie- very quiet

Keesha- much quieter than I expected. Has she chatted at all? She has surprised me.

So, overall Keesha, Angie and Brian have surprised me the most with their silence.

Who did I forget. Of course...

Jerry- very quiet, but that is understandable he was so hated by many.

Did I miss anyone?

ETA: Libra! I suspect she is very busy with her job and children.
Back to top Go down
realitycarol
All Star
All Star
realitycarol

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 7:27 pm

Moody, you have such a good insight on everyone...especially Michelle. laugh so hard I crie

Head of Household
Head of Household
adrixoxo

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 12th 2008, 9:05 pm

My Honest Opinion is that Season 10 Was Pretty Boring Itself,
There Were Intersting Times But Over All It Wasnt That Great Of A Season.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star
MissChriss

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 10:08 am

adrixoxo wrote:

co-sign
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 10:18 am

MissChriss wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:

co-sign

As much as I bitched about season 8 and 9, they were more entertaining for me. Season 10 was more interesting for the fans that are really into game play, 8 and 9 more for pure feed drama entertainment. I can't tell you how many times I had to put down my head phones and scream when updating Natalie and SHEILA (OMG SHEILA NEVER STOPPED TALKING), and the vulgarity that came out of Adam and Ryan was horrid, but all in all, it was entertaining. Seizures, blow jobs, sex, fights... yep. Season 9 was a wild ride.

Season 7, "sigh" that pretty much destroyed my life for entire year! I watched the feeds twice, and then re- watched Will and Janelle's interactions on youtube over and over again. Embarassed That was just nuts. Only those who went through it could possibly understand.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 11:22 am

SIGH

Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
thatgirl

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 12:29 pm

adrixoxo wrote:

I wasn't bored for a second, except when Dan and Memphis were the last remaining two and they played games on Showtime After Dark. Otherwise, it was a great season, imo.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star
MissChriss

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 1:24 pm

Quote :

Season 7, "sigh" that pretty much destroyed my life for entire year! I watched the feeds twice, and then re- watched Will and Janelle's interactions on youtube over and over again. Embarassed That was just nuts. Only those who went through it could possibly understand.

You survived Smile

7 is just in a class of its own.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 1:32 pm

MissChriss wrote:
Quote :

You survived Smile

I just barely survived - Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 1:38 pm

Von wrote:
MissChriss wrote:
Quote :

You survived Smile

I just barely survived - Surprised Smile

I understand. Laughing
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
adrixoxo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 3:21 pm

Mappy wrote:
SIGH

OMg did they Actually Kiss?? Awww...
MAn i wish i was around during season 7. Sad
i was only 16 at the time.. but still.
i've seen videos of them on youtube.. i wish i had the feeds.
i love watching tributes of them..
this ones my favorite..
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
Mrs C

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 3:40 pm

Moody wrote:

I understand and feel the same way! All I did was lurk on a bunch of boards then, but sure wish I would have posting then. My daughter and I would send each other links back and forth of all the new stuff we would find. Oh how I miss it...
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
ebowers

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 6:53 pm

I loved season 10!! I loved Dan and his game play...after the mess of season 9, it was just the right cast. ITA about the cast being told about how intrusive fans can be...and just plain CRAZY!! I think it started with season 7 really when the fans became out of control and just plain scary at times. Will and Janelle's lives were turned upside down, to put it mildly. You don't hear from most former BB houseguests these days.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13237

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 8:35 pm

Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle

boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake demon banana boob shake

Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle Winelle

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 8:37 pm

LMAO Snow! Thank God you are here. I was about to die of boredom!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

Number of posts : 35564
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 8:43 pm

Moody wrote:
LMAO Snow! Thank God you are here. I was about to die of boredom!

Me too Moody.

Let's see... I played SimCity, watched the Heisman show ( yeah Bradford),
installed Google Chrome - nice browser...... and am trying to think of something to stir up here.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 8:46 pm

Good luck with the stirring. I have tried several things with no success! LOL
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 8:55 pm

LOL..I could start a thread called, Funny Animations Of Moody... demon banana

Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star
Granny

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 8:56 pm

snow wrote:
LOL..I could start a thread called, Funny Animations Of Moody... demon banana

I would read that snow and I would even point and giggle. scared

snow

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 9:22 pm

Moody is going to rip my liver out.. hi ya

Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 9:37 pm

I think you need to start working on some others here. dance
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star
Granny

Number of posts : 1051
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 9:57 pm

Oh no Moody, you will do just fine, you pot stirrer, you. dance

Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest
Katie Marie

Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 10:09 pm

Moody wrote:
Only those who went through it could possibly understand.

So true moody -- you can't even try to explain any of it without sounding like a classified nutcase.. Believe me I've tried.

And now this thread is sending me back to youtube.. again! And I thought this was a safe thread because the title is about BB10 !!!

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_marie_km
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
adrixoxo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 13th 2008, 11:03 pm

i wish someone would explain to me everything that happened after season 6&7? Sad
Back to top Go down
Moody
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 14th 2008, 6:05 am

adrixoxo wrote:
i wish someone would explain to me everything that happened after season 6&7? Sad

I will answer this in the lounge where lurkers can't see ok?
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household
adrixoxo

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   December 14th 2008, 1:07 pm

Moody wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:

I will answer this in the lounge where lurkers can't see ok?

Okay Thanks. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?   

Back to top Go down

Why do you think this cast (bb10) is being so private?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 10-
Jump to: