all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Evel Dick Las Vegas Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 9:53 am

On the Superpass homepage, I noticed "Evel Dick's Diary Room". When I clicked it, its is an interview that Dick did with Steven in Las Vegas. The first thing Steven mentions is the interview with April and Ollie and how April was crying. I don't know how to post it here. HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 10:09 am

There's also an interview with Jen BB9, who talks about having sex in the BB House.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 10:19 am

Mrs C wrote:
On the Superpass homepage, I noticed "Evel Dick's Diary Room". When I clicked it, its is an interview that Dick did with Steven in Las Vegas. The first thing Steven mentions is the interview with April and Ollie and how April was crying. I don't know how to post it here. HELP!!!
Was she crying because she realized that tons of people had seen them having sex on the live feeds and then on Youtube? (Dick certainly mentioned that in his interview with them in the back yard after the finale! Lol)
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 11:48 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
On the Superpass homepage, I noticed "Evel Dick's Diary Room". When I clicked it, its is an interview that Dick did with Steven in Las Vegas. The first thing Steven mentions is the interview with April and Ollie and how April was crying. I don't know how to post it here. HELP!!!
Was she crying because she realized that tons of people had seen them having sex on the live feeds and then on Youtube? (Dick certainly mentioned that in his interview with them in the back yard after the finale! Lol)

No, April was crying because a few idiotic people that worked on the production of BB told her she was hated (that is what the rumor was) and Dick told her to her face she was the most hated houseguest on the show. doh

Poor April coming out of the house and having to listen to that hateful crap.

I for one did not hate April at all, she was very catty and jealous at times and she had sex with a guy she had the "hots for" (aka showmance)...it is not like there haven't been other catty people on reality shows and she sure wasn't the first to have sex either.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 1:31 pm

I wasn't a 'April Lover' or 'April Hater'. I agree with you, Wild. She was catty and jealous but she was not the only one. She had sex on TV with a guy she seemed to really like for more than just the game. It is not something I would have done or wanted my daughter to do but I don't hate her for it.

There have been plenty of irritating people on BB. 'Beauty' and 'Ugly' are in the eye of the beholder. April doesn't even make my Top 5 of irritating HG's. That is not to say she isn't #1 for some. There are different personalities on each BB season and they appeal (or not) to different viewers.

I don't like anyone being told they were HATED. Certainly not someone coming out of the crazy cocoon of the BB House and certainly not by production people. It has be be hard enough to get back into real life without that. I feel really bad for her.

I think she deserves a break.
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 3:06 pm

I don't understand how anyone can hate. I didn't care for April and I think she thought if she had a showmance she would be known. I also think she had this picture of herself that was of an angel, but now maybe she sees herself as she really is. Dick should not have been that harsh to her. These people need time to adjust back to the real world..especially the ones who are in that house until the bitter end.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 5:09 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Was she crying because she realized that tons of people had seen them having sex on the live feeds and then on Youtube? (Dick certainly mentioned that in his interview with them in the back yard after the finale! Lol)

No, she wasn't. She actually said she'd do it again. I really wish I could bring the video here because Jen's interview is something else. ED asks her who she would...ummm, DO, and she had a list! LOL She actually said she would do Marcellas, if he were straight. Of course she said ED, she also says Matty, Alex, Jase and Eric, Roddy. She said they are all, ummm...doable! boob shake
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 5:13 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Was she crying because she realized that tons of people had seen them having sex on the live feeds and then on Youtube? (Dick certainly mentioned that in his interview with them in the back yard after the finale! Lol)

No, she wasn't. She actually said she'd do it again. I really wish I could bring the video here because Jen's interview is something else. ED asks her who she would...ummm, DO, and she had a list! LOL She actually said she would do Marcellas, if he were straight. Of course she said ED, she also says Matty, Alex, Jase and Eric, Roddy. She said they are all, ummm...doable! boob shake


Now that's keeping an open mind lol!
Back to top Go down
lindakm
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 10911
Location : Corpus Christi,Tx.
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 6:19 pm

LMAO Open mind..
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16387
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   October 22nd 2008, 7:02 pm

Shocked WOW, she would busy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Las Vegas Party   

Back to top Go down
 
Evel Dick Las Vegas Party
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 10-
Jump to: