all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 7th 2008, 6:46 pm

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=43816009

(Moody changed the name of the thread so don't blame Flower Power for pot stirring, she is an innocent bystander the Showmance discussion with Will, Boogie and James BB6 is a few posts later).
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 7th 2008, 7:02 pm

Thanks, Flower!
It is amazing how many reality show people Murtz knows.
Jen said he is a great guy and she had fun doing the show with him.
She told me the names of the other three people that were on the show but I don't know who they are because I don't watch Real World or the other show.
She said the other girl was nice but the two guys were a tad strange...one of them even brought a blow-up doll in the house with him!!
I thought she was kidding.....but I just saw the blow-up doll. Laughing
What a freakazoid he must have been!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 8th 2008, 9:02 am

Yeah, we were talking about this is another thread, I think the Will thread. Murtz is well connected with the Reality crowd.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 5:41 am

You have to watch this if your were a Will/Janelle fan. Will is basically saying that if you are locked in a room with a dog, you will want to have sex with it after a while. This must be how he explained what happened with Janelle to Erin. LIAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Jill123

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 6:04 am

Wow, Will is unbelievable. He is such a liar and douchebag for that matter. I just can't believe him. He's trying way too hard to re-write what happened. I know what happened between him and Janelle definitely was not all strategy.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 6:07 am

Thanks, Moody!
YIKES on some comments!!....yikes!!!!!!
Not good and not nice at all!

As for the show, I really like it...Murtz must have a blast doing his job!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 6:12 am

Jill123 wrote:
Wow, Will is unbelievable. He is such a liar and douchebag for that matter. I just can't believe him. He's trying way too hard to re-write what happened. I know what happened between him and Janelle definitely was not all strategy.
Ya .... this stance of Will's hasn't bothered me a bit since Janie's infamous JU chat. Most of us know exactly what happened. I just figured that this was the story that he had fed Erin and once he had told it to her and she had bought it, he had to keep repeating it. Rewriting history is an art form with Will, no? He has a pattern (even exhibited during BBAS) of stating that he doesn't want something that he knows he can't have - a self defense mechanism I guess. Poor baby.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 8:28 am

Absolutely this is the bullshit fairy tale he fed Erin. LMAO
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 9:10 am

He's a PIG. Janelle is so much better off. I am so glad she got away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 9:34 am

liar Oh for heaven's sake!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 9:40 am

Being rejected makes you say some stupid things. :blabla:
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 10:17 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Jill123 wrote:
Ya .... this stance of Will's hasn't bothered me a bit since Janie's infamous JU chat. Most of us know exactly what happened. I just figured that this was the story that he had fed Erin and once he had told it to her and she had bought it, he had to keep repeating it. Rewriting history is an art form with Will, no? He has a pattern (even exhibited during BBAS) of stating that he doesn't want something that he knows he can't have - a self defense mechanism I guess. Poor baby.
lol!

CousinJ, you nailed it exactly. Even by Boogie's definition, Will and Janelle were NOT a showmance. He said a showmance was only being with someone during the show and a romance was when the feelings continued outside the show. We ALL know 100% feelings continued outside the show for both Will and Janelle. Aside from all the other indicators, VH1 night was real for all to see and hear and Janelle's JU chat verified the relationship. Will is just trying to sell this hog wash to the few fans that do not know better and to pamper this bruised ego.

As CousinJ said, I am sure this is the BS Will fed Erin and continues to repeat to this day. I know most fans do not believe this BS. I don't believe Erin is dumb enough to believe this BS. I wonder if Will believes it yet? Somehow I think not.

It still ticks me off everytime Will implies that he had no real feelings for Janelle by making these asinine statements. It is just disrespectful. Makes me want to smack his smug, smarmy face even though I know he is lieing out of his pale a-hole!
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 11:02 am

A skunk doesn't change his stripes.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 12:20 pm

I just find Will sad these days, imo there has to be something wrong inside to be such an asshole for no reason. I'm not just talking about the way he dismisses Janelle, I mean the way he treats "fans" as well. I used to find him charming, but he definitely lost his shine a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 12:23 pm

get well soon Will
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 12:25 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Being rejected makes you say some stupid things. :blabla:

LMAO Where is Lally? This thread is just screaming for her patented response!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 3:38 pm

Oh well, I still like Janelle AND Will. I can't help it.
I don't know what ju chat you guys are talking about. Is there a transcript anyone is willing to send me?? Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetcheeks
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 3:54 pm

We should all know by now not to get worked up over things Will Kirby says.

First of all, he lies. A lot.

Second of all, we all have a pretty good idea what happened. He can say whatever he wants and try as much as he wants to rewrite history. But we were there and we ain't buying it.

Frankly, I think he likes to see folks get riled up over that stuff. I really don't care what he says. I know what I know.

And as far as Janelle is concerned, I'm sure she stopped having a reaction to his words a lo-o-o-o-o-ong time ago.

Let the boy blubber. It doesn't rile me up. It doesn't change what I know. Quite frankly, it doesn't do a gosh darn thing. Sorry, Will.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 7:45 pm

There goes Will with his "If you want to talk to someone, talk to James Rhine. He has slept with almost every female BB houseguest."

I wonder if that's something Will just made up or if there's actually truth to it..hmm..
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 9:09 pm

Bryanna, I didn't realize what an old lady gossip Will is Laughing
But I don't think he made it up, I can picture James bragging to Will and Boogie about boinking some BB girls.
And men say women gossip too much? Shocked

I was just disappointed to hear Will say other things though...what a bummah!
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 10:10 pm

Quote :

Thanks for the idea jfan..

Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 10:19 pm

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 10:26 pm

Oh FFS. Grow up & grow a pair Will. He can say whatever he wants, but he can't change the facts. He's not fit to shine Janelle's Louboutin's
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 9th 2008, 11:33 pm

Willy boy is a dorky schmuck, a cheezy 3rd rate reality person, a pale contemptible
excuse of a human being that is not worthy to walk in Janelle's shadow.
The girls that have dated Will have not given him a good grade as a boyfriend, so why would Janelle want to subject herself to that POS.
I'm soooo glad she showed him the door. Grrrrrrr

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
zumabeach
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 1:35 am

charlottesweb wrote:
Willy boy is a dorky schmuck, a cheezy 3rd rate reality person, a pale contemptible
excuse of a human being that is not worthy to walk in Janelle's shadow.
The girls that have dated Will have not given him a good grade as a boyfriend, so why would Janelle want to subject herself to that POS.
I'm soooo glad she showed him the door. Grrrrrrr

I agree . And I think skunk is too nice a description of him. The word that came to my mind starts with ass****. He is one BIG one.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 1:50 am

Oh for F* sake Will is such a dork.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 6:41 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Bryanna, I didn't realize what an old lady gossip Will is Laughing
But I don't think he made it up, I can picture James bragging to Will and Boogie about boinking some BB girls.
And men say women gossip too much? Shocked

I was just disappointed to hear Will say other things though...what a bummah!

Oh, he can be a huugggggeeee gossip. He was the first to tell the world about James and Daniele (ALLSTARS) hooking up when she was divorcing at a Women's Conference. (I think that is who hooked up). James hooks up with so many I get them confused! I have already forgotten who he hooked up with from Season 8.

I have no reaction to Will anymore. I always assume he is "acting". I think he is very intelligent, neurotic and narcissistic. I could probably handle being friends with him... boyfriend.. YIKES! Erin must travel A LOT!. I do like to keep up with him, however. He is and will continue to be more and more successful ($$).
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 6:48 am

Yes, "our boy" Will (Lol) loves to gossip! I remember DanielleR being so pissed when someone sent her a Youtube of Will blabbing that a a women's conference he was speaking at. True? Who knows. He has gossiped about Boogie hooking up with other BB hgs before - season 2, season 3, season 5, season 6 (not Janelle! Lol), season 8 (not Daniele! Lol) to name a few. I don't listen to Will anymore so I don't know if he's gossiped about season 9 or 10. I wouldn't put it past him. Are they true? Will does lie from time to time, no?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 6:52 am

Moody, I thought it was Boogie and All Stars Danielle that hooked up????

I don't think anyone figured out who he hooked up with from the other BB shows...there was just speculation.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 6:56 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody, I thought it was Boogie and All Stars Danielle that hooked up????

I don't think anyone figured out who he hooked up with from the other BB shows...there was just speculation.

See, I told you I can't keep it straight..
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 8:50 am

Oh, I forgot one ..... remember Will said that Boogie and Erika had gone out a few times before BBAS? So I guess that covers BB4 as well. Lol Boogie and his warts sure do get around!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 9:03 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Yes, "our boy" Will (Lol) loves to gossip! I remember DanielleR being so pissed when someone sent her a Youtube of Will blabbing that a a women's conference he was speaking at. True? Who knows. He has gossiped about Boogie hooking up with other BB hgs before - season 2, season 3, season 5, season 6 (not Janelle! Lol), season 8 (not Daniele! Lol) to name a few. I don't listen to Will anymore so I don't know if he's gossiped about season 9 or 10. I wouldn't put it past him. Are they true? Will does lie from time to time, no?

So BOTH Boogie and James from All Stars are little horn doggies that have bragged to Will about all their boinks with BB girls??
:snooty:
All three of those men need to keep their mouths zipped...and two need to have more control over their zippers!
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 9:15 am

snow wrote:
Quote :

Thanks for the idea jfan..

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 10:22 am

LMAO Snow...
Back to top Go down
sweetcheeks
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 11:01 am

Ha ha!! Will may have felt like he was stuck in the house with a bear Rolling Eyes but Janelle was stuck in the house with a skunk. lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 11:26 am

I like the bottom two pictures best....Snow, can you change Janelle and make her into a princess about to hit the skunk ovah the head?

I still like Will (ok, not as much as I use to), I just wish he didn't say what he said about showmances on that Murtz video....not cool at all!doh

I didn't care that he gossiped about James boinking most of the BB girls...I wish he would tell us who they were instead of making everyone keep guessing!
Enquiring minds want to know!

I think from BB5 it could have been Diane????
I know for a fact it was Sara from BB6!
I feel darn sure it isn't Janelle from All Stars!
I know for a fact it wasn't Jen Johnson from BB8!
I think it could have been Amanda from BB9???
I feel darn sure it isn't Angie from BB10!

Ok, who else feels darn sure or knows for a fact?...or has a good guess on it?
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 11:45 am

I love your graphics, Snow, but . . .

Janelle ain't no skunk, Missy!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 12:57 pm

I feel darn sure that these statements came from James and/or Will and that tells me something right there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 1:16 pm

LOL..

I'll work on something.. dance
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   October 10th 2008, 1:21 pm

summer wrote:
I feel darn sure that these statements came from James and/or Will and that tells me something right there. Rolling Eyes

I have to agree with you there Summer. After the mean things he has said about Janelle and trying to put down what they shared I really don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. He must get off on being a jerk. The James hookups are just silly at this point. Its like boys in a locker room bragging about all of the p#### they got. When most of the time its the exact opposite. How old are these men? Its time to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear   

Back to top Go down

Reality Obsessed- Will on Showmance, compares it to being stuck in a house with a bear
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 10-
Jump to: