Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 1st 2008, 2:25 pm

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=329690752&messageID=6133124331&MyToken=efdd2871-af4d-4147-a89a-190e27c56ae6

HELLO ALL BB FRIENDS/FANS

THE FINAL 2 OF BB10 DAN & MEMPHIS "THE RENEGADES" WILL BE DOING A CHAT WITH REALNETWORKS WED OCT 8TH

SUPERPASS SUBCRIBERS GET YOUR QUESTIONS READY! IF YOU DONT HAVE SUPERPASS , SIGN ON UP! REALPLAYER HAS ALOT TO OFFER. IF YOU MISSED ANY OF BB10 THER IS A REPLAY OF THE FEEDS & MORE.

DON'T FORGET THE EVELDICK SHOW, COME CHECK IT OUT!

MUCH RESPECT MISSY

PLEASE REPOST
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 1st 2008, 9:58 pm

Thanks for this info! These two have been too quiet...I can't wait to hear them again!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 2nd 2008, 10:24 am

Thanks Flower! It should be a good one. They both have been pretty quiet lately, especially Memphis. I am curious to hear what he has to say now the show is over.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 8th 2008, 6:26 pm

bump

Don't miss Live Video Chat with Dan & Memphis, Wed. 10/8 @ 6pm PT Feed camera 4.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 8th 2008, 6:43 pm

Great avatar picture Mrs. C AABB
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 8th 2008, 6:58 pm

Renegade Gear now available...

http://renegades.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 8th 2008, 7:00 pm

I can't believe I'm gonna miss this. Hubby's birthday today, too. Hope someone posts to YouTube whistle
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 8th 2008, 7:01 pm

Mappy Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 8th 2008, 9:15 pm

happy birthday Mr Mappy
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 12:46 am

OMG! I'm just watching this on youtube. I'm laughing so hard right now. They were talking about fan encounters and then Memphis said his friend had just got a new phone, but he didn't know that..and he didn't have his new number or anything. So his friend sent him a text message saying "I'm your biggest fan. I want to wear your skin." and Memphis was was creeped out and thought it was actually a fan LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 4:44 am

Bryanna wrote:
OMG! I'm just watching this on youtube. I'm laughing so hard right now. They were talking about fan encounters and then Memphis said his friend had just got a new phone, but he didn't know that..and he didn't have his new number or anything. So his friend sent him a text message saying "I'm your biggest fan. I want to wear your skin." and Memphis was was creeped out and thought it was actually a fan LMAO

lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8223
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 9:46 am

Does anyone have a recap of this chat??? I like to read recaps better than listen to it all, call me lazy. TIA
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 9:53 am

lovin wrote:
Does anyone have a recap of this chat??? I like to read recaps better than listen to it all, call me lazy. TIA

Me too. I don't have time to listen right now, off to buy tap shoes for my daughter and get our nails done. I hope some one recaps the highlights for us.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 9:56 am

lovin wrote:

Me to, I am a little lazy also I just can't stay up during the week. I'd love a recap!
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 11:44 am

Have fun with your daughter Mood.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 12:05 pm

Hahaha You all tickle me! Thank you for the BD wishes for DH and for letting me know that it is on YouTube. I'll keep my eyes open for a transcription or recap.

Have fun Moody! Now that my girlies are all married, it's few and far between our outings... but they sure do leave a lasting impression lol
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 4:01 pm

I wish I could have been the first to admit I am lazy, and it is great to see I have awesome company. I have been going to bed around 9 o'clock since BB ended. I forget about these chats and they sound more interesting when they are recapped here by all you fun people.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 4:32 pm

The renegade gear is sorta boring and pricey... Bummer.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:17 pm

Okay. I watched - seven parts! - and did a quick recap. Not perfect, hasn't been proofed, but it was a fun listen. Enjoy!

Renegades - REAL Chat - Part 1 - 10/8/2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwIwNrLSH2o

Dan are you still teaching at St. Mary's and what do your students think of your experience?

Yes, he's still teaching. Not right now but going back soon...next marking period. He DID jump right back into coaching football. Players just stared at him, calling him Dan. He told them he isn't Dan, he is 'Coach Gheesling' and to get back to work. It's great being back with the kids.

What is the one thing you couldn't wait to spend your winnings on?

Memphis was hoping to win a TV and a car (haha);Memphis won a car so he bought a flat screen TV
Dan, was going to buy a new black on black FORD Escape but realized he had a reliabe FORD Taurus at home. It's paid off and he is planning on running it until the wheels fall off. No big purchases at this point, only invested.

How has your life changed since the show.

Memphis said his life hasn't changed that much; he lives in Hollywood. Dan questions Mem's truthfulness on that one with a 'What?' heehee Work has changed for him; still works for SBE... he is employed by them but not working at the moment. Crazy how they are recognized. Memphis has been back there drinking and partying, but not working...yet.
Dan said jumping back into Coaching and returning to Dearborn has helped normalize his life; crazy being recognized at the mall but will accomodate anyone who asks; loves to bring a smile to their lives.
Memphis talks about 'the looks' people give you. They recognize your face but can't place it. Maybe the fauxhawk or the 'Members Jacket' or he is just 'strange' lol

Dan, what was up with your bathroom phobia?

Dan would go there to get away from the others. It was his solitude (except for Renny lol) Sometimes he just went upstairs to spy on Mem and Keesha, etc.

Dan, what did Monica think of you not washing your shorts?

Dan asks Memphis what HE thought of it. Memphis said it was disgusting and; Ashley would kick Memphis out of the house. Asks Dan if he washed them yet. Dan said he has not but he has worn them (lmao) Memphis said it is crazy and insance. Dan explains about chlorine.

D&M give a shout out to Room 28.
Give the shoutout and ask what it is. Memphis mentions that it's creepy that Dan's room number is 28 (can't tell if they're joking or not)

What would you change about how you played the game.

Mem wouldn't change anything. Dan points out that people don't take into account that Memphis had a target the size of a '69 Camaro on his back and he managed to stay in the game. He also mentions that Mem should have used that in his jury speech (lmao) Memphis responds 'Thanks Dan. Speech 101, you can find it at St. Mary's' Adds that it's hard to look back and say.... that's why Memphis hasn't watched it yet. He's happy with his 'paycheck' Wink
Dan, how would you feel if Monica had invited someone, say Memphis, into the HOH to secure their vote?
Dan unzips his jacket and says it's getting hot in there... they both take off their jackets and do the big REVEAL. Dan asks Memphis where he got that shirt from (haha)

www.doitlikejudas.com ... do the full modeling, front/back, Memphis designed....
Back to the question: Dan explains his reasoning. He had to keep Mem and Kee away from each other and he didn't stay with Mem because Kee may have thought they had something.

Dan are you going to move to CA.

Dan said no. He plans on going back to teaching. If he does go to CA, it will be to see Memphis. He has been offered a lot of things, that is why he is taking the time off, to see what is real or not; he has no plans on being in CA or LA for the long run.
Memphis said he's trying to get Dan to move there. Dan said one night at S Bar with Memphis was enough for him lol

What is the best part of being on BB 10.

Memphis said 'winning' He feels that Dan and he made it to the end of the game because they didn't look too far ahead and 'played the game.' Both agree they never focused on the money, chances of winning were slim to none, so they focused on the gameplay.

Memphis, how does it feel, knowing that voting out Keesha cost you $450,000 since she is the only one Memphis could have beaten in the end.

Dan mentions throwing salt into the wound lol
Memphis said he doesn't know that he would have won against Keesha. With Jerry he had a one in three chance. She never reciprocated on the final two talks, so he played it the way he saw it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:18 pm

Part Two 6:48

Anything BB can change to make it more challenging or interesting.

Mem and Dan mention the 'gold bars'... how they really didn't play out. Maybe in the future BB can give them each 10 or 20 at the start of the game. Memphis said he would have used the gold bars if he was on the block... much as he tried to use the slop pass.

Are Ollie and April still together?

The Renegades had/have a bet. Dan said yes, after one month, they would be together. Memphis doesn't think it's 'real'. Dan said they'll know for sure in a few days.

Dan who didn't shake your hand at the Wrap Party.

Dan said everyone was cool, and doesn't want to talk about it.

Did any of the HGs surprise you after the final? (And congrats on being the best final two, ever)

Memphis answers the whole Ollie and April sex scandal. They had no idea about that at all because in public, A&O (as Dan hides his face behind his jacket) only kissed in front of them so they figured O&A wouldn't/couldn't be doing anything in front of millions of others, they were way wrong and it was a huge surprise. (hahahaha) Also, Dan being America's Player for a week.
Dan said kinda, Renny owning a business... but they, Renny and Dan, talked about Renny's job. Renny always said she 'rented a chair' but never answered Dan's question about how much it cost. Dan says it doesn't surprise him that Renny is a successful business woman with a sharp mind. That's the thing he didn't know about until they got out of the house.

Would either of them do BB again.

Both reluctant... it could be interesting. Dan wouldn't go in without Memphis, though. Depends on the point in their lives, etc. Three months is huge. Maybe if they were in a good place, secure jobs, etc. Then Memphis mentions The Amazing Race. Dan talks about how they were both happy with their lives before going into the house; it was a fun way to spend the summer and earn some extra money. Stay tuned to see if they'd come back for All Stars.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:21 pm

Part Three - 9:27

Why does Michelle keep insisting on her lie about the banner.

Both surprised that Michelle is still keeping to her story. Memphis said he was out there and probably saw it the longest. He is almost certain that Libra's name was on the banner. He saw a heart, Libra and we... and something with an 'ess'. Memphis said he made it out to be Libra is a liar, love steven... and Libra knows this. He, Memphis, really thought it said love and libra. There was never clarification on what it said. Memphis and Dan were told it had nothing to do with the show, by CBS peeps. Dan didn't find out the truth from Memphis until near the end. He said his jaw dropped but admired Memphis' deed lol Memphis ties up the answer by saying, some people lie so much, they believe what they say (lololol)

Dan have you spoken to Dr. Will yet? The questioner feels that Dan played a good if not better game than Dr. Will.

Dan says 'no comment' but adds that he did speak with some former players about how to move on with his life.

Dan, you rock. Did you bring the spiders home from the BB house?

What makes you think I didn't take Ted and Debbie home?! (He should be in politics) Said he is a biology teacher, his kids askes about the spiders, and that Ted and Debbie may be making a new show soon (classroom lol)

Dan, is it true that Renny offered to make you a man while you were in the house?

(memphis throwing his head back laughing, Dan uncomfortable, laughing, looking down at the floor)
Dan says he believes those words came out of her mouth but that it was in reference to the kitchen and cooking. She taught him how to make chicken fingers and the Renegade Manloaf (lol) The largest meatloaf ever created; recipe coming soon to DILJ.com lol

Will Dan be putting his shorts on Ebay?

Not right now. They are his prized possession, still wears them. Private offer would have to be interesting to consider the possibility.

Lucinda Gay has purchased two shirts from their site ($30??? sheesh)
Will they be adding any other merchandise. Yes. Designers at work as they speak. Not just Renegade stuff, but mottos they live their lives by.

Memphis - car questions. Did he get it?

Memphis says TMZ - it was a show car; painted, redid interior, etc. (like CSI needed that kind of car) Dan said it was filthy. Memphis said the car had been repainted, the interior was done after the show. Memphis wanted the history of the car, he is a Classic Car buff. CBS couldn't provide it so they offered Memphis an 'undisclosed amount of money' (with a sly smile/smirk lol)
Dan mentions that Dearborn is known for Fords (he really is an ambassador for Michigan) Memphis says he is looking for a car from anywhere in the country (not sure if he means Classic)

Memphis, did you know there was a mouse crawling on you one morning on the feeds?

Memphis says 'What?!' lol Voice offscreen saying that they were watched. Mem and Dan didn't know. Host tells them that there were rumors of mice in the house. Memphis asks Dan if he put that chit in his bed lol Memphis asks which bed. The Waterbed but Memphis was NOT in the bed at the time (according to the voice offscreen) Dan said if he had known, he would have captured it (and fed the spiders to it? lol)

Dan, what did Monica think of your relationship with Keesha, especially when you gave her the duck (cow) that said 'hot'?

Dan says Monica has been very supportive of him since he's been out of the house. She knows that Dan and Keesha have a good friendship. Dan appreciates the fact that Monica continues to stand by him after some of the antics he pulled in the house.
Memphis gives a shoutout to Monica and Ashley. Dan mentions that it is the first time Memphis has ever given a shoutout to Ashley on a live feed. (ruh roh)

Shoutout to Room 210 ... Would either of the guys hook up with anyone in the house if they were not in a relationship.
No from Dan; no comment from Memphis (voice offscreen says 'Plead the Fifth)

What nice thing will they do for their moms?

Memphis says his mom calls him and says 'I'm calling you.' Memphis asks why and she responds 'Because I can now' lol Memphis has amazing parents and has a few things planned to happen at Christmas.
Dan said it's going to be one heck of a Christmas, especially for the moms.

Pause, host lost his place, so Dan links DILJ.com and the contest.

Voice offscreen asks about 'v neck' teeshirts... Deep V and regular V. They're looking for childrens size v's. Talk of the tie-dyed shirts and the contest.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:23 pm

Part Four - 9:48

Angtown asked what is the most overwhelming thing since leaving the house.

Angtown created Renegades site and Dan responds that fan support has been overwhelming and wonderful. Memphis said he wishes he could respond to everyone of the emails, etc. They both appreciate all that the fans have and continue to do.

Have they seen The Dark Knight?

Yes, but not together. They did see the DeNiro film together, which wasn't bad.
Teacher Dan asks Memphis what he thought of The Dark Knight. Memphis said it was good. It was a great movie. Dan asks which it was (he's such a poop sometimes lol)
Memphis said it was a great movie. A bit long and it should have been called 'The Joker' instead of 'Batman'... Dan felt it was worth the three month wait and the best Joker, ever but his character never fluctuated.

Dan what did you do to imitate Dr. Will?

Dan said they should watch the refeeds and let him know lol
Memphis making fun of how weird Dan was and the things he did the first few weeks. Telling everyone to watch the feeds and look for it lol

Memphis, would you have gone after Jerry or had people physically restrain you, if Jerry called you womanizer one more time.

Dan answers that he wouldn't want to be the way of Memphis silver knuckle ring.
Memphis said some things were said and he let them roll, but Jerry hurt him.
Dan said he knows that Memphis wouldn't do anything stupid to hurt himself in the game.

Guys, how did you feel about the 'Judas' comment at the POV Meeting.

Memphis said Jerry spoke for 15 minutes. Memhis said he was sitting there thinking Jerry was out of his mind.
Dan said it was a turning point for him. If Jerry hadn't called him that it could have been a different outcome. Everyone felt sorry for Dan after that lol

Dan, how did you stay focused? Any techniques?

Dan watched in the past and knew he had to keep cool and karate class from college, he learned a lot about patience, etc. The house has reinforced those things and he's even calmer now that he is out of the house.
Memphis says he is very calm now... even driving around in LA lol

Have either of you hung out with Keesha?

Memphis and Keesha had brunch the other day and have met a few times and the talk on the phone. Dan talks with her a few times a week. They keep in touch. Dan also speaks to Renny.

Do your girlfriends get along?

Memphis and Dan both nod their heads and Memphis said they spoke with each other this morning. Ashley helped Monica and vice versa, during the show.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:23 pm

Thanks so much Mappy! I really appreciate you doing that for us.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:26 pm

Part Five - 9:52

Dan, you rarely did dishes at home, have you started helping your mom more now that you're home?

Memphis jibes Dan questioning if Dan 'still lives at home?!' lol Dan laughs and says that he isn't a mixologist that brings home six figures a year. Memphis continues teasing about the cost of a house in Dearborn, Michigan. Dan laughs and says of course he helps with the dishes at home, they have a dishwasher. He has been cooking at home though and thanks Memphis for bringing that up lol

What do the Renegades think of Keesha getting the America's Choice and the $25,000

Both stoked, think it's awesome. Good job America. Memphis said he would have been pissed at all of y'all if Jerry had won and he also thinks it made her 'not as mad at me' lol Dan said there were two people he would want to win something, Memphis and Keesha and America took care of that. He added that he thinks Keesha was really surprised and shell shocked. She's very genuine.

Question about the necklace Dan gave Memphis. Sentimental value?

Dan said they 'shook' on a necklace but that he 'gave'something to Brian when he left the house. That Brian had been struggling with some things so Dan gave him the rosaries that his Godmother had given him, because Brian is a friend and Dan hoped it would help Brian through the rough time he was having.

If you knew about Ollie and April's escapades in the HOH room, would they have slept on the bed?

Dan lifts jacket over his face, Memphis laughs and says 'Dan doesn't want to talk about it' and said he, Memphis hasn't watched it yet. Still finds it weird that they'd only kiss on the cheek in front of them but would do everything else in front of millions...Memphis adding that the mattress was probably gross and not cleaned. Dan changes the subject with 'anyway.....' Memphis said he never 'slept' on it and looks at Dan lol

What materialistic things did they miss?

Dan said nothing... maybe a real football. Tinfoil one sufficed.
Dan teasing Memphis and says he missed his Blackberry, that he's always on it.
Dan saying they wanted paintball guns and couldn't understand why they didn't get them lol
They both want their remote cars back from CBS Very Happy

Memphis hasn't been home long enough to make his killer quesadillas.. one more recipe for the DILJ website lol New recipe section lol

Time for shoutouts:

Ulla and Ronna
Virginia Mom
Hooker Pad

What was your favorite fun moment in the house?

Sock puppets was one. They had a lot of good moments. They really cracked up with the sock puppets. Dan mentions after the chaos of Replacement Nominee Roulette, when they were up in the HOH room and in the heat of battle, Memphis goes downstairs and tells Ollie that he liked how he rearranged things (when Ollie had his fit) lmao That stands out as one of the funniest things for Dan.
Dan mentions towards the end of the game. Memphis said they had more fun then than at any other time in the game. We may have found them boring, but they had a good time. Dan said after they left the house and were having dinner with their families, he was thinking he couldn't wait to get back to the house to finish their Olympics (awww)... coming out of the house, psychologically, you aren't prepared. Neither have been back to the house since the end, although Memphis saw it from the back when he looked at the car.

Did any of your family or friends learn anything about them that they didn't know?

Memphis, that he dropped the 'eff' bomb more than they knew. His parents pretty much know him like the back of his hand, that they knew what he would do before he did it lol
Dan, his aunt and uncle, who live in Vegas, watched After Dark and they got to know a lot more about him just watching him hang out. Both feel that their aunts and uncles and others got to know them better by watching After Dark, etc. Dan asks if he can ask a personal question of Memphis. Yes. Did Memphis speak with his aunt yet? No. Sorry.

Next question:

What did HOT on the bottom of the rubber ducky mean... What rubber ducky? lol
Backstory... Dan was always playing the game... tape blooped

One word opinions of the others?

Dan runs with it... 'Let's play a game' called word association. I only want to hear one word from you Memphis, the first thing that comes to mind, that comes out of your mouth... no Tennessee kid giving a smooth answer. lol
Memphis says 'you know we're live here?' but is game lol
Hands behind head, leg crossed over knee, Memphis answers:
Renny - crazy
Jerry - old
Keesha - funny
Angie - great
Giggles ensue
Brian - cool
Ollie - sonuva
Michelle - alco
April - bitch
Steven - gay
Good job. Thanks for playing Memphis.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:27 pm

Part Six - 6:15

What is the strangest fan encounter that you've had?

Dan has had a few interesting emails. One asking where he's ticklish. Going through a drive thru for pickup food and the lady almost dropped his order when she realized it was him lol Otherwise it's been pretty normal.
Memphis got one from a girl who's friend lives in LA and was struggling and wanted Memphis to throw the girl a party. Dan asks if Mem did it. He's all about throwing parties but it's not a cheap thing lol
Memphis' friend Matt got a new phone and sent Mem a text. Mem didn't know the number/who it was when he read 'I'm your biggest fan, I want to wear your skin' lmao
Freaked Memphis out. He thought it was a creepy, creepy thing. Silence of the Lambs.

What was the best and worse competition.

Memphis said onion.
Dan and Memphis agree on earthquake, hanging on house, honey.
Wingwalker was fun, vine was fun for 1 1/2 hours, puzzle one (astronaut)

Did anyone, male or female, get busted masterbating in the house?

Dan leaves and Memphis jumps at the chance to answer LOL
Memphis said he doesn't know if anyone got busted, (Dan returns) Memphis said there were cameras everywhere and you had to be aware. Memphis adds that the questioner was watching and probably knows more than Memphis. Dan says 'it's PG13 here!' lol

Memphis, were you afraid of the sumo wrestler?

Dan says Memphis was hiding behind Keesha. lol
Memphis says he wasn't afraid of the wrestler. Dan mentions making sumo wrestler a few days before from the playdough. They were both excited at the time thinking they would go to Japan. They would love to go.

Do you guys still shout out 'Been there' randomly?

Memphis did that to Dan at the airport... waiting for Dan and jumps from around the corner. (funny sequence)

Dan, you said in the house that a girl would never be a Renegade; why should we buy Renegade stuff?

Dan clarifies that 'erroneous statement' lol He said the first rule of Renegades is that there would only be two and he and Memphis were the first two. Now that the game is over, anyone can be a Renegade. Just go to Doitlikejudas.com lol The only rule was that there could only be two.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:30 pm

Part Seven - 3:24

Comes in with Dan saying he never got yelled at, except for singing and he did that because there was nothing else to do. He wasn't doing it to cover up something he'd done. He would make up original songs and he'd get in trouble for that lol

What was better, seeing Jerry fall into the pool or listening to the comments afterwards.

Memphis said 'falling'
Dan said afterwards, when they were sitting around, just thinking and talking about it made them laugh but he didn't laugh when it happened.

Have you heard that Renny will be the Grand Marshall of Mardi Gras?

Memphis didn't know. Dan said he spoke with Renny and that Renny said she will be the Grand Marshall 'the day before' Mardi Gras, on monday, not Fat Tuesday. Memphis thinks its awesome and they should go. Dan saying that Renny was born to be at the front of a parade, she'll rock it. February 24th. Memphis says he'll be there.

Did you have fun with Michelle on the trip or was it only for the game.

Dan says they had fun messing around in the kayak but he picked her strictly for game reasons.

Will Dan make any appearances 'downriver' (East Michigan)
Yes, he gets a lot of support from people downriver.

What IS Dan's favorite web page. (heehee)

Tells Memphis about the 'chariot' clue... put it together and it was Iscariot... which would be Judas... which would be Doitlikejudas.com Memphis said he wouldn't be able to figure it out and is glad Dan told him lol Dan didn't want to give out the answer too soon.

Good night. Thanks to the fans.

They really appreciate us Smile
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:31 pm

Moody wrote:
Thanks so much Mappy! I really appreciate you doing that for us.

My pleasure. Had a bit of time this afternoon. I did it in the sequence of the YouTube videos. Hope it makes it easier if you want to watch particular parts.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 6:35 pm

Thank you Mappy, I really appreciate it. Kiss of Love
Back to top Go down
tiffskings

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 8:55 pm

Thank you Mappy!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8223
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 9:13 pm

THANK YOU MAPPY!!!!! bow down
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 9:32 pm

Thank you very much, Mappy!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 9:54 pm

Thank you so much for these recaps, Mappy! You are a sweetie!!
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 11:13 pm

cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
sweetcheeks
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 11:46 pm

Thanks so much, Mappy!!

I want to watch them myself but just haven't had a chunk of time.

I watched part one. They are still fun to watch. I miss watching them.

Memphis looked hella HOT at that chat. Sexy. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but I didn't find him that attractive in the house. Post BB life sure agrees with him. TRD pix of him would be off the charts!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 11:47 pm

rock on rock on rock on MAPPY!!! rock on rock on rock on
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 9th 2008, 11:51 pm

Memphis is hot : shhh
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 10th 2008, 12:37 am

Two of the most normal, endearing young men that have ever been on BB..
Love their families, stayed true to their girlfriends while in the BBH and both seem to have their feet planted firmly on the ground...
Really, really , really do like them...I think they are my favorite BB winners.
Wait!!!!!!!! I never had a favorite winner before those two.Laughing

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica337
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 10th 2008, 12:58 am

Thank you Mappy for the recap.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 10th 2008, 5:56 am

Mappy, thank you for the recap. You are so sweet to take the time to do that. duts rule
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   October 10th 2008, 8:53 am

Mappy, Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us. I really appreciate it clap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player   

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Renegade Chat on Real Player
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 10-
Jump to: