Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Angie   July 8th 2008, 2:28 am

Angie Swindell

Hometown: Orlando, FL via Virginia Beach, VA
Marital Status: Single

Angie is a smart and sexy, Korean-American tomboy who can mix it up with the best of them. She is a recent divorcee who is happy to be single again.

Angie graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and is currently working in pharmaceutical sales. She has a good relationship with her parents who have been married for almost 30 years though she thinks her dad understands her better than her mother. She is a devoted sister to her mentally disabled brother. Angie is very protective of him and stands up against anyone who makes fun of her brother.

She describes herself as wild, entertaining and funny and loves to hang out with friends. Her favorite activities are working out, socializing, boating and traveling - basically anything that's fun to do. She is proud that she was the Guinness-chugging champion for women at Irish Kevin's bar in Key West. She enjoys watching college football and is a dyed in the wool Gators fan. She's also crazy about her miniature Dachshund whose name is Dixie.

Angie's ideal romantic partner is an alpha male, confident and muscular. She prefers dark hair, likes tattoos and has a few herself. She really wants to be with a guy's guy. That said, she's a romantic at heart and her favorite movie is "The Notebook."

Her birth date is July 2, 1979.

CBS Video

MySpace

Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 2:32 am

Well, fuck.
I WANT THE OTHER ONE BACK!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1819
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 3:17 am

I think she's a cutie.

Something to think about while disagreeing with someone:
close-mind∑ed - Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 3:20 am

Angie is perfect so far!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 3:55 am

Beautiful

TRD.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 4:27 am

I decided she will be my pre-show favorite based on... well, basically nothing. Appearance wise, she does remind me of my best friend from high school so maybe that's why. Hope she doesn't turn out to be a bitch... or maybe I hope she does! Wink

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 4:30 am

So far she does it for me too.....but its purely superficial and I do reserve the right to abruptly change my mind.

!!! duts rule

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 6:55 am

her myspace ????

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20915388

Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 8:43 am

I'm liking her a lot!!

"She is proud that she was the Guinness-chugging champion for women at Irish Kevin's bar in Key West."

drunken cheers to you
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 8:58 am

^^^
LOVE!

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 1:49 pm

I like her. She went to UF so she automatically got my vote. Hope I continue to like her!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 2:57 pm

I'm really liking Angie. Hope she makes it far!

Sounds smart and is a fan of the game.

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 3:19 pm

Angie says in her bio that she likes muscular men. I'm thinking she's gonna like Jessie, a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 4:08 pm

So far so good on Angie. I reserve the right to change my mind at any given time when the feeds start Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 5:41 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
So far so good on Angie. I reserve the right to change my mind at any given time when the feeds start Very Happy Laughing

I know that is right!!!

She seems normal and she is from Florida so...... works for me..

Cool
Back to top Go down
fan_of_everyone

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 5:46 pm

She looks pretty. im glad bb is becoming more diverse with the people they cast.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 5:51 pm

I don't know....A GATORS FAN?????GO DAWGS!!!!!!

but I'll try not to hold that against her....i guess. LOL
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 6:38 pm

Mrs C wrote:
I'm liking her a lot!!

"She is proud that she was the Guinness-chugging champion for women at Irish Kevin's bar in Key West."

drunken cheers to you
I agree! Gotta love a gal who seems smart but has done some dumb-ass things, just like the rest of us. Ha. Gives me hope that we might have some gamers in this crew.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 6:38 pm

Okay I too like this one (for now anyhow). Hope she turns about to be a nice and competitive houseguest.

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 8th 2008, 11:26 pm

She's pretty.

We'll see.

Smile

dtd2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 9th 2008, 2:15 pm

I like her, but she was a bit boring. Hopefully she comes out more in the house, since I thought she was holding back a lot. Because of that she is currently my ninth favorite.
Back to top Go down
cheeky

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 10th 2008, 4:48 pm

First impressions... I really like her. She's in my early faves group along with Jerry, Libra, and Brian.

She's been billed as a tomboy so I'm hoping that part of her personality comes out in the competitions.
I would love to cheer on another smart, ultra-competitive female.

And she's purrty.
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 10th 2008, 6:08 pm

As of right now Angie is my fav!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 13th 2008, 12:53 am

Amanda09 wrote:
As of right now Angie is my fav!!!

Mine too ... unless something changes my mind on the show or feeds.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 16th 2008, 6:14 pm

Can anyone tell what brand these sunglasses are?

I want them!

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 16th 2008, 6:18 pm

Do you have a closeup Jane? I want to see the sides of the glasses.

Maybe Dior?

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 16th 2008, 6:23 pm

This is the only other pic i could find in the "updates"

i'll go look some more....

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 16th 2008, 6:49 pm

Found them! They're Ray-Ban

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 16th 2008, 6:51 pm

LOL..i was just coming over to post that. yup Ray-Ban! I like them as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 18th 2008, 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 7:30 am

Angie, please wake up and play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie is my favorite of all, not for her game play... but as genuine, nice person.
I wish she would wake up and play and not roll over and sleep.

Please, pleaseeeeeeeee let her win HOH next week and put up Jessie and Ollie...I am sure Ollie would stay and Jessie would be gone!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 10:07 am

I'd rather she win and put up April and Libra - with a side order of Ollie if one of them wins POV. It would be fun to watch what April and Libra would do if they were on the block together.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 11:25 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I'd rather she win and put up April and Libra - with a side order of Ollie if one of them wins POV. It would be fun to watch what April and Libra would do if they were on the block together.

I would enjoy that as well. April well both could use a little shot of reality.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 11:59 am

I thought Angie is with Jesse, Memphis and Michelle for now?? Would she really put Jesse up?? I think she'll throw most of the HOH competitions for now because I don't think she'd be able to do what she wants to do, because she is being controlled by those other 3 she's with. Michelle would never let Angie put up Libra, since it seems Michelle has a side alliance with her.
Boy, as much as I dislike the two egomaniacs, Jesse and Memphis, they are good in how they get their own ways in matters that count. As I posted in another thread, I see shades of Chilltown in these two. I just hope someone has the guts to nominate them, but I don't think that'll happen...they are very powerful!! Well, Brian did...but look where that got him!!
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 12:07 pm

This does not belong in this thread but we are talking about the power leaders having all the power. Last night there was a conversation between Libra & Keesha about the guys taking out the girls & how the girls have been fighting each other. I think be have the beginning of a turn around with the girls. If they can figure out not to include Michelle as she will stay with the boys.

Last edited by Von on July 19th 2008, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mel
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 12:09 pm

Von wrote:
This does not belong in this thread but we are talking about the power leaders having all the power. Last night there was a conversation between Libra & Keesha about the guys taking out the girls & how the girls have been fighting each other. I think be have the beginning of a turn around with the girls. If they can figure out not to include Michille as she will stay with the boys.

I was encouraged by that conversation too bc it would save Angie but an hour later Libra was back on getting Angie out hard core so who knows with them. I have to admit though that I am fine with girls leaving if it is Libra,April,Michelle and even Keesha if she doesn't stop talking shit to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Angie   July 19th 2008, 12:23 pm

mel wrote:
Von wrote:
This does not belong in this thread but we are talking about the power leaders having all the power. Last night there was a conversation between Libra & Keesha about the guys taking out the girls & how the girls have been fighting each other. I think be have the beginning of a turn around with the girls. If they can figure out not to include Michille as she will stay with the boys.

I was encouraged by that conversation too bc it would save Angie but an hour later Libra was back on getting Angie out hard core so who knows with them. I have to admit though that I am fine with girls leaving if it is Libra,April,Michelle and even Keesha if she doesn't stop talking shit to everyone.

Maybe after Libra runs the numbers she will find Angie would be worth keeping & then if Angie wins the HOH that may secure her with the girls if Memphis tries the control of Angies HOH. I can dream can't I. Something has to turn this bus around.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Angie   August 1st 2008, 4:59 pm

Interview With Angie Of Big Brother 10

Quote :
We chatted with Angie, the third Big Brother 10 houseguest to be eliminated from Big Brother 10 and found out what prior seasons she was a fan of and what is really motivating Keesha to defend Libra.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Angie, howís it been going since you left the house last night?

A. Angie, Big brother 10: I had one of the best nightís sleep I have had in a while and itís kind of strange to use a telephone again.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Since there are many Big Brother fans out there who miss the feeds, AfterDark, and donít have time to read up on everyoneís bio, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Before I went into the Big Brother house I was in Orlando doing pharmaceutical sales.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you as fortunate as Steven to get a nice three month leave of absence or did you quit your job?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I had to quit, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: What will you do when you leave Los Angeles after the press deal is over?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I suppose go home, get a job, and get back to reality so to speak.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Good call, you mean your not going to pack up and move to Los Angeles and try to become a big star? J

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Not at all.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Itís nice to talk to someone who is grounded. I have seen several former Big Brother cast members pack up and move to LA and then a year later pack up and go home.

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: That was never my intention, I was a fan of the show and wanted to play the game and try to win the money.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you a fan of any prior seasons?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I have been watching the show since season six.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you a fan of any particular players from past seasons?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I really loved Janelle and I also loved Big Brother All Stars.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: What did you think of Evel Dick from season 8?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: When Evel Dick was having fun being Evel Dick I really liked him, but when he started to bully everyone around I wasnít a fan. It was a love hate relationship.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: How did you end up finding yourself on the show, did you apply online or go to a open casting call?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I was watching the show one night and noticed they had open casting calls in Orlando at the local CBS affiliate, so I tried out and here I am.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Describe living in the house, itís a little bit strange isnít it?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: It is a very surreal experience living in that house. When you watch Big Brother on TV the house looks so much bigger, but it is so much smaller when youíre living there. The house also has a way of bringing out the worst in people.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: How does it bring out the worst in people?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: You are forced to be around people you may not want to be around. You are always watching your back, and if you have a fight you canít really get away from that person.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I guess thatís what makes it so fun to watch. Letís move on to the eviction, why do you think Jessie is still in the house and you went home?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Most of what Jessie did happened a few days ago which hurt my chances, had he done that a day before evictions I may still be there. Also the target was on my back from the thing with Brian.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I missed the first two episodes and Brianís eviction, whatís the deal with who liked Brian and who didnít? He was the first to go, it seems irrelevant now.

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Itís so ridiculous I just canít understand it, itís like a high school click thing.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: We are about to run out of time and I have a couple of final questions. What would you change if you could go back and do it over again?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: When I went up to Jerry, I would not have told him to put up Brian and I would have worked with Brian to help him come up with a campaign to keep him in the house.

Q. Mark, RealityWantedd.com: Whatís the deal with Keesha and her defense of Libra?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: It is so ridiculous, we showed Keesha all the things Libra did to her and she still wonít do anything about it. The problem is that Keesha is not there to play the game, she is there to try and launch her acting career. When you are trying to reason with someone who doesnít care about winning there is no way to reason with that person.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Lord help her, if anything this may help end her acting career. Who do you want to see as the final two?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Memphis and Michelle.

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/1292-interview-with-angie-of-big-brother-10
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Angie   August 1st 2008, 5:38 pm

Good interview, thanks for posting it. I love these parts .....
Quote :
Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: What will you do when you leave Los Angeles after the press deal is over?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I suppose go home, get a job, and get back to reality so to speak.
Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Good call, you mean your not going to pack up and move to Los Angeles and try to become a big star? J

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Not at all.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Itís nice to talk to someone who is grounded. I have seen several former Big Brother cast members pack up and move to LA and then a year later pack up and go home.

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: That was never my intention, I was a fan of the show and wanted to play the game and try to win the money.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you a fan of any prior seasons?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I have been watching the show since season six.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you a fan of any particular players from past seasons?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I really loved Janelle and I also loved Big Brother All Stars.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Angie   August 1st 2008, 6:57 pm

'Big Brother' Exit Q&A: Angie Swindell
Now that the 29-year-old pharmaceutical rep has been sent packing, she opens up to EW.com about her passionate exit speech as well as how she really feels about April, Keesha, and Libra

By Lynette Rice

Angie Swindell ó the 29-year-old pharmaceutical rep from Virginia ó was unanimously booted from the Big Brother house last night. EW.com talks to her about her passionate exit speech (''I wanted to individualize everyone''), her thoughts about Jessie (''a very, very sweet individual''), and what she really thinks of Libra.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Wow, Julie Chen faked you out there at the end. Did you think Jessie was going to get voted out?
ANGIE SWINDELL: I was completely surprised. I first thought, ''Holy crap, my speech worked and I'm actually staying in the house.'' Then she let me down very hard. I thought, ''Okay, well, it's what I expected.''

What did you hope to accomplish with that final speech?
I really didn't have a lot of pull as far as convincing Keesha, who had an emotional attachment to her alliance. She had said multiple times that she wasn't there for the money. With that speech, I wanted to individualize everyone, to basically let them know that they have to start thinking for themselves and play for themselves. April and Libra are predominantly the glue that holds everybody together. They've infested the house. I had the best interest of all the players.

An 8-0 vote. Wow.
I had conversations with my alliance and told them they need to look out for themselves. A sympathy vote for me wouldn't benefit them moving ahead.

In last night's episode, the producers edited it in a way that made it look like there was a tidal wave of opposition towards Jessie. What happened in the house in the last two days?
Jessie is a very intense person who's not afraid to speak up and share his point of view. When we got nominated, that alienated the four of us [Jessie, Michelle, Memphis, and Angie] from the others. When we didn't win the POV, we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. As far as my strategy went, I tried to get Jessie worked up to get the target off my back. But Keesha and Libra really didn't like me. They play emotionally, not strategically. No matter what Jessie did, I didn't have a prayer. I was not trying to cater to their every need, sucking up to them, and that probably bothered them. I know April had mentioned that to everybody.

You started crying as soon as you sat down on the couch with Julie. What was going through your mind?
Being in the house was stressful, especially over the last couple of weeks. [The people in my alliance] were dubbed as outcasts. Once I sat down with Julie, I went, ''Whoa, this is really over.'' I had kept my composure for a long time.

Maybe you shouldn't have worn Brian's knit cap.
I stole that hat from Brian on the third day. I found out that it bothered the girls, and my passive-aggressiveness came out and I wore it to annoy them.

Jessie is so unbelievably annoying ó and that's just when he takes his shirt off. Why didn't they evict him?
Jessie's profession is a bodybuilder. I asked him why he flexes all the time, and he said you have to do it in order to stay trained. Jessie is a very, very sweet individual. If he's on your side, he will go to bat for you. He probably campaigned against me, but that's fine. It's part of the game. When he gets out, he may regret how he is being portrayed. But Jessie isn't the only one who walks around with his shirt off. Dan had his shirt off, too!

What are your thoughts about Jerry?
Jerry is a very sweet man. When Jerry came into the house, he didn't realize how strong-minded we all were. Jerry got lost in the mix. He's obviously a floater. He's listening but not playing. It's funny; at the very beginning, the house as a whole talked about who would leave, and Jerry and Renny were in the mix. But people started to play with their emotions, and those two went by the wayside. Jerry and Renny have been in the game a lot longer than I expected.

Who do you think is the biggest threat left in the house?
As much as I hate to say it, Libra is a very strong player. She has a good way of manipulating and bullying her way through the house. Michelle has a good shot; she's a pretty good threat because she is physically and mentally strong.

Who do you think are the house idiots?
I'm happy to say Libra and April are. Keesha, as well. She's playing on her word but unfortunately, on Big Brother, your word can only go so far. You have to tell a couple of white lies.

[At this point, a CBS publicist informs Angie that April won last night's HOH competition.]

Oh God! Jessie and Michelle will certainly go up on the block. If one wins POV, that person will be replaced by Memphis. I'm tearing up now. I'm starting to get emotional again.

What do you think of the April-Ollie showmance?
I called that on day one. I sat next to April and she said all the guys were cute, but Ollie was the one. Ollie's a great guy and April is a stand-up girl, but she's caught up in the whole Libra black hole. I've also had a few choice moments, if you will, walking in on April and Ollie spooning. It will be interesting to see what happens with them when the season ends.

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20216519_2,00.html

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angie   

Back to top Go down

Angie
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 10-
Jump to: