well that wasn't that long
Sam hoh
who knows what is going to happen
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 20th 2018, 8:33 am

Sam won HOH and Rockstar continued to lose her damn mind. Lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 20th 2018, 5:20 pm

Kaitlyn and Hayleigh nominated.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 21st 2018, 11:38 pm

Faysal won VETO. He told Haleigh he would use it on her, but to not tell anyone.

Tyler is pushing Sam to nom RS if he does use it. He wants RS to leave, but Sam wants Kaitlyn to be evicted.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 21st 2018, 11:39 pm

Oh and Kaitlyn told Tyler that if Faysal doesn't use it on her, she will come after him if she stays and wins HOH.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 29th 2018, 1:14 pm

just got back from vacation

I see Kaitlyn is gone. I have a lot to catch up on
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 31st 2018, 4:50 pm

I can't wait for Bayleigh's HOH rein to be over. She , Haleigh, Scottie, Faysal, and RS formed a new alliance named The Hive. They think Brett is leaving on Thursday, but it should be 5-4 with Rachel leaving. I expect them to blame Scottie or Haleigh for the flip unless they are warned beforehand. VTE Rachel will be Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, JC, and Sam

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 2nd 2018, 5:32 pm

Looks like Rachel is going tonight
I am hoping for a Scottie HOH
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 8th 2018, 1:29 pm

sigh, I don't know if I am just out growing BB or what, but not into really caring anymore.
The past 3 seasons have been slowing me down on my fav show.
This season is definitely one of the better, with the gaming. But to many apps, and twists. I don't really know what is going on.

I like them all, I hate them all. So I don't really care who wins.

And Nancy, I see your post above. Sad but understand. Different turns, people go away, life happens. I will certainly miss everyone here!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 9th 2018, 4:21 am

bergen wrote:
sigh, I don't know if I am just out growing BB or what, but not into really caring anymore.
This season is definitely one of the better, with the gaming. But to many apps, and twists. I don't really know what is going on.

And Nancy, I see your post above. Sad but understand. Different turns, people go away, life happens. I will certainly miss everyone here!!!!

Yes, many of the old-timers have moved on. One thing is, in 2006 there weren't many sites about Big Brother. Now, there are hundreds.
I haven't watched the show this year at all. The real kicker is that the people who run the site servers and support have decided to really jack up the prices.
I'm not going to pay $25 or $30 a month for a domain name and no advertising. I have to really budget since my husband died.
Of course, that is another reason. Since his illness and death, I've recorded my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3325
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 10th 2018, 7:21 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
bergen wrote:

Yes, many of the old-timers have moved on. One thing is, in 2006 there weren't many sites about Big Brother. Now, there are hundreds.
I haven't watched the show this year at all. The real kicker is that the people who run the site servers and support have decided to really jack up the prices.
I'm not going to pay $25 or $30 a month for a domain name and no advertising. I have to really budget since my husband died.
Of course, that is another reason. Since his illness and death, I've recorded my life.

I have been enjoying this season immensely. I don't watch the feeds like I used to, but I do always check them out.

Nancy, when I saw your post, I felt very sad. I've been here a while, and I love it! It's been a BB "home" for me and many others.
I want to thank you so very much for your patience and steadfast leadership.
I am sure that everyone understands.
duts rule

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3142
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 11th 2018, 2:27 am

Thank you everyone that posts here. I love you all. I will never forget your kindness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 11th 2018, 5:13 am

Stupid auto correct - it should read re-ordered my life.

I could just leave the site open but you will have to put up with ads and use the forumotion link/address
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   August 19th 2018, 10:43 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:

Times certainly have changed since BB7... which is why we all came together, back then, in the first place. It was a good run... wild & crazy one at that.

I wish I knew were all the old timers went.... I hope everyone is doing fabulous in their real lives. I know we have all hit those hurdles at one time or another.

I am not surprised the server site is jacking up the rates. They have to contend with facebook, twitter, instagram, where it is free. Times have changed big time since this site was created. And with facebook & twitter specifically... people dont have to "join a site", abide by rules, they can be assholes all day & cuss each other out, or tell some HG how awful they are for whatever shirt they wore, food they ate, drink they drank ect. They can create multiple accounts & stalk/harass a HG or a fan of a HG until their little heart is content or they are blocked.

I would not be surprised if sites like this make another surge in popularity with twitter, facebook, youtube etc banning/suspending/censoring people who are of a certain mode of thought.

I hope you are doing well Nancy since the loss of your husband. I hope you all are doing good & continue to do so. Hope to see ya around perhaps in one of those other social media forums. Peace & long live BiggggggggggBrother. cheek kiss
duts rule
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 4th 2018, 1:58 pm

SO is anyone watching this season?
I am just waiting for the final weeks to see how L6 go against each other
The first like 4 were certainly great weeks, but after I have lost it
It's funny how a great season can also be so boring, and predictable.
I actually like pretty much all the players. They were a good bunch this year, even Foutte and their levels of stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 4th 2018, 5:45 pm

I actually watched the first time Sunday night. And I follow Evel Dick on twitter - lol
JC sure is creepy
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 4th 2018, 11:59 pm

Yes, I'm still watching and still enjoying it.

My three favorites in the beginning were Tyler, Sam and Kaycee. Sam has dropped for me.
I love Tyler and Kaycee, but I don't really dislike anyone. JC can be funny, but yes, he is creepy.
There's been some great game play this season!

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 5th 2018, 6:11 pm

Sorry I stopped updating. I fell into a small depression and I'm slowly getting out of it. My best friend's brother died of cancer at such a young age and it brought up a lot of feelings that I was unprepared for. I couldn't stop crying. I'm a little better now, but I probably won't be updating. It's been fun getting to chat with you all. Bye everyone Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 5th 2018, 8:27 pm

Oh catty...I'm so sorry.
Take care of yourself and your friend. (((HUGS)))

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 6th 2018, 3:21 am

catty wrote:
Sorry I stopped updating. I fell into a small depression and I'm slowly getting out of it.  My best friend's brother died of cancer at such a young age and it brought up a lot of feelings that I was unprepared for.  I couldn't stop crying.  I'm a little better now, but I probably won't be updating.  It's been fun getting to chat with you all.  Bye everyone Smile

Oh sweet Catty. You have been such a joy to this little site all these years. I wished many times I could turn over the site to you...but the owners of the forum won't allow it. I don't know the reasoning. Hugs! group hug
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 6th 2018, 8:48 pm

Thanks Gail. My heart is with his two kids. The last yr of his life was so awful. Leg amputation, being told the cancer is gone, to being told two months later that it had spread to his lungs, a small stroke a few months after that, then told it had spread to his brain. He is no longer in pain at least. I just wish it hadn't happened with so much hope and then the let downs.

Oh Nancy, THANK YOU for this site. I had a blast! Kiss of Love Hug wrap up in arms

Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16386
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   September 26th 2018, 9:57 am

catty wrote:
Sorry I stopped updating. I fell into a small depression and I'm slowly getting out of it.  My best friend's brother died of cancer at such a young age and it brought up a lot of feelings that I was unprepared for.  I couldn't stop crying.  I'm a little better now, but I probably won't be updating.  It's been fun getting to chat with you all.  Bye everyone Smile

I am so very sorry Catty keeping you and his family in my prayers. I am sorry I am late responding to this cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Live Feed Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother USA 20 :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: