Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   June 29th 2018, 5:31 pm

Live Feeds began last night.

What I know so far is that Sam has the power to save herself.

Veto players were picked.

Last edited by catty on July 3rd 2018, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   June 29th 2018, 5:32 pm

Recap

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-20/day-9-recap.html

PostSubject: June 30, 2018   June 30th 2018, 3:31 pm

Daily Recap

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-20/day-10-recap.html

Faysal won Veto.

PostSubject: July 1, 2018   July 1st 2018, 5:01 pm

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-20/day-12-recap.html

Faysal did not use the POV

PostSubject: July 2, 2018   July 2nd 2018, 4:08 pm

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-20/day-11-recap.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 2nd 2018, 11:05 pm

An updated alliance chart

PostSubject: July 3, 2018   July 3rd 2018, 4:55 pm

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-20/day-13-recap.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 3rd 2018, 4:56 pm

I'm trying to merge all the topics into one discussion thread.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 3rd 2018, 5:02 pm

I merged the days. There isn't a lot of discussion this season so I though one thread for the summer would be okay.

Sorry I'm not posting as much.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 3rd 2018, 9:02 pm

thanks catty for all your hard work. The one thread seems to work. My son came home from the marines for the week so still not all caught up. The alliance chart, thanks! I am so lost who is with who. And I am getting all kinds of confused with the girls. Still early.
Like sam the best, and tyler seems cool
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 3rd 2018, 11:49 pm

Yes, thanks catty. Appreciate you so much.

bergen....At this time, Sam and Tyler are my two favorites. They have been since the beginning.
Also, please tell your son that I thank him for his service to our great country!

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 3rd 2018, 11:52 pm

I like Tyler too. Sam not so much, but I'm hoping once the whole robot bs is done that I will like her better. Scottie and Angie are two others I like. And Kaycee. I just wish they were working with different people.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 3rd 2018, 11:54 pm

catty wrote:
I like Tyler too.  Sam not so much, but I'm hoping once the whole robot bs is done that I will like her better.  Scottie and Angie are two others I like.  And Kaycee.  I just wish they were working with different people.

I just came back to add Kaycee and Scottie!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 4th 2018, 10:54 pm

Tyler has impressed me. Much better than the previous surfer dudes they cast.

Hay has also impressed me. I hope this bullshit with Kait and Fay doesn't screw up her game.

I like Kaycee and I hope she goes far.

I'm on the fence with Bay. I want to like her but I feel she's playing to the cameras. And her pettiness with Tyler and constant crying fits will grow old fast. Hopefully Chris's exit from the game will save her game.

Scottie is playing the Andy rat game. Not a fan.

Sam sounds exactly like Jordan. I feel sorry she got the robot punishment but her constant whining is a drag on the viewers and on the HGs. She should have used her robot-offline time better when interacting with the HGs.

Kait is Christine 2.0. I see a quit in her future.

Except for his physical sexual antics with some of the HGs (which Grod has warned him about) JC has not been as bad as I feared in the pre-season.

Not impressed with Steve. He can go this week.

The edit for the pretty foursome has not been and will not be very good. I wish Grod would change up the editing template for bros and hoes.

Everything about Angie is just ... zip a lip

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3605
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 7th 2018, 1:36 am

Spoiler:

Rachel is the least trending and waiting for her punishment. I know it is "yell" but haven't seen it in action yet.

I agree with most everything that Hugh said except I don't think Sam and Jordan are similar. Jordan had a sweetness to her and I read that some of the houseguests didn't want to be around Sam because she was swearing at the producers and causing problems when she fell off one of the comps. Evidently, she can be quite the rude person. I kind of liked the edit that Sam was getting but I have a feeling she will go off the rails at some point.

I like Tyler, Faysal and Kaycee so far. No connection with Bayleigh and Swaggy, Scottie or Sam, Winston or Brett, Rachel or Angela, Rockstar or JC, Kaitlin or Hayleigh. Looks like Faysal is rotating between Haleigh and Kaitlin. It pains me to watch the interaction between Winston and Brett - they are just too full of themselves. That foursome of Rachel, Angela, Winston and Brett are practically gruesome for me to look at - they are so fake. I hope some human feelings come out at some point in the show if they are there long enough. No personality showing right now.

I like that Swaggy is really playing up his part that he most likely was brought on to play.

I don't really want Scottie to go home right after Steve. I want to see him come out of his shell and play the game.

All in all, I think the combined casting is interesting but haven't seen the strong personalities come out yet - haven't seen any fights for example. Although Scottie told someone he can get really out of control if he gets angry.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 7th 2018, 2:38 pm

I only said that Sam's voice and Jordan's voice are virtually identical. Other than that, Jordan >>>>>> Sam.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 7th 2018, 4:17 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
I only said that Sam's voice and Jordan's voice are virtually identical.  Other than that, Jordan >>>>>> Sam.

They always have to cast someone with a thick southern accent or else it isn't BB! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 7th 2018, 4:31 pm

No need to use spoilers. If people are reading this thread, they should know there will be spoilers since the topic is live feeds.

Also, Rachel, Tyler, and Fessy picked to play Veto along with Scottie and Winston (the noms) and Kaitlyn the HOH.

The plan is to backdoor Swaggy, but we'll see if Kaitlyn goes through with it.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 7th 2018, 9:28 pm

POV going on now, been a couple hours so far
don't know who I want to win this
I know swaggy is the back door, but I wouldn't mind seeing Winston stay on the block. I don't really like him
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 7th 2018, 9:59 pm

tyler won POV
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 8th 2018, 11:40 pm

Tyler won the power "In the Cloud" and can keep himself safe before a nomination or pov ceremony and can use once in the next 8 weeks. Rachel won the crap app and has to listen to someone come in and yell at her about how she is playing the game.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 9th 2018, 3:47 pm

Washed Up wrote:
Tyler won the power "In the Cloud" and can keep himself safe before a nomination or pov ceremony and can use once in the next 8 weeks. Rachel won the crap app and has to listen to someone come in and yell at her about how she is playing the game.

Do you know if that happens in front of the whole house? If so, wouldn't that give the HG's insider info? I don't really care, though. lol

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 9th 2018, 4:34 pm

Swaggy was backdoored.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 10th 2018, 9:28 am

so it's apparently become the Kaitlyn show. I personally think she is crazy and can't keep up with her. She tells everyone everything
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16387
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 10th 2018, 1:11 pm

bergen wrote:
so it's apparently become the Kaitlyn show. I personally think she is crazy and can't keep up with her. She tells everyone everything

I finally found an Amex Card and have the feeds!!!

I totally agree I have been playing catch up the last week and Kaitlin drives me bonkers, as does Rockstar, Swaggy, Baliegh and Haighlee. The two Kaitlin and Hayleigh all over the men makes me ill. Rockstar is bonkers with her opinions IMO and Swaggy and Bay are crazy if they think everyone doesn't know (and have all along) about their showmance. I also cannot stand Swaggy/Bay's arrogance. Swaggy much more so than Bay she has tried to reel him in.
That whole Scared 6 Alliance is a mess IMO.

I like L6 Alliance they seem to have it pulled together as of now and keep their mouths shut as they should. Tyler is good at this game but could over play if he doesn't scale it back a little bit.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 11th 2018, 10:02 am

I keep coming to post but honestly I'm just not digging this week. I can't follow Kaitlin.
I don't care what really happens to swaggy or Winston.
I like sam and rockstar. And they basically don't really do anything so.
Oh and Tyler, I think kaitlyn will be boiling his bunny real soon. His L6 seem to have taken a notice to him with her a lot so I think he is trying to distance himself a bit
Oh and JC I kind of have a soft spot for.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 12th 2018, 12:47 am

I can't stand Kaitlyn. I dislike JC. I like Rockstar.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 12th 2018, 2:24 pm

catty wrote:
I can't stand Kaitlyn. I dislike JC. I like Rockstar.

Loving Rockstar. Now crossing my fingers she can get a grip on these comps and win some
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 12th 2018, 4:57 pm

I don't care for the bros either. I might like Brett if Winston wasn't there anymore. Kaycee and Angela are pretty much non-existent.

Oh and I like Tyler, but I think some might be on to what he has been doing.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 12th 2018, 10:15 pm

so swaggy is gone
scottie is HOH-who knows what he will do but many are saying he will just follow tyler so it's basically tyler's 3rd HOH in a row
i'm so confused with all this flipped votes, I thought this week it was scottie who flipped, well he actually did and voted swaggy out but Haleigh is telling others it was her so who the freak knows.
I like rockstar, many don't, and I am worried for her.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 12th 2018, 10:44 pm

I hope he doesn't listen to Tyler. I wanted to like Kaycee pre-show, but damn I'm ready to see her or Angela go. They bring nothing to the show or live feeds.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 13th 2018, 4:19 pm

Looks like Scottie is going to nominate the bros and if one of them comes down, Kaitlyn will be the replacement nom. dance

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 13th 2018, 4:20 pm

Many keep pushing for Rockstar to be nominated but he said no because they can take her out themselves. He isn't going to do the work for them. clap clap

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 13th 2018, 6:02 pm

Hayleigh got the Crap App and Bayleigh got the Power App.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 16th 2018, 8:25 am

anyone else watching, or STILL watching.
To many crazies. Kaithly is nuts, and Sam I don't know what she is. SHe's a little off the rails also
Bayleigh won the Power App, I think she can replace(secretly) 2 of the HOH's noms up to 8 people left.
Haleigh got the crap app, she has to recite Hamlet
UM, the bros are still up, Scottie has the POV and I don't think he is taking one down so I guess its now a decision of which one goes. I don't really care, I never watch them on the feeds or follow anything they do. I dont' not like them, they are just blah
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 16th 2018, 6:30 pm

The whole Level 6 is blah except for Tyler. I'm rooting for the other side even though they are a MESS.

I'm still watching, but it's frustrating trying to listen. The sound on feeds is terrible and BBAD is so bad. So much whispering that it's hard to hear. I'm here for a Scottie/Hayleigh duo. I also like Tyler, but he wants Rockstar out so bad. I also love how Bayleigh has not let Swaggy's eviction affect her game. She is doing so well forming relationships with the other side of the house. I'm still not a fan of JC. He can leave, but he is playing so so good. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it to Final 2. He'll make jury for sure. As for Sam, I think she is little fake some times.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 16th 2018, 7:02 pm

So even though one side is a MESS, you're still rooting for them because the other side is 'blah' ?

Hmmmmmm ...

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 16th 2018, 8:09 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
So even though one side is a MESS, you're still rooting for them because the other side is 'blah' ?

Hmmmmmm   ...

I like a few more members from the messy side than I do from the other side. I like Hay, Bay, RS, and Scottie. Fes is great to look at, but dumb. I dislike Kaitlyn. I like Rachel and Tyler. I might like Brett more once Winston is gone. Angela and Kaycee are boring. I dislike JC. And a little iffy on Sam. I won't care a whole lot if Fes, Kaitlyn, Angela, and Kaycee are evicted.

I'm sure I'll change my mind as the season goes on.

Scottie didn't use the Veto. So one of the bros will be gone. Not sure if Sam will use her power to give one of them a chance. If not, I think it will be automatically used next week.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 18th 2018, 4:03 pm

i don't know who I like anymore or what side. I don't really hate anyone, so there's that.
Just don't feel fully invested yet.
kaitlyn is so crazy it's confusing, sam seems like a happy that's high all the time.
The apps are making everyone to paranoid.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   July 19th 2018, 9:11 pm

winston went home
endurance comp tonight
I wish I could stay up to see who wins but I'm a light weight anymore. I can't hang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 Live Feed Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother USA 20 :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: