HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   March 27th 2018, 10:06 pm

Quote :
Another surprising tribe swap could mean a fresh start for some castaways.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   March 28th 2018, 12:34 pm

I know it isn't fun to watch one tribe get completely annihilated, but his is the 2nd switch in 6 episodes. Tribal tonight will be day 17 on the island, not quite 1/2 way. There are 15 players in the game still, so it is too early to start jury anytime soon. Hopefully there won't be any more tribe switches before then.

I am having a hard time remembering who was paired from the original tribe until now. I know that someone has the Legacy reward, and the only other players who knew about it have been voted out.
It will be interesting to see how the new switch pans out.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   March 29th 2018, 5:17 pm

I'm loving this season for some reason. Maybe it's the cast as a whole that I like. Most are pretty likable except for Chris. They need to get rid of him before the merge. I'm rooting for Laurel, Wendal (sorry I forgot how to spell his name) Domenic and for some reason I like Bradley.

kaper---Domenic still has an idol.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   March 29th 2018, 10:29 pm

catty wrote:
I'm loving this season for some reason.  Maybe it's the cast as a whole that I like.  Most are pretty likable except for Chris.  They need to get rid of him before the merge.  I'm rooting for Laurel, Wendal (sorry I forgot how to spell his name) Domenic and for some reason I like Bradley.

kaper---Domenic still has an idol.

I don't know too many of their names yet. I think that's a first for me. Maybe the tribe switches have me all messed up.
catty..I do know who Chris is, and I do not like him. Who the heck is Laurel? lol

PostSubject: Re: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   March 30th 2018, 1:06 am

Laurel is the tall black girl. She handled Chris and his ego perfectly.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   March 30th 2018, 8:04 pm

catty wrote:
Laurel is the tall black girl. She handled Chris and his ego perfectly.

Oh, thanks catty. I like her.

PostSubject: Re: Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"   

Back to top Go down

Season 36 - Episode 5 "Fate Is The Homie"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: