HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   February 27th 2018, 4:20 pm

I'll try to watch when I can.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3142
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 16th 2018, 9:54 pm

For five years I've heard how great BB Canada was, I've tried watching before but the set hurt my eyes (to bright) and there were a lot of foths. I'm trying really hard this year and my goodness, its always blacked out. Its impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 19th 2018, 6:37 pm

I've been reading about all the blackouts. Maybe I haven't missed as much as I thought I had.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2018, 3:45 pm

No, Catty, you haven't. At least last night production told us they would be off until 6 a.m. I'm pretty sure they had a party with music and alcohol. Any time someone starts to talk about the party, they cut the feeds again.

Andrew has done a few interviews. He was the guest on RHAP last night. He filled us in on a bit of what we missed when the feeds went down. It has been hard to understand why there is friction between groups of people, and then we get bits of information about incidents that happened that we didn't get to see on the feeds. (It was funny that the first thing Andrew wanted to know was who won BB Celeb US). So, you are not as far behind as you may think. It has taken a while to get the feel of the players.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2018, 5:59 pm

Thanks!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 20th 2018, 7:55 pm

I had forgotten how bad BBCAN feed cuts are. This season seems to be much worse, though. Right!?
I can't get invested in anyone because I don't see enough of them.

The series was canceled, people rallied (maybe mostly feeders, I heard), and they brought BBCAN back "for the fans." You would think that 'the powers that be' would have learned a thing or two.

All I know is that it's frustrating....

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 21st 2018, 3:35 pm

I was listening to the RHAP Live Feed correspondent round table last night. They brought up an interesting theory about the large quantity of down feed time. They pointed out that since the feeds are free, BBCAN depends on its sponsors to pay for production. The premise is that sponsors won't want to be associated with drunken activities, make out sessions and some of the stories that are told when house guests have too much to drink.

In the case of the last party, several of the girls said they felt drunk after one glass of wine because they have been on slop. There was girl on girl make out sessions, one girl taking off her shorts in the hot tub, and several lewd stories told. I can see a sponsor not wanting to be accused of promoting this.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   March 21st 2018, 6:36 pm

Thanks, kaper. I can understand that. Makes sense.
It doesn't make it any less frustrating, though. I'm greedy. lol

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 6 - Live Feed Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: