Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 11th 2018, 5:27 pm

Absolutely loving this season! So surprised about how things are working out - Omarosa (the one we love to hate) is one smart cookie and is fascinating to watch. There is no way they are letting her leave this week. How she caught on that there maybe a backdoor plan with Shannon is pretty amazing. What I enjoy is watching how the tides can turn - like watching Dan at work, Shelly getting people on Rachel's side, etc. Not saying Omarosa is at Dan's level but definitely should not be underestimated.

Marrisa is driving me crazy with her constant chatter. I'm not sure who Ross really wants to work with - he is all over the place. Shannon may be in major trouble by coming out too strong the first week. I think Keshia (Rudy) is boring. I think they could have done a better job in casting the men.

So going to be watching the Olympics with one headphone on watching the feeds! My friends who watch the tv Big Brother aren't Big Brother feed watchers are not as into this season yet - one already quit watching cause she didn't recognize the celebrities! How are the ratings so far? Haven't seen anything.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3324
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 11th 2018, 11:57 pm

I really like this season. They are playing hard and fast. It's fun.
I do have to say that I thought the 2 hour Friday night show was too long. I can't believe I am saying that because I always want more BB, but that felt like it just dragged on.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 12th 2018, 3:23 pm

I'm loving this season as well. It is fast paced, and the players came out gaming right off the bat. I like that the players are older, have more life experiences and not worried about showmances. I have loved Ross from the time he worked BB in the old SuperPass days. I'm surprised more of them don't know how involved he is/was with Big Brother. Shannon is also a huge fan. I agree she got caught up in playing too hard and too fast. She didn't need to win the spelling comp, and to fly out there with a 16 letter word, just put such a spotlight on her. She must have seen the others didn't have many letters, she could have settled for merely 'responsible' and not gone overboard.

The 2 hour show had too much filler and recap of the previous night. Sundays show had 7 minutes of recap from the entire season up to that point. No need for that much.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 13th 2018, 5:06 pm

I love it too!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9283
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 22nd 2018, 2:30 pm

I was ALL ABOUT this season when it started, then my hometown Eagles won the super Bowl and I partied for 2 weeks and dropped off. I came back last week but can't find that spark to care about the finish.
I was always rooting for Ross so I would still like to see him win
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 23rd 2018, 3:14 pm

bergen wrote:
I was ALL ABOUT this season when it started, then my hometown Eagles won the super Bowl and I partied for 2 weeks and dropped off. I came back last week but can't find that spark to care about the finish.

Did you go to the parade, bergen? We did not. If we were younger, we may have gone.
We have a couple of aquaintances that went, but they had a friend or family member living in town...so, they had a home base for food and bathroom breaks.

Regarding CelebBB, I don't really care who wins. I like not caring. I'm just enjoying it.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 23rd 2018, 9:52 pm

Gail wrote:
bergen wrote:

Did you go to the parade, bergen? We did not. If we were younger, we may have gone.
We have a couple of aquaintances that went, but they had a friend or family member living in town...so, they had a home base for food and bathroom breaks.

Regarding CelebBB, I don't really care who wins. I like not caring. I'm just enjoying it.

Hey Gail! YES!!!! I went to the parade. Whole load of family and friends. It was an amazing day.Got the whole parade experience, stood in the cold for hours, port-a-potties, mud, chants, we even rewatched the superbowl. They were replaying it on jumbotrons on the parkway. When the buses and players rolled down the street, it was out of this world crazy. Best day!

Just watched tonights double eviction, Ross is still in the game. So happy for that, but wouldn't be to upset with anyone else winning
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 24th 2018, 10:41 pm

bergen wrote:
Gail wrote:
bergen wrote:

Hey Gail! YES!!!! I went to the parade. Whole load of family and friends. It was an amazing day.Got the whole parade experience, stood in the cold for hours, port-a-potties, mud, chants, we even rewatched the superbowl. They were replaying it on jumbotrons on the parkway. When the buses and players rolled down the street, it was out of this world crazy. Best day!

Just watched tonights double eviction, Ross is still in the game. So happy for that, but wouldn't be to upset with anyone else winning

That does sound pretty great, bergen! (except for the potty situation lol)
I'm so happy that you had such a good time.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 26th 2018, 9:01 am

Well that sucked. I don't think the winner deserved that win. Bitter Jury.
And ew, Shannon really turned me off.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 26th 2018, 11:09 am

bergen wrote:
Well that sucked. I don't think the winner deserved that win. Bitter Jury.
And ew, Shannon really turned me off.

Agree on all points, bergen!

I've read some say that Marissa did deserve it because she had better jury management and didn't piss off most of them.  That's true I guess, but Ross really did play his ass off, and she rode his coattails.  She even admitted it!

In the end, I didn't think that Shannon would be so bitter. As a "super fan" of the show, I thought she'd come around and vote for good game play.

Oh, also....I didn't think that 1st or 2nd place winners were eligible for AFP. Am I wrong?
I didn't really care who that, though. I didn't vote.

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 26th 2018, 5:07 pm

I liked Marissa after the first show, but OMG did she get on my nerves by the end. I thought Ross should have won, but I guess it really does come down to how you treat people as they leave the house. Surprised Shannon voted the way she did.

And BBCAN6 starts next week already! Rest up!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   February 26th 2018, 5:42 pm

catty wrote:

And BBCAN6 starts next week already!  Rest up!

happy dance 2

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother US   

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother US
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Season 19 & Celebrity Big Brother-
Jump to: