Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   November 8th 2016, 9:33 am

Yesterday Jason won the POV. The plan is to remove Dani and replace her with Morgan with Alex being the target.

It was a pretty eventful day in the house, read the updates here -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-over-the-top/day-41-recap.html

Today's events -

Veto Meeting - 1pm PST - 4pm EST
America's Eviction Vote Opens - 2pm PST - 5pm EST
Weekly Replay - 7pm PST - 10pm EST
Live Diaries - 7:30pm PST - 10:30pm EST

Last edited by Jack'd on November 9th 2016, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   November 8th 2016, 4:00 pm

I forgot tomorrow's my step-dad's birthday....so I might miss the show.  Hopefully I won't miss too much.

Jason used the veto on Danielle (as expected) and Morgan is the replacement nom.

Who are #TeamMisfits voting out?  I was thinking of voting out Alex, but now I'm leaning towards Morgan only so there is one less person to get a care package.  The next care package is the DE veto.  I'm hoping Danielle wins it if she doesn't win HOH.  If she wins HOH, I'm voting Whitney for the care package.  The voting tomorrow is for only 1 hr, I think, and I'm unsure what time voting opens.  Hope I'm able to vote.

I like Justin and Jason, but if Danielle is sitting in Final 3, I'm voting for her to win.  I doubt she will though.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   November 8th 2016, 4:19 pm

Alex and Morgan told Shelby they were sisters AFTER Shelby revealed to Alex that she was a law school graduate.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   November 8th 2016, 6:21 pm

Unbelievable feeds today, they were lit! Of course I was at work so I could only sneak a read here and there lol. I've caught up now and WOW, it was good. Even little Whit Whit stood up for herself.

I know this moring I saw how it was all work out tomorrow, but I forget where I saw it. I'll go look at twitter and see if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   November 8th 2016, 6:29 pm

OK found it -

Not only will this be a special episode on Wednesday night it’ll also be happening at a special time with things moved up 2 hours to air at 8PM ET (5PM PT) with everything still airing live on CBS’s All Access. Here’s what’s going to happen.

Things will kick off with the weekly recap episode at 8PM ET then near the end of the hour the show will flip over to the live portion for the eviction vote and then off to the HoH competition.

Houseguests will get a surprise visit that night from Rachel Reilly as the HoH comp host! At this point things will diverge from the regular weekly routine we’ve seen with all the America’s Votes.
CBS says that once the HoH comp is complete voting will open for the next America’s Care Package. Due to the limited time there won’t be any voting for America’s Nom or America’s Eviction vote but instead will be limited to the ACP this round.

According to CBS’s website, there will be just one hour of voting and they’ve got it listed as starting at 9PM PT even though this week’s first round of events would probably wrap closer to 9PM ET. It’s entirely possible that voting will be held at midnight ET but that’d make for a major 4-5 hour split between the two rounds that night.

What I’m expecting is the HoH comp to be around 9PM ET then we get an hour of voting for the ACP which will be this week’s Power of Veto. There will be no Veto comp in the middle of the events for the DE and instead whoever is awarded this ACP will decide how to handle the noms this round.

Read the rest here -

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-over-the-top-double-eviction-week-2016/
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   November 8th 2016, 8:05 pm

Thanks Jack'd. I'll be around to vote for the cp then. I might miss the 1st eviction and HOH comp. Will have to flashback.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 11/8/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: