Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 8:45 am

It's eviction day in the BB house. So I guess it will be Neeley who is sent packing, ugh I can't stand to look at Scott's face!

Here's yesterday's recap -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-over-the-top/day-28-recap.html

Today's events -

Weekly Episode & Live Eviction - 7pm PST - 10pm EST
HOH comp - 9pm PST - 12am EST
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 4:39 pm

I haven't even watched feeds today at all...just able to read updates right now....Scott..UGH

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 6:25 pm

Hi all..I've been on the feeds all day while multitasking on facebook..One of the BB boards on FB had a viewer who like most of us, works. So he has missed a lot of the questionable comments made by Neely. Any idea if there is a timeline for each houseguest? .. I'm still searching the boards to see if any thread exists. But if anyone here has a better idea of how i can get this info for him, please let me know. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 9:14 pm

I'm not really keeping up...so I might be wrong- but I've heard she "disciplines" her puppy with her sandal ? Sad And then also she had a rant at Scott...
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 9:41 pm

I don't know of anything really bad she has said. I saw the clip of the puppy thing, I don't know what to make of it, it was very light hearted and she said her dog has a flip flop with his name on it (it was not a sandal). I'm a huge animal lover, but I didn't know if she was serious or not. She may just use it as a scare tactic like I do with rolled up paper. I slap my hand with it and it scares the crap out of them lol. It was nothing like what Danielle said about her dog.

Yes, she had a rant on Scott because she either heard him this morning (or someone told her). When he was talking to the feeders this morning, he asked them to keep him there and that if he stays he will make Danielle's life miserable.

Neeley is not my favorite player, I think she's dull as dirt, but I also think she's been holding in for a long time and this week got to her and she went off on Scott. IMO Scott deserves to be yelled at, he's a jerk for the things he's saying and doing.

If you have twitter, just search #BBOTT you will find the clips of both of these incidents on there. You may have to scroll for a while but they're there because that's where I saw them.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 9:56 pm

Here for the live eviction.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 10:03 pm

Jason votes to evict Scott
Morgan votes to evict Neeley
Danielle votes to evict Scott
Shelby votes to evict Neeley
Alex votes to evict Neeley
Justin votes to evict Scott
America votes to evict Neeley

Scott is a jerk with his clapping.

Neeley is evicted.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 10:52 pm

HOH comp will start soon...

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:05 pm

Quote :
hamsterwatch #BBOTT ‏@hamsterwatch  59s59 seconds ago
HOH comp is [as yet unnamed] - they have 10 baseball cards to memorize before they go out to comp #bbott

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:18 pm

Should be a quick one.

T/F is my guess.  Or A/B type of Q&A
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:21 pm

T/F in "One Strike You're Out"

Scott Alex and Shelby eliminated on 1st Q

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:22 pm

Morgan is elimated on 2nd Q

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:24 pm

Justin and Jason elimated on $th Q

Dani vs Whitney for HOH

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:25 pm

Danielle won HOH!!!

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:28 pm

Happy she's safe.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:36 pm

Too bad it looks like the other side pretty much has it now. The next care package is way too much power imo.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 26th 2016, 11:47 pm

Don't say that! I still have hope. If two of the plastics are on the block, or Scott, and a plastic wins the CP then one of them leaves IF one of the misfits is nominated and wins veto or veto is used on them. Best case scenario.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 27th 2016, 7:36 am

Oh yeah..... a misfit has to win veto! Thanks for that glimmer of hope, Catty...that is definitely best case scenario.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 27th 2016, 8:05 am

catty wrote:
Don't say that!  I still have hope.  If two of the plastics are on the block, or Scott, and a plastic wins the CP then one of them leaves IF one of the misfits is nominated and wins veto or veto is used on them.  Best case scenario.

LOL wishful thinking. With all the cheating going on out there, there's no way a misfit will win the care package. Veto is the only way they stay, or it's bye bye Krisssy or Jason.

So did you hear them talking about Production wanting a Whitney win? What the hell is going on?

Jason, Kryssie, Danielle, in bathroom talking about Prod not being impartial. BB: You are not allowed to talk about production. NT - planetmu
(This is in reference to the HGS in backyard hearing production over the open mics saying Whitney didn't win HOH. There was also a mic leak on the feeds.)

Alex comforting Whitney - At least you know production was rooting for you NT - scoobydoo

This is so ridiculous, I'm done! I have lots of shows to catch up on, Survivor, Real World and Ben & Lauren Happily Ever After lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 27th 2016, 8:41 am

I know a misfit won't win the care package...I think I said that. Even if they do it will come down to taking the misfit nominated off the block by using the veto on them.

If that doesn't happen then it's pretty much over LOL

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   October 27th 2016, 9:01 am

Honestly, I don't see it as much as one side against the other as far as the voting public is concerned. I, like many have favorites on both sides. I don't care for Kryssie or Scott. Two different sides. I do like Whitney and Morgan. Not a fan of Shelby. I would like Jason to do well, just because I think he needs a boost to make a better life for himself, but I know that isn't the premise of the game. Jason has also gotten p!ssy lately. His behavior is unappealing to say the least. So, even though Justin is fun to watch, Alex is the best player IMO, and I have a soft spot for Morgan, Whitney and Jason.

My hope is the people I am rooting for do well, not necessarily one team over the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 10/26/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother Over the Top :: General Discussion and Information-
Jump to: