HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   December 4th 2015, 3:13 pm

Quote :
The final four teams race through Hong Kong and Macau, China, where they take part in a spectacular water show at The House of Dancing Water and compete for a chance to race in the final leg.

In the preview last week they mentioned a shocking surprise or twist, so I'm wondering if someone will be eliminated tonight since final 4 is usually an NEL.

PostSubject: Re: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   December 5th 2015, 9:14 pm

That was so close! I would trade Joey and Kelsey for the cheerleaders. They will probably win, but I'm kind of rooting for Justin and Diana even though Justin so so BLAH.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35562
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   December 6th 2015, 3:17 am

Justin's saving grace is that he wants it so bad and is so emotional about the whole thing.
Oh, and Diana... she is his real saving grace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   December 9th 2015, 1:24 pm

From interview  ...

Krista Debono: It was super close. We were five minutes behind them, but the thing was, we actually were at the Pit Stop first in our first taxi, which they didn't show. So, we were there and all of a sudden, he kind of took off and dropped us off at a bank. And then we had to get another cab and go back to the Pit Stop. So we were originally there, but when we got back the second time, we were behind them.

No Comment

PostSubject: Re: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   December 9th 2015, 3:17 pm

I keep hearing this kind of stuff over the years. It makes me not want to watch, but after all these years, I don't know if I can stop.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   December 10th 2015, 9:49 am

Hugh310 wrote:
From interview  ...

Krista Debono: It was super close. We were five minutes behind them, but the thing was, we actually were at the Pit Stop first in our first taxi, which they didn't show. So, we were there and all of a sudden, he kind of took off and dropped us off at a bank. And then we had to get another cab and go back to the Pit Stop. So we were originally there, but when we got back the second time, we were behind them.

No Comment
Makes you wonder why the taxi driver would all of a sudden just take off! SMH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"   

Back to top Go down

Season 27 - Episode 11 "It's Not Easy Beating Green"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: