AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Steve Moses   June 16th 2015, 9:32 am

Hometown: Gouverneur, New York
Current City: Gouverneur, New York
Three adjectives that describe you: Brilliant, innocent, and deep.
Favorite Activities: I love listening to, playing, mixing, and recording music. Some of my happiest moments here are when I'm playing in trombone choir and we make this solid wall of sound after building up lots of tension over the course of the piece. I get these goosebumps down my spine that I don't get from anything except for music. Music, when played right, can be a really deep and fulfilling emotional adventure.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part would be dealing with stupid people who choose to completely disregard the consequences of their actions. It's much harder to reason with people who are too nearsighted to even try to think strategically and be in the position where I have to deal with them will be a struggle. At the same time, I'm super-nervous about dealing with people like this and can compare myself to my dad. When he was my age, he was drafted into the Vietnam War. If my dad can handle that, I can handle the Big Brother house.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: My all-time favorite houseguest is Danielle Reyes from Season 3 and All-Stars. Not only is she a mom in real life, but we also got to see her act like a loving and caring mom in the house through her relationship with Jason. I loved it when her claws came out when anyone even thought about trying to touch Jason. She was a strong and proud woman who was very confident and made big moves when necessary. She is responsible for one of the most memorable moves in history getting Marcellas to not save himself with the first golden PoV. All of these qualities reminded me of my own mom. For these same reasons, Helen Kim from Season 15 is a close second favorite.
What are you afraid of: My engineering background has made me afraid of heights. Now that I've seen how tall buildings and the like are designed, I know what absolute crap the design process is. I've studied too many cases of building failure (with hopes of learning from the mistake) that were caused by one tiny little detail.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… A quote that I found on Facebook. It was the basis for my graduation speech and also part of my inspiration to leave Cornell for Fredonia: "Go ahead, take chances. Tell the truth. Date someone totally wrong for you. Say no. Spend all your cash. Get to know someone random. Be random. Say I love you. Sing out loud. Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry. Apologize. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Tell a jerk what you think. Laugh until your stomach hurts. Live life. Regret nothing."
What would you take into the house and why: First would be a notebook and a pencil. There are always competitions towards the end of every season that test your memory of the season up to that point, so I'm going to have to memorize as much as I can about every competition and ceremony as I go. I would love to have a notebook so I would have a way to document everything as it happened to help me in those last few competitions. Second would be Coco, my teddy bear. Unlike most college males, I still have not given up sleeping with my teddy bear. If I make it into the house, it will be, by far, the longest I have ever gone without sleeping with him since I was 10. Finally, my trombone. I'm sure I will be experiencing a wide range of emotions in the house, and I would love to have a means of making music to get it all out.

Often compared to Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory, Steve is a genius who learned early on how to kiss up to his high-school teachers and manipulate them into giving him top recommendations for Cornell, the Ivy League university where he ended up studying Mechanical Engineering. He may be a 22-year-old virgin who doesn't drink or smoke, but that doesn't stop Steve from being the wildest and loudest guy in his fraternity. At the age of 18, he taught a Cornell Engineering class and was only one year older than his students. This master of disguise and manipulation's strategy is to play the "childlike, less intelligent young virgin who sleeps with his teddy bear.” ​

Last edited by Nancy AABB Admin on June 19th 2015, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 16th 2015, 11:52 am

studying audio engineering and music, went to school for mechanical engineering before
superfan, every season, feeds, blogs, youtube shows
strategy - cute little innocent kid, geek, nerd, play innocent card, no one will find him a threat
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 16th 2015, 11:53 am

big difference in between him and ian, ian tried to prove he was cool to people, ian smoked, drank, etc. he's going to be complete opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 16th 2015, 4:47 pm

Reminds me of Eric BB8
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 16th 2015, 8:29 pm

Gimme wrote:
Reminds me of Eric BB8

Thta's what I thought too

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 16th 2015, 11:58 pm

http://kfrog.cbslocal.com/2015/06/16/interview-with-big-brother-17-houseguest-steve-moses/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 17th 2015, 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 17th 2015, 4:31 pm

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 17th 2015, 11:49 pm

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   June 17th 2015, 11:50 pm

I like him.

He has to have an account at one of the bb forums. He reads blogs, forums etc..

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   August 9th 2015, 8:21 pm

An Interview with Steve's Mom -

https://soundcloud.com/chuckboudreau/kathy-moses-steves-mom-bb17-spoiler-alert
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   August 10th 2015, 8:20 am

Jack'd wrote:
An Interview with Steve's Mom -

https://soundcloud.com/chuckboudreau/kathy-moses-steves-mom-bb17-spoiler-alert

Great interview, thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   August 10th 2015, 9:30 am

I enjoyed listening to Steve's mom. Thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   August 11th 2015, 4:06 pm

His mom tweeted last week that CBS was doing a hometown visit tomorrow. So maybe he will show up on tv this week or next.

Quote :
Steve Moses-OFFICIAL ‏@geeksquadmcgee1 Aug 6
Celebrate Steve at Gouverneur's Village Park Wednesday from 5 pm. till 7 pm! A CBS film crew will be there for... http://fb.me/295kzEzkq

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 7th 2015, 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 7th 2015, 9:40 am

My gracious... that's so cool. He's very talented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 7th 2015, 10:04 am

I agree, Nancy!
Who knew the two biggest nerds this season (Steve and JMac) would be the most talented people in the house??
I would love to see those two in the final two.
I am still gonna root for JMac to win though!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 7th 2015, 10:59 am

I know we talked about this with past HG's, but I would put my money on the fact that Steve has Asperger's. I even remember Vanessa telling him this.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 23rd 2015, 6:54 pm

Looking back at the first posts, I think he stuck to his pre-show strategy pretty well.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 29th 2015, 4:33 pm

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 3:27 pm

I've been reading recaps of Steve's interviews and some fans are starting to dislike him. I haven't listened, so I have no idea what they are talking about. I will listen to this one.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 4:10 pm

I do know he was talking shit about Gina Marie and Amanda and their fans are all bullying him. Especially Gina Marie she's playing pretty dirty
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 6:00 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
I do know he was talking shit about Gina Marie and Amanda and their fans are all bullying him. Especially Gina Marie she's playing pretty dirty

GM is a pathetic little girl. I guess she forgets what she called Elissa's son, the things she said to and about Candice and Helen, she's just gross. I even heard she got into it with Steve's Mom, unbelievable. Season 15 had some of the worst humans I've ever seen.

All Steve said is that she's dumb,and I say if the shoe fits! Let us not forget the gem that is GinaMarie

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 6:34 pm

I listened to half of the interview w/ Spencer and McCrae and he hasn't said anything about GM and Amanda, but when he was in the house, he did talk about them and it wasn't very nice. GM is horrible. I never thought I could dislike anyone more than ED, but GM came around and she beats him. A part of me wants to feel bad for her because she is so uneducated and ignorant, but then you see her on twitter and I just can't.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9283
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 9:30 pm

the realityrecaps interview set GM and all the steve craziness off. He was asked why he didn't like Amanda (apparently he talked about her in the house) in the interview Steve said Amanda was a bully, when Eric questioned him what he meant and did he think dan was a bully to Danielle, he said Amanda was a bully in the house just to be a bully, Dan's bulliness was strategic. He did go on to say he liked Amanda and thought some of he game play was good.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 9:35 pm

She's a damn trip!!

GinaMarie Zimmerman ‏@GinaMarieZ
Crustine sucks even more then Steve. I can't believe her husband stayed with her lmao

People bring up past shit Hello it's the past.Steve talks shit about me n my friends He's a bully.He started in the house n still going on.

And crustine called me ugly lol . Seriously. She looks like a troll doll

@stinestinks I'm glad we can be friends. Thanks for the talk girl Smile we really do have a great family when we come together . Xxoo gm

Spencer Clawson ‏@SpencerBClawson
Thank heavens a treaty between GMabad and Christistan has been inked! More details to come on this breaking event!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 9:46 pm

bergen wrote:
the realityrecaps interview set GM and all the steve craziness off. He was asked why he didn't like Amanda (apparently he talked about her in the house) in the interview Steve said Amanda was a bully, when Eric questioned him what he meant and did he think dan was a bully to Danielle, he said Amanda was a bully in the house just to be a bully, Dan's bulliness was strategic. He did go on to say he liked Amanda and thought some of he game play was good.

I haven't got to that part yet lol! I'm going to finish it tomorrow.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 9:54 pm

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:

I haven't got to that part yet lol! I'm going to finish it tomorrow.

it really wasn't bad at all, but GM, it seems, thinks its her life's mission to destroy him. She is disgusting
and I really don't know what the dan bullying thing was about? I don't remember Dan bullying anyone
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   September 30th 2015, 10:20 pm

I spend way too much time following the post finale interviews, but I'm newly retired, so I've treated myself!!

I haven't heard Steve say anything horrible about Gina Marie, except he thought she was mean, a bully and he didn't like her on her season. GM's actions speak for themselves. Worse, they have been captured to YouTube for all to re-watch forever. She was mean, cruel and had a foul mouth. She was black listed from Real Reality reunion. She lost her job because of her behavior. Gina Marie is only reinforcing the image of a mean bully with her current Twitter tirade.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   October 1st 2015, 7:54 am

I watched a conversation with either Liz/Julia with Steve where Steve said GM was dumb. I know she's referring to this comment too because one of her first mean tweets about Steve said something like "I may be dumb, but at least I have friends". Steve said Amanda was a bully (referring to Bubbie I believe)

Last edited by Jack'd on October 6th 2015, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   October 1st 2015, 8:36 am

Jack'd wrote:
I watched a conversation with either Liz/Julia with Steve where Steve said GM was dumb. I know she's referring to this comment too because one of her first mean tweets about Steve said something like "I may be dumb, but at least I have friends". Steve said Amanda was a bully (referring to Bubbie I believe)

Sounds like something a six year old might say.  smh

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   November 1st 2015, 8:54 am

Steve Moses ‏@geeksquadmcgee1 10h10 hours ago
Vegas Halloween!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   November 1st 2015, 5:12 pm

is that Jackie? Um, does she have anything covering her crotch??!!??
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   November 30th 2015, 9:31 pm

Kathy Moses ‏@bandleadinglady  7h7 hours ago
Rockstars in Scranton with moms & dads!! @bandleadinglady @RockstarDMD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Moses   

Back to top Go down

Steve Moses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 17 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: