all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Clay Honeycutt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 9:19 am



Age: 23
Hometown: Dickinson, Texas
Current City: College Station, Texas
Occupation: Graduate student at Texas A&M
Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, sarcastic, and athletic.
Favorite Activities: Aside from sports, I enjoy hunting and fishing immensely. I love the outdoors and the hill-country in Texas. It's not really an activity but spending time with my family is always great to do.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part will probably be not seeing or communicating with my family. Oh, yeah, and the fact that there will be cameras on you 24/7.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I loved Donny from season 16. I mean, who didn't? Donny could have easily been labeled as the "underdog" at the beginning of the show due to the fact that he was essentially the outcast of that group. Any time there is an underdog, I automatically root for them. I find it deeply satisfying when I see others prove their doubters wrong.
What are you afraid of: Drowning and failure.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… If you really want something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.
What would you take into the house and why: Lotion for my dry skin, tissues so I can blow my nose, and magazines for entertainment.

Clay grew up in a small Texas town on a ranch where his mom rescued exotic animals. A former college football player for Texas A&M University, he graduated in only three-and-a-half years and says he’s smarter than people give him credit for. Currently, he is getting his masters in Sports Management.


Last edited by Nancy AABB Admin on June 19th 2015, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 1:10 pm

catching up on his interview

from small town, in grad school
single, main objective is to win
superfan but was just introduced this year, never heard of it before this year
watching the last 8 seasons
living in LA for internship at beginning of year, met someone who mentioned it to him (recruited)
positives - play 100% heart out, competitive, social aspect, level of respect to everyone, doesn't want to compromise morals
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1284
Location : Alabama
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 4:16 pm

He seems nice...like him so far

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheilarulz40
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 4:30 pm

He's a Mimbo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4631
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 4:48 pm

What the heck is Mimbo?
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 4:54 pm

A male bimbo. Smile Seinfeld reference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4631
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 16th 2015, 4:54 pm

ahhh. ok.... nice.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 17th 2015, 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 17th 2015, 4:38 pm


_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 17th 2015, 6:33 pm


_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3828
Location : M.B. Calif.
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   June 21st 2015, 4:33 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:


Age: 23
Hometown: Dickinson, Texas
Current City: College Station, Texas
Occupation: Graduate student at Texas A&M
Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, sarcastic, and athletic.
Favorite Activities: Aside from sports, I enjoy hunting and fishing immensely. I love the outdoors and the hill-country in Texas. It's not really an activity but spending time with my family is always great to do.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The most difficult part will probably be not seeing or communicating with my family. Oh, yeah, and the fact that there will be cameras on you 24/7.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I loved Donny from season 16. I mean, who didn't? Donny could have easily been labeled as the "underdog" at the beginning of the show due to the fact that he was essentially the outcast of that group. Any time there is an underdog, I automatically root for them. I find it deeply satisfying when I see others prove their doubters wrong.
What are you afraid of: Drowning and failure.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… If you really want something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.
What would you take into the house and why: Lotion for my dry skin, tissues so I can blow my nose, and magazines for entertainment.

Clay grew up in a small Texas town on a ranch where his mom rescued exotic animals. A former college football player for Texas A&M University, he graduated in only three-and-a-half years and says he’s smarter than people give him credit for. Currently, he is getting his masters in Sports Management.


I like him!!!   Look forward to watching Clay, appears to sound genuine....  The last paragraph whereas he states ........"his mom rescued exotic animals.".... for me,  is the icing on the cake..... clap

_________________
Live like there's no tomorrow, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching........
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 5th 2015, 10:26 am

Did we know about this? I didn't know, just read it on Jokers.


http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/big-brother-star-clay-honeycutt-s-home-burglarized/article_95703a2d-b1f8-53b9-a4e7-49d882f284f2.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 9:21 am

LOL, I never saw this!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2763
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 11:30 am

Day-Gone and the basement dweller are STILL bitter assholes. You know why it was just 7, Day-Gone ? Because GrodBeast tried to save you by giving you three votes to cancel and you still blew it !!



These two assholes can disappear anytime. I have much more respect for Jace and Jeff and Audrey and Clay who have moved on and made their peace with their former housemates.




_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 11:57 am

Hugh, you need to move on and make peace yourself...your grudges last longer than any of the players! lol!  



PS  Grodner must be really, really good because your saying she knew ahead of time that Day would be the one to jump up and get the "call" ???
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2763
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 12:14 pm

Maureen wrote:
Hugh, you need to move on and make peace yourself...your grudges last longer than any of the players! lol!  

PS  Grodner must be really, really good because your saying she knew ahead of time that Day would be the one to jump up and get the "call" ???


So you think that it was just chance that Day-Gone 'won' the twist legitimately, with a 1 in 15 chance (that's 6.6% btw) ? Really ???

shoot_me




P.S. Day-Gone didn't just 'jump up' to get the call, she purposely got off the couch and stood next to the booth when call #7 was coming.



_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 12:38 pm

Oh, I must have missed when it was announced that it would be the 7th call with the clue...oh boy, those other players were so stupid not to go sit by the phone with Day and tackle her to get to the phone!

Oh wait, or are you suggesting that Grodner told Day in the DR to go sit by the phone on the 7th call so Day could win the three person vote sit-out and stay in the game????




Bless you and your constant conspiracy thoughts, Hugh...
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8088
Location : NYC
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 1:06 pm

Maureen wrote:
Oh, I must have missed when it was announced that it would be the 7th call with the clue...oh boy, those other players were so stupid not to go sit by the phone with Day and tackle her to get to the phone!

Oh wait, or are you suggesting that Grodner told Day in the DR to go sit by the phone on the 7th call so Day could win the three person vote sit-out and stay in the game????




Bless you and your constant conspiracy thoughts, Hugh...

Of course she did Maureen.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2763
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 1:12 pm

So the two of you are trolling me. Is that allowed now ?


Because I am ITCHING to return fire ...




_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 14th 2015, 1:17 pm

Trolling???? You ain't at Jokers!
uummm...I think we are just responding with our own opinions.
But if you must fire...fire away!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 22nd 2015, 9:39 pm


BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 20m20 minutes ago
Clay and Shelli's brother have finally met. #BB17 RT @C_Honey25: Not a bad looking guy.. #twinning


Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 23rd 2015, 10:22 am

I've seen lots of Twitter pics of him and Audrey hanging out post show (with other HG). It's nice to see them having a good time after the game.
Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   August 23rd 2015, 2:47 pm

tisha wrote:
I've seen lots of Twitter pics of him and Audrey hanging out post show (with other HG).  It's nice to see them having a good time after the game.

I too really like seeing the hgs hanging out together after the season is finished. This group seems to enjoy each other a lot.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   September 28th 2015, 11:10 pm

Clay and Audrey on WWHL - Andy asked if he was still seeing Shelli - he said yes - they would see what happens in the real world. Andy was flirting with Clay - wanted to see his abs. Said Audrey was first Transsexual on BB - asked if James had asked her out since the show was over.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   November 20th 2015, 3:43 am

With Danielle
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 21st 2015, 8:19 am

https://instagram.com/p/_jm1k2o5kq/

His new girl. Well not too new

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 21st 2015, 6:28 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/_jm1k2o5kq/

His new girl. Well not too new


I ended up quoting in your post, sorry. The link isn't working for me. Do you have it right?
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2763
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 21st 2015, 8:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:
girlmomtobe wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/_jm1k2o5kq/

His new girl. Well not too new


I ended up quoting in your post, sorry. The link isn't working for me. Do you have it right?


Correct link   ...

https://i.imgur.com/NfAHVE5.jpg

_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 21st 2015, 8:30 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
girlmomtobe wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/_jm1k2o5kq/

His new girl. Well not too new


I ended up quoting in your post, sorry. The link isn't working for me. Do you have it right?


Correct link   ...

https://i.imgur.com/NfAHVE5.jpg

What? He's dating Danielle from Big Brother?
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 21st 2015, 8:56 pm

No no. The Vanessa girl in the IG pic
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2763
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 21st 2015, 10:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
girlmomtobe wrote:
https://instagram.com/p/_jm1k2o5kq/

His new girl. Well not too new


I ended up quoting in your post, sorry. The link isn't working for me. Do you have it right?


Correct link   ...

https://i.imgur.com/NfAHVE5.jpg

What? He's dating Danielle from Big Brother?



Spoiler:
 

_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 22nd 2015, 10:27 am

Hugh!! That wasn't funny!! My heart almost jumped out of my chest! lol

girlmomtobe, your link doesn't work! Can you give me her Instagram name, I'll look it up myself.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 23rd 2015, 7:24 am

So sorry. I kinda suck at the techie stuff around here Smile

http://instagram.com/vanessaperkinsxo
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 23rd 2015, 7:26 am

If you scroll through her pictures there is one of the two of them right after he and Shelli broke up. There were some Clellie fans going at her in the comment section. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 23rd 2015, 11:02 am

It looks like her profile is private -- not surprised if she was getting hateful comments.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 23rd 2015, 8:45 pm

Ohhhhh

That must be why the link is broken. I started following her when all that went down.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   December 24th 2015, 8:48 pm

The link isn't broken, the first one didn't work, the second one did. It brings you to her Instagram but it's private. I found her twitter but there's nothing on there.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   May 7th 2016, 9:43 pm

Clay Honeycutt ‏@_clayhoneycutt 5h5 hours ago

Clay Honeycutt Retweeted clelli

Nope.

Clay Honeycutt added,
clelli @clellifan_bb17
@OddreyM are you, Clay and Shelli still friends?? I miss seeing you guys all hang out!! Best trio!! @BB17_Shelli @_clayhoneycutt
7 retweets 54 likes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clay Honeycutt   

Back to top Go down
 
Clay Honeycutt
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 17 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: