HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Season 26 - Episode 7 "Back In Business/Moment Of Truth"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 7 "Back In Business/Moment Of Truth"   April 16th 2015, 10:39 pm

When the race continues in Namibia, a flat tire deflates one team's hopes of leading the pack and the dreaded Double U-Turn returns, on two back-to-back episodes of The Amazing Race, Friday, April 17 at 8/7c. Only CBS
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 "Back In Business/Moment Of Truth"   April 18th 2015, 4:29 pm

I liked Steve and Aly. Sad to see them go.

Mike and Rochelle are a complete surprise to me. They are so calm. I really like Blair. I liked Hayley with the kids, but she's an "I told you so" person. She's lucky Blair seems so patient because he could have blown up at her a few times already.

I LOVED seeing all the animals in their natural habitat.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 "Back In Business/Moment Of Truth"   April 19th 2015, 3:09 pm

I really like Blair also, I thought what a great match when I first saw Hayley & Blair together, but she just does not know when to stop. Mike & Rochelle are very calm and are very nice to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 "Back In Business/Moment Of Truth"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 7 "Back In Business/Moment Of Truth"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: