Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 12:50 pm

Miss Cleo is the one who started the CBS family/TAR guy rumor, but as noted he's been wrong multiple times now so I doubt that's it.  But who knows...  It's different this year since there isn't any clear leak about who/what the twist may be.  CBS hasn't even hinted at it other than saying there will be twists each night of the premiere and that details will be available soon.

I really hope the battle of the sexes rumor is not true if it's going to be that you can't nominate someone from your own side.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 1:06 pm

Press release on the twist

BIG BROTHER announces this summer's exciting new twist, “BB Takeover,” featuring weekly surprise guests who will unleash new twists into the game each and every week. The season's special two-night premiere airs Wednesday, June 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and Thursday, June 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. In addition, Houseguests this season will live in a modern steel beach house that features a towering Sky Bridge.

This summer’s “BB Takeover” twist will feature a surprise guest each week who will appear on the show to announce a new twist into the game. Expecting the unexpected will be taken to new heights as Houseguests attempt to stay in the game amid the ever-changing twists that shake up life inside the house on a weekly basis. A special guest will appear on each night of the two-night premiere and reveal twists that could affect the cast and viewers.

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=42928
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 1:15 pm

TheBBInsider #BB17 ‏@TheBBInsider

There really is only 14 Houseguests & Weekly Special Guests who will unleash new twists into the game each and every week #BBTakeOver #BB17
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 1:50 pm

So fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:00 pm

If there aren't any additional HG then I suppose there will be twists (an evicted returns, rewind, etc) to stretch out 14 over the season.

It seems a bit BBCAN3 to me from the reading.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:10 pm

Quote :
I really hope the battle of the sexes rumor is not true if it's going to be that you can't nominate someone from your own side.

But, you could influence who gets nominated. Secret alliances etc... This is where the woman fail usually. Lets hope they get their heads in the game early and not let the guys dictate the season again.

Press release from CBS

Hmmmmm.....

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:18 pm

tisha wrote:
If there aren't any additional HG then I suppose there will be twists (an evicted returns, rewind, etc) to stretch out 14 over the season.

It seems a bit BBCAN3 to me from the reading.  

Agreed.

I wonder which of the HGs Grodner is scripting to win ?? Maybe Audrey ????

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:19 pm

Sounds like an exciting summer!!!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:22 pm

The HGs had great potential until these twists every week will fuck with everything. Me no likey.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:41 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/17/clay-honeycutt-big-brother-house-burglary/

People robbin' Clay
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:43 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
The HGs had great potential until these twists every week will fuck with everything. Me no likey.

I would like it so much more if I could trust the Producers to be upfront about twists(IE: a week early or something), so we don't have obvious set ups for certain people. Like Matt Hoofman getting basically a Coup d't, just because...or Racheal and Jordan gettiiiiiiiiiing a TEAM event endurance Veto.... That is the type of "twists" that make me crazy.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 2:49 pm

I read Julie teared up while talking about Audrey on the Talk today.  I'm sure she will be around for a while since she will obviously be a big storyline for the season.

Willing to give it a chance and see what type of twists are involved, but I don't really like what I'm reading about it so far...
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 3:03 pm

I like that it's something different...keep the HG's on their toes! Get comfortable but not too comfortable. Heck I wouldn't mind if they threw in a triple eviction night..it would be something the US version hasn't done.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 3:05 pm

Interviews at BBNetwork have been posted on their site, btw.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 3:37 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

Agreed!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 3:41 pm

giggles wrote:
I like that it's something different...keep the HG's on their toes! Get comfortable but not too comfortable. Heck I wouldn't mind if they threw in a triple eviction night..it would be something the US version hasn't done.

Yep, if it's done right might be a great thing.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 3:50 pm

Too many twists is what I disliked about BBCAN 3 this year. Don't let this summer be like that.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 5:40 pm

The twists sound horrible...and the Audrey thing sounds annoying...

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 6:10 pm

I dont like twists. Too much room for outside manipulation. How about a twist where they cant sleep half the day!!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 6:23 pm

Lori wrote:
I dont like twists.  Too much room for outside manipulation.  How about a twist where they cant sleep half the day!!

Ha ha ha! That would be the Best twist ever! clap

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 6:27 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

People robbin' Clay

Three handguns? WTF.
I've never even seen a handgun unless it was on a police officer's hip as he/she walked by.
(Not much of a gun culture up here in Canada I guess.)

Was it common knowledge that he Clay was going on BB?
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 9:09 am

After watching all the interviews I am really looking forward to seeing the HG on feeds. I like them all except 1 or 2 right now.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 11:01 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

People robbin' Clay

Three handguns? WTF.
I've never even seen a handgun unless it was on a police officer's hip as he/she walked by.

It's a Texas thing for a lot of people (not me). I have no desire to own a gun.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 12:00 pm

Lindsey ‏@08Jayhawk

If the season is 98 days the HG should be moving in sometime today #BB17
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16385

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 12:13 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:

People robbin' Clay

Three handguns? WTF.

I have never seen a gun either Cousin unless as you said on a police officer's hip. Must be a Canadian thing CJ.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 12:37 pm

tisha wrote:
After watching all the interviews I am really looking forward to seeing the HG on feeds.  I like them all except 1 or 2 right now.

Which 2?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 12:45 pm

EvelGwen wrote:
tisha wrote:
After watching all the interviews I am really looking forward to seeing the HG on feeds.  I like them all except 1 or 2 right now.

Which 2?  

Steve and John
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 5:32 pm

TheBBInsider #BB17 ‏@TheBBInsider 5h5 hours ago

Houseguests will be moving in sometime today and the game will begin. #BB17
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 6:57 pm

I know it's said every year but how I wish we got feeds on day 1.  A couple of things I wish we got to see the live reactions of this season (Audrey telling them her story and whether or not Vanessa is recognized by Da'Vonne or someone else).
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 18th 2015, 7:33 pm

I wish all of that, too Tisha. I'd like to see Vanessa & Da'Vonne team up. I bet they'd make a kick-ass alliance! Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 9:58 am

After watching all the Jeff interviews:

1` All are very loud and out spoken
2` Most of them are fans or have studied game

Going to be interesting when they all realize they are not unique...Also, nobody really impressed more than another ( maybe Austin), a few I found kinda one note. The gum chewer bothered me.... a pet peeve for me.

Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 1:41 pm

I have a question concerning the CBS All Access that I hope someone can answer! This may not even be the right thread for this question, but anywho...I signed up yesterday, through this site, for the CBS All Access. I am getting the 1 week free-which I don't even care about really, since I know I want to have the live feeds. But, there was no other way to sign up that I could see except to get the 1 week free deal. But, I can't see everything with it. When I finally found Jeff's interviews it wouldn't let me see them...it said I needed to sign up. I already had but it wouldn't let me on! It's all so confusing to me. Can one of you experts walk me through this, please???
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 2:28 pm

elmbowers wrote:
I have a question concerning the CBS All Access that I hope someone can answer! This may not even be the right thread for this question, but anywho...I signed up yesterday, through this site, for the CBS All Access. I am getting the 1 week free-which I don't even care about really, since I know I want to have the live feeds. But, there was no other way to sign up that I could see except to get the 1 week free deal. But, I can't see everything with it. When I finally found Jeff's interviews it wouldn't let me see them...it said I needed  to sign up. I already had but it wouldn't let me on! It's all so confusing to me. Can one of you experts walk me through this, please???

I had the same problem. I think their links on the site are bad.

Try this: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/stream/
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 2:41 pm

I just closed browser and went back and everything worked, Nancys link is your best bet.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 10:13 pm

chc64 wrote:
I wish all of that, too Tisha.  I'd like to see Vanessa & Da'Vonne team up.  I bet they'd make a kick-ass alliance!  Smile

I think so too.  I'm sure we'll change our minds after the first week.

Listening to the #RHAP male cast assessment and they said if Steve and Austin align they can be the Stone Cold alliance lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 10:26 pm

lol!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 11:21 pm

Thank you for the link, Nancy. It worked!! Thank you, LaLa for also suggesting that I try Nancy's link!

Excited for the new season to begin!!
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 19th 2015, 11:44 pm

catty wrote:
chc64 wrote:
I wish all of that, too Tisha.  I'd like to see Vanessa & Da'Vonne team up.  I bet they'd make a kick-ass alliance!  Smile

I think so too.  I'm sure we'll change our minds after the first week.

Listening to the #RHAP male cast assessment and they said if Steve and Austin align they can be the Stone Cold alliance lol

Love me some Stone Cold! hot for you

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 20th 2015, 5:05 pm

Looking forward to this.  He has a good cast to work with as far accents/mannerisms.

Quote :
Wil Heuser ‏@WilHeuser  Jun 10
#BB17Saga begins Mon. 6/22!!! @9pm ET with an epic promo filled with lots of "bad blood." Are you ready? #thewilshow

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 20th 2015, 5:13 pm

Yay!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 17 Archive :: General Discussion BB17-
Jump to: