HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   December 18th 2014, 5:23 pm

For the first time ever, four teams battle it out in the final leg for the million dollar prize, but one team will face a shocking elimination before making it to the finish line, on the season finale of The Amazing Race, Friday, Dec. 19 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   December 20th 2014, 6:27 am

No comments about the finale? I liked it.
My husband commented that it was perfect... a one-hour finale, not dragged out like Survivor.
I like who won. It pays to have a good memory! She won on the number memorization.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   December 20th 2014, 6:59 am

I love a good underdog story. Maya and Amy pulled it out. The third all female team to win AR ... yeah!
Amy, who nearly died by massage a few weeks ago, nailed the nine numbers in one shot. Impressive.
Very satisfying. (I was hoping for the scientists or the surfers.)
This has been a good week for my favourites. I wanted Natalie to win Survivor and now the Scientists have won AR.
I know that the women BB chooses to cast will probably never accomplish this but some damn season I hope that we get a team of three or four smart, discreet, subtly manipulative, determined women to take it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   December 20th 2014, 8:00 pm

Although I would have loved for the surfers to have won, I really loved those two together and Bethany just amazes me, I'm happy for who won. I was thrilled to say the least that the dentists did not win, hated Jim through the entire race, pompous ass that he was. I loved how he was all confident that the scientists would be the team eliminated lol, joke's on him.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   December 21st 2014, 11:21 pm

I'm glad the dentists didn't win.

I'm happy the two women won because it is a rare occurrence on this show, but they were pretty much non existent through the first half of the show. They were boring. But hey, they are 1 million dollars richer today so good for them.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   December 21st 2014, 11:48 pm

Finally got around to watching the finale tonight.  I really wanted the surfers to win.  They ran such an amazing race the entire time...until those numbers!  That surely seemed like something both partners should have been able to work on together, but Amy did an excellent job by herself.  Congrats to the scientists!  The new season in February looks interesting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"   

Back to top Go down

Season 25 - Season Finale "All or Nothing"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: