HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 10th 2014, 10:05 pm

Quote :
The final four teams have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Liverpool, England; a misinterpretation puts one team in jeopardy.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 10th 2014, 11:11 pm

I'll be tuning in now - It was said to me Rachel didn't make it too far. Now I'm interested. Rooting for them. Team Big Brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 7:34 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 5:37 pm

Me three!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 5:46 pm

lol! Looks like you picked a good night to watch. Seems it's Rachel/Brendon that are the team in jeopardy.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 8:04 pm

Thanks for posting the videos. I still haven't figured out how to post non-youtube videos LOL

I did see previews where it looks like Rachel was having a meltdown...so was it really bad? Do I have to ask?

Another 2 hrs before it airs here.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 8:25 pm

Yes, Catty, she had one of her famous "Rachel" meltdowns. lol! 
She made a really stupid mistake (they probably would have come in first if she didn't mess up)
I think the meltdown was more because she was physically exhausted.

I have to say that Brendon is a darn good competitor.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9283
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 9:01 pm

it wasn't that bad, it was kind of understandable after making a stupid mistake, more upset with herself probably, but it was still a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 9:29 pm

I had company so I'll have to catch the episode online tomorrow.

I didn't realize this, until he pointed it out. WTG Rachel/Brendon, they're damn good racers.

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB 1h
CONGRATULATIONS BRENCHEL!! FIRST TEAM IN #AmazingRace HISTORY TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE TWICE!! FINAL 3 BABY!! @RachelEReilly @brendonvbb12
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 12th 2014, 8:31 pm

I finally watched and remembering the poem looked harder than the other tasks.

I think Rachel was more mad at herself for not reading the clue correctly.

I loved the soccer.  Rachel and Brendon were pretty good at it. (I can't wait for the World Cup this summer!!)

I was sad for Leo and Jamal.  I would have liked to see them in the final 3 along with Brendon and Rachel.

It looks like they skydive to the finish line in the finale in Las Vegas.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 13th 2014, 7:03 pm

I finally watched too catty. OMG LOL, Rachel lost it big time. STOP CRYING!!! HA!!! I blame Brendon too because she did say size 9 and 11 at first when reading the clue. Then he picked up a 10 and said "10 right" and she didn't answer him. So, they both screwed up.

I saw that skydive at the end, how amazing that must have been. Sorry, but I just don't care for the country singers and hated the way they raced this season.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: