HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"   March 29th 2014, 6:27 pm

The Amazing Race All Stars will do anything to win! They'll fight for gas at the world's biggest traffic jam, enlist the help of gentle giants, and run like the win on The Amazing Race, Sunday, March 30th at 8/7c. Only CBS!

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"   April 2nd 2014, 3:55 pm

I'm glad Leo and Jamal won the leg.

The elephants were the best part of the episode. Beautiful.

Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"   April 2nd 2014, 5:04 pm

I cried with the Elephants and those chains in their mouths, ugh!! It was amazing though. I watched a clip of Rachel & Brendon saying they use Elephant poo paper at home. Although I would never, it's nice to see some young folks committed to our environment.

Those darn Globetrotters had me lmao again, I just loving watching them race.

Well we knew from the previews that Rachel was going to make a bone head move and she didn't disappoint. Thank goodness that was John's car she was trying to fill up and he said something, or she would have never made that train with the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"   April 2nd 2014, 5:46 pm

The chains on the elephants was sad, but seeing all the elephants bathing in the water was gorgeous.

I need to go watch the videos on cbs. I always forget.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 6 "Down and Dirty"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: