Share | 

Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35562
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 24th 2013, 6:23 pm

It will be delayed because of basketball.

RACERS PANIC WHEN THEY COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH SCORPIONS IN AFRICA AND ONE TEAM CONFRONTS ANOTHER FOR U-TURNING THEM, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” SUNDAY, MARCH 24

“Scorpion King Hunter” – Racers take on the daunting challenge of hunting for scorpions in Africa and Chuck and Wynona confront Team YouTube for using the U-Turn against them, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, March 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: What do U do when your “Blind” U-Turn becomes quite visible to the Team U used it on? #AmazingRace 3/24 8pmET/PT http://bit.ly/Yp9hON
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 24th 2013, 6:49 pm

I could have sworn I started this thread, lol I must be really losing it. If it's late, then I'll have to watch the end tomorrow, not missing Big Brother Canada!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 25th 2013, 1:20 pm

Watching now, Joey and that Scorpion is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 25th 2013, 2:42 pm

Nobody left.

So they used manure to start a fire? Can that only be done with an elephant or any other animal? Just wondering for anyone planning to go on Survivor.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 25th 2013, 2:49 pm

You can make a fire with almost any shit that comes from animals that are herbivores, some needs to be dried first but yeah you can start a fire with poop
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 25th 2013, 4:10 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
You can make a fire with almost any shit that comes from animals that are herbivores, some needs to be dried first but yeah you can start a fire with poop

Yes I agree - buffalo cow pies was the main fuel to warm log cabins & cook food when pioneers lived on the plains (no trees). Just a little fact. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 25th 2013, 5:31 pm

I got a chuckle when the friends team said," we are doing fowl.. I know it's hard, I watch tv." I bet she meant Survivor.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   March 25th 2013, 6:34 pm

Why the newlyweds don't like Megan and Joey

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”   

Back to top Go down

Season 22 - March 24 “Scorpion King Hunter”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: