Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 15th 2013, 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 15th 2013, 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 5:26 pm

A few more hrs to go!! I hope there are few likable teams to root for.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 6:03 pm

Looks like golf is running over, so Eastern and Central airings will probably be delayed.

WELL.. haha nevermind. THey are switching it to the Golf Channel. All is well in the reality tv world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 8:25 pm

OK... it looks like a good season.
Of course you can already tell the good ones and the villains

ETA: villains are the newlyweds ( the couple with the mean girl) - oh and from the previews the couple who won the express pass. It sounds like they go back on their word, so I'm sure Karma will get them. lol
Favorites: roller derby moms, maybe the hockey guys - they both got good edits
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 8:42 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
OK... it looks like a good season.
Of course you can already tell the good ones and the villains

ETA: villains are the newlyweds ( the couple with the mean girl) - oh and from the previews the couple who won the express pass. It sounds like they go back on their word, so I'm sure Karma will get them. lol
Favorites: roller derby moms, maybe the hockey guys - they both got good edits

I agree Nancy about it being a good season. I wish that damn hockey guy would keep his damn teeth in his mouth, I want to gag every time I see him open his mouth. I also don't really care for that taxidermist guy and his mullet. I absolutely love the father son, watching the Dad get emotional from his son's cancer diagnosis was so sad. The newlyweds? What a piece of work she is, no friends in the real world? who lives like that?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8223
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 8:57 pm

I also love the father/son team. The newlyweds boy she's a piece of work.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 9:27 pm

Good season opener! Love the father/son team...rooting for them all the way!
We fell for the line that 3 teams quit before the end of episode one! We were hoping one would be the newlyweds!!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 9:35 pm

Anyone hear or read of any spoilers? I'm horrible at finding clues. I just came from SS and got totally lost. Shocked
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 17th 2013, 10:02 pm

You could try rff Frances. I haven't checked for spoilers for this season but here's a link.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?board=141.0

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 18th 2013, 6:38 am

During the preview for the next episode, it looked like John and Jess weren't going to give Connor and Dave the second express pass. I guess the best strategy would be to give it to a team that appears to be one of the weaker teams so that you can keep them in the race and beat them later?
During the previews, Dave said that he'd ruptured his achilles tendon yet he kept walking ... do you think he was lying or exaggerating so that J/J would give them the express pass?
The four hour penalty will probably be nullified if they have a road block where there are "hours of operation", no?
I liked the Bates brothers but I guess I'm predisposed to like hockey players. Lol.
They sure got lucky on that sand castle task!
Bates was a middle of the road NHL player but he was a power forward and that requires a player who's physically tough, has good skating and scoring skills and who's willing to go into the tough areas of the ice and dig for the puck. Competitiveness shouldn't be a problem.
I was trying to like Idries and Jamil (the OB/GYN twins) ... with all the long hours, intelligence, dedication and hard work it takes to achieve that professional level, I didn't expect that level of whining. We'll see how it goes I guess.
(The newlyweds were obviously going for the "villain" edit ... no friends in real life? How is that possible for a woman her age?)
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 18th 2013, 1:24 pm

I was hoping the newlyweds had been eliminated instead of the firefighters. At least we have a common couple to hate lol.

I really like the roller derby moms!! And the father/son team, but that ruptured tendon preview has me worried.

Bora Bora was beautiful. Gorgeous waters!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 18th 2013, 3:34 pm

The Newlyweds are openly trying to be the villains this season. And I had no problem with them keeping their jump time after the Roller Moms screwed up when signing in.

The Cancer team seem very likable. I just hope that their cancer story is not mentioned in EVERY confessional they get. That's gonna get old real fast ...

Jessica wants to get married ASAP. Just like Lexi last season. Laughing

The blondes and the hockey players - natural alliance in the making ?

In the sandcastle task it was hard to tell how deep the clues were buried. The close-ups of the buried clues were obviously just edited in afterwards. I bet many of the teams just destroyed the sandcastle looking for the clue but did not end up digging in the sand at all and that's why they never found a clue.

Lots of teams were passing other teams at the sandcastle task, which is always more interesting than linear tasks like the skydiving one.

I guess the viewers are to cheer against the Newlyweds and the Docs and cheer for the Cancer team, the Roller Moms and the Mullet team.

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 18th 2013, 5:19 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
The Newlyweds are openly trying to be the villains this season. And I had no problem with them keeping their jump time after the Roller Moms screwed up when signing in.

I had no problem with them keeping the jump time either. The other team made a mistake and it's their fault. I did have a problem with the confessional of them putting on the fake smiles to be more sociable/friendly. It did cross my mind that it was an act, so time will tell what they are about.

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   February 18th 2013, 6:06 pm

catty wrote:
You could try rff Frances. I haven't checked for spoilers for this season but here's a link.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?board=141.0

Thanks, Catty! I'll give rff a go asap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"   

Back to top Go down

Season 22 - Episode 1 - "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: