Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"   October 26th 2012, 8:31 pm

Oh no, this looks like it's going to be a sad one!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"   October 28th 2012, 6:58 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"   October 28th 2012, 8:06 pm

The first leg where the race is actually difficult and takes time of course would be a NEL, lol.

I hope Team Chippendale is learning from the mistakes they've been making from time to time. The one they made this episode could have cost them if every team but one didn't choose the longer, more difficult detour. Team twins didn't annoy me much this episode. I assume this will be my holding pattern with them.

Also, compared to last season, less bickering between teams and a whole lot less crying, lol. That was balanced by more teams being unappealing, however. I still don't care for Rob and Kelly even though they've steadily risen up the ranks as a competent team. I honestly thought they'd be the next weakest team, but they really aren't. Everyone is about even, so tasks and speed will play a huge part in the next couple of episode. The alpha couple that repeatedly places high kinda remind me of Rachel/Dave from last season minus the constant bickering/belittling.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"   October 29th 2012, 12:33 am

I am truly amazed each week by Rob and Kelly's performance with the tasks. They are in my age bracket and I get tired just watching the show! I couldn't imagine doing that bamboo leg of the race. I love the twinies, probably because I am a twin! They really work hard at it. The team that came in last tonight I really admire their relationship. There's a deep respect and love there for the other. I did not care tonight for the team who came in second and he pouted because he wants to beat Rachael and Dave's record from last season. How insensitive can he be...making his girlfriend cry?? She did so well. All in all, good show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"   

Back to top Go down

Season 21 - Episode 5 - "Chill Out, Freak"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: