Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Dan   July 13th 2012, 3:50 am

Dan Gheesling, often referred to as the nicest winner in the history of the show, was the first Houseguest to win by a unanimous vote. The BIG BROTHER: SEASON 10 Jury crowned him the winner over Memphis by a vote of 7-0. No stranger to mentoring, this teacher and high school football coach is back to lead his team to victory. According to Dan, “I’m back to coach a team to do the exact same thing that I did which is win a half million dollars!” Since we last saw Dan on BIG BROTHER, he has been very busy. He coached his football team to a state championship, got married and penned two books with a third on the way. After coaching his team to victory this summer, the Michigan native is looking forward to being considered the “best player to ever play this game.”
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 13th 2012, 6:46 am

Dan's pregame interview.

Dan's CBS Interview
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 13th 2012, 10:17 am

Love seeing and hearing Dan again. He truly is the best player to ever win BB, IMO. I know he has a strategy and he's been down before and come back, so I am going to try to not worry about him.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 13th 2012, 2:31 pm

Dan is truly doing a great job of coaching his team and is taking it very seriously.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 14th 2012, 11:11 pm

His wife has been posting some things he made (ie videos, blogs, etc.) before he went into the house. She's been posting on his twitter feed.
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 15th 2012, 7:48 am

I like Dan it's to bad he will be left with one person on his team...if things go as planned
i'd much rather see boogie as the first coach to leave this bb season - i guess we will see if there are turn of events
I will be watching closely Smile

https://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 15th 2012, 9:05 am

Everybody likes Dan personally I think ... as both Janelle and Brit have said a few times, making decisions in the house based on who they liked was a mistake that both of them made more than once in their previous season/seasons.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 15th 2012, 8:46 pm

I didnt watch BB10 as faithfully as other seasons. I really didn't get a feel for Dan. But watching this season, I see why people like him so much. He is a super nice guy.
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 15th 2012, 9:25 pm

I actually like Dan too..If i had to pick which one of the celeb coaches leaves first, my vote is for the boogeyman.

https://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
bblolita

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 15th 2012, 9:45 pm

I want Boogie out too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 15th 2012, 10:45 pm

I wonder if Dan regrets throwing the coaches' competition?? I guess I get what his line of thinking was-don't ruffle the HOH's feathers? Even if he could have saved one of his players from going up on the block, the HOH could have put up the other...like he did with Ian/Frank. I just don't like the throwing of any competitions! I love Dan, always have...since BB10.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 1:24 pm

He should not have thrown it. Was not the right move, imho.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 1:28 pm

At that point Dan didn't realize how crazy Danielle was. He wins the comp and protects Kara, Danielle goes up. Better to take a chance that the three full teams would target each other over Dan's team who is one down already and weaker than the other teams.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 1:40 pm

If Dan would have even protected Kara, Danielle would have spiraled out of control. Are we not seeing how needy and attention hungry that girl is? She's effort. She's... a lot of effort. She would have made this week hell for everyone in that house, amped up by the fact that Dan didn't protect her, and she'd be out the door.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9285
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 2:38 pm

i feel like if kara doesn't go home this week Dan's 2 girls will start to be forgotten about and before you know it, it's close to the end of the game and dan and them are still in the game...i think with all the stuff willie has been pulling and talking, if the guys of the house are winning HOH's they aren't going after kara and danielle...
it's like dan did his season, sit by quitely and let the others self destruct...
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35562
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 3:08 pm

Odin wrote:
If Dan would have even protected Kara, Danielle would have spiraled out of control. Are we not seeing how needy and attention hungry that girl is? She's effort. She's... a lot of effort. She would have made this week hell for everyone in that house, amped up by the fact that Dan didn't protect her, and she'd be out the door.

We need to get you a Dan avatar
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 3:12 pm

K. I'm not even a huge Dan fan. I just point out things that I find to be apparent based on what has already happened and the grievances already aired. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 16th 2012, 3:58 pm

Odin wrote:
K. I'm not even a huge Dan fan. I just point out things that I find to be apparent based on what has already happened and the grievances already aired. *shrugs*

I'm just teasing ya'. Dan SHOULD have fans. He is a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 22nd 2012, 5:01 pm

Cute video that Dan/Dan's wife tweeted:

Dan Gheesling ‏@DanGheesling
Check out what happened at the Gheesling house the night of the BB14 premier: http://www.dangheesling.com/the-big-reveal/ @cgheesling
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 22nd 2012, 5:34 pm

Thank You Maureen! Dan's wife is very pretty. She seems very nice just like Dan.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dan   July 31st 2012, 10:18 pm

"Dan on the Run"

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 1st 2012, 6:48 am

Love it

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 1st 2012, 4:34 pm

I just viewed the video Maureen posted above. What a cute way to reveal the "big news". It sounds like a beautiful, loving and supportive family Dan and his wife have. Go, Dan!!! He's been one of my favorites since BB10.
Back to top Go down
marianne54

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-01

PostSubject: Dan is the man   August 1st 2012, 10:32 pm

Dan is such a good player. He is already lining up his players in hopes of coming into the game. bravo
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 1st 2012, 10:38 pm

Welcome to AABB, marianne! Yep, Dan's got some great strategy working on relationships with everyone. He's in it to win it!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 2nd 2012, 1:03 am

Yep, team Dan for me!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 2nd 2012, 6:31 am

Dan's in a great position ... he'll be the last coach targeted by the newbies once the coaches come into the game as he's stayed out of the fray, made no promises to anyone but has implied that he's with them and appears to have bonded with everyone in the house. (The other coaches know his game so they may not want him to get to the end but right now, I can't imagine him losing a vote against anyone left in the house)
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 2nd 2012, 8:35 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Dan's in a great position ... he'll be the last coach targeted by the newbies once the coaches come into the game as he's stayed out of the fray, made no promises to anyone but has implied that he's with them and appears to have bonded with everyone in the house. (The other coaches know his game so they may not want him to get to the end but right now, I can't imagine him losing a vote against anyone left in the house)
I'm really glad Dan is in the house to have someone to root for if Janelle gets the boot. I respect his gameplay much more than Brit's or especially Boogie's, and not to say I can't root for a newbie, but I give Dan and Janelle a greater chance of making it to the end than most, if not all, of the newbs.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 9th 2012, 11:19 pm

Even Dan's best friend Memphis thinks it was a dumb move to get rid of Janelle.

Memphis Garrett ‏@MemphisGarrett
Should have been frank"@jsbreaux0302: @MemphisGarrett @rachelereilly @janellepierzina getting rid of a coach and female extremely dumb move!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 9th 2012, 11:22 pm

I like Memphis and his observations...spot on!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 9th 2012, 11:23 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
I'm really glad Dan is in the house to have someone to root for if Janelle gets the boot. I respect his gameplay much more than Brit's or especially Boogie's, and not to say I can't root for a newbie, but I give Dan and Janelle a greater chance of making it to the end than most, if not all, of the newbs.
I take this^ back - what a difference a week makes!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 4:46 am

I take it back too. Lol
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 6:10 am

Renny is PISSED!! Posted on a BB Facebook page

Renny Martyn
Dan is spreading lies in BB14 about me! He is a nasty little fuck! They gave me that HOH, yeah right? Play it back and watch!!! Shame on you! That's one you couldn't win, I was sitting next to Brian on the block when his heart dropped okay, and he was shaking like a leaf!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 6:12 am

More from Renny

Renny Martyn Dan has a Black coconut mat down in the genetalia department and his family jewel looks mediocre!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 6:46 am

The only defense I can give to Dan is that he was lied to about Janelle. He believed the lies.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 7:13 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
The only defense I can give to Dan is that he was lied to about Janelle. He believed the lies.

Did he really, Nancy???

I truly believe he knows Janelle didn't say what those lying arseholes said she said.
BUT he will use that as his excuse to Janelle. "Sorry, Janelle, I didn't know they were all lying about you and what you said"

IMO he wanted Janelle out as much as Boogette did.
If that wasn't the case, Janelle would still be in that house and Frank would be the one flying home tonight!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 7:17 am

I dont believe Dan for one stinking minute. To me, Dan has become the type of player I despise. When he made that comment when voting last night, I was pissed. Who the hell is he trying to kid? If he wanted to keep Janelle he could have easily made that happen. He was in on the witch hunt as much as the others, but he is deflecting blame.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 9:33 am

I hold Dan solely responsible for organizing Janelle's evicition. He was so excited about being with Boogie he was jumping up and down with delight the minute it happened. It had nothing to do with any lies or anything anyone said.

Dan, and only Dan, could have stopped Janelle's eviction with one word to Danielle. He wanted Janelle gone because he wanted to please Boogie. I'll never fall for Dan's BS after watching him orchestrate that alliance.

He wouldn't even wait until the next day to tell Boogie because he didn't want to give Britney and Shane time to change their minds. Britney asked for him to wait. He wouldn't do it even when they told him they were only 50/50 sure about the alliance.

He jumped the gun for his own selfish reasons and sent her home. He screwed up by telling Boogie they were voting Frank out and knew he was on their hit list. He did this to save his ass and to be in Chilltown.

I hope Dan's ass is the next one out the door!!! I hope he's happy with himself.

Last edited by Shug on August 10th 2012, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16387

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 9:37 am

I never liked Dan in his season and now I cannot stand him.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Dan   August 10th 2012, 9:50 am

I agree Shug. The second he saw Boogie & Janelle would always be at odds, he decided to roll with Boogie. No bullshit about her hesitating in the meeting or anything else he wants to come up with. If the meeting made him unsure about Janelle's intentions, why didn't he go speak to Janelle for a moment to see what she had to say? Like you said he couldn't wait to tell Boogie. Some of the people weren't even sure about this new alliance and he had already told Boogie yes.

This will be Britney's & his downfall. Froogie is already plotting their and their human meatshield Shane's demise and I am gonna laugh and laugh and laugh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan   

Back to top Go down

Dan
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: