Famous for being Famous
gluedtothepc

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 11:13 am

>

Name: JoJo Spatafora
Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.
Three adjectives that describe you: Thankful, different and sparkling.
Favorite Activities: Rollerblading, dancing, cooking, traveling and ice skating.
Most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having a computer, cell phone or TV, although it’s pretty cool to just block everything out. I have no kids or special someone to go home to so it wouldn't really bother me as long as I can chill in the backyard and tan.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” Of course I have a strategy, but is it smart to tell you? Is this a trick question?
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Evil Dick the most because he’s “real.” I don't like the red headed girl that got engaged to one of the other guys....Rachel? She thinks a lot of herself and her laugh is so annoying!
What are you afraid of: Snakes and creepy crawlers, sometimes heights and I don't like the dark either - I watch too many horror movies.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason... it’s a cliché, but true.
What would you take into the house and why: Chapstick so my lips stay soft, and a toothbrush because you have to brush your teeth - DUH!
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would try to keep a semi-low profile and stay as humble as possible. I would love to donate money to charities because I know what it’s like to not have a lot.

Last edited by gluedtothepc on July 5th 2012, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
tisha

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 11:21 am

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2391782
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

Number of posts : 35564
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 12:11 pm

So, I'd love to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
simple
All Star
All Star
simple

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 12:16 pm

just watched her video, of course I can only go off that.

she is a want to be badass, doesn't know much about bigbrother but has done a bb marathon for the last 2 months. she selfpromotes herself on her facebook for gigs. I hope I like her, says she isn't perfect. so far she kind of reminds me of being like evette. I hope she can bring her spunk to the house, if not I think she will fizzle fast.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 12:26 pm

Got you covered, Nancy!

Doesn't want a showmance but if it happens, she wants to keep it secret unlike Hayden and Kristen. She'd choose the money over any dude. She's into bad boys, not pretty boys. Really into tanning. Can speak Italian and hopes someone in the house can speak it, so they can strategize in secret. Has never seen the show before. Auditioned for "The Real World" a while ago. Now that she's seen the show, she loves BB. Thinks it's like her life. Think she's most like Enzo (oh dear). Expects people to make fun of the way she talks (accent). She's loyal (probably not in the house), very defensive over people she cares about, will lie, especially if she got pandora's box (like Natalie BB11). Hates people that are similar to Rachel, complainers, whiners. Thinks women are intimidated by her in the beginning. No instant alliances like The Brigade. Wants to align with gays/lesbians because they play the game good (????). Thinks she'd be good at endurance but is a better mental player. Is unsure of whether or not she'd want to win first HoH.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 12:26 pm

She wants to be a bit of a hero but more of a villain on this season's BB.
She thinks she should float for the first part of the game.
She is a new BB fan (just started watching a few seasons during the last few months) but has become obsessed and plans on watching all of them.
Hope's Rachel isn't in the house.
She loves food ... loves to eat. Isn't looking forward to slop.
Her strength is probably her social game.
Not looking for a showmance.
She doesn't want to embarrass her family but she thinks she might.
She realizes that she's not a very responsible person.
If she won, she would invest the money but she wants to buy boobs.
She's a neat freak.

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
giggles

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
dtd2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 5th 2012, 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
boots

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 6th 2012, 1:50 pm

Hate her.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
Shug

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 6th 2012, 1:57 pm

boots wrote:
Hate her.

lol! boots! I don't hate her YET but she isn't one of my favorites, that's for sure. She's annoying to listen to.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 8th 2012, 1:19 am

she reminds of that girl from that 70s show...shes hot in a dirty way
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 8th 2012, 9:56 am

Is this BS you think. Apparently the tweeter heard it from a PA

The Gopher ‏@SuperBBfan
@MikeG122194 Yes, serious. JoJo had a major meltdown like Housewives of NJ style in the house after the HOH comp yelling its rigged ‪#BB14‬
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorit
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 8th 2012, 10:02 am

KayS wrote:
Is this BS you think. Apparently the tweeter heard it from a PA

The Gopher ‏@SuperBBfan
@MikeG122194 Yes, serious. JoJo had a major meltdown like Housewives of NJ style in the house after the HOH comp yelling its rigged ‪#BB14‬
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorit

Who knows.. twitter if full of fools so it's hard to believe anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
Nancy AABB Admin

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 8th 2012, 10:04 am

Tons of crazy gossip at that twitter that Kay posted
The Gopher ‏@SuperBBfan

Heck.. I took a screen capture

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 8th 2012, 10:13 am

Wow ... if any of that's true, it sure sounds interesting. (We've had leaks from the house before that were accurate but I don't know about this person. I'll follow them anyway. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 8th 2012, 2:25 pm

I hope the part about Janie winning HOH is true.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
boots

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 9th 2012, 4:42 pm

If they do replace Jojo with a new houseguest, that's a BB first, isn't it? Sounds exciting.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
Shug

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 11th 2012, 4:08 pm

Published: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 2:21 PM Updated: Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 2:35 PM
By Tracey Porpora/Staten Island Advance

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- For as long as her twin sister can remember, Josephine (JoJo) Spatafora, 26, has been telling her family that she'll be on TV one day.

And the Great Kills resident's promise recently became reality.

She was chosen to compete for $500,000 on the new season of the long-running reality show "Big Brother," which begins tomorrow on CBS at 9 p.m.

A graduate of Tottenville High School, Josephine is especially elated to join the popular reality-show cast due to her recent bout and recovery from addition to painkillers.

"My sister was addicted to Percocet," said her twin, Francesca, who spoke to the Advance while Josephine was taking up residency in the "Big Brother" house in Los Angeles.

"About 18 months ago, she entered a rehab in Florida. When she came back, she became a whole new person. My sister recovered and got stronger. Since she's been chosen for Big Brother, she's been on a natural high."

Francesca, who will appear on the first episode with her sister, noted that before being chosen for season 14 of "Big Brother," Josephine always wanted to break into show business, particularly working behind the scenes in television or film. She has dabbled in modeling, and formerly worked as a bartender and waitress.

After someone told Josephine she'd fit right in at the "Big Brother" house, she watched the show for the first time and immediately set her sights on becoming a cast member.

"She went on two auditions in Manhattan. The producers loved her. They then flew her out to Los Angeles," said Francesca.

Her family -- which also includes her brother, Vito, as well as her parents, Giuseppe and Nuccia, who are natives of Sicily -- believes Josephine has what it takes to win the grand prize.

"She knows how to get what she wants. She doesn't care if people judge her," said Francesca. "This is such a big deal for our family. This can lead to so much more for her. We are all so proud of her. She made her own dreams come true."

All Star
All Star
Shug

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 13th 2012, 3:13 pm

Jojo has a reputation in the house of getting drunk and hogging the alcohol, which I heard discussed on the feeds last night. She gets mean and rude when she's drinking.

Since she just got out of rehab according to the above article, should she even BE drinking at all? This blows my mind! Her rehab either didn't work or she's found another drug of choice.

Last night they were all ragging on her about it.

luckychic

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 13th 2012, 6:39 pm

I don't like her and her voice gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 13th 2012, 8:02 pm

Shug wrote:
Jojo has a reputation in the house of getting drunk and hogging the alcohol, which I heard discussed on the feeds last night. She gets mean and rude when she's drinking.

Since she just got out of rehab according to the above article, should she even BE drinking at all? This blows my mind! Her rehab either didn't work or she's found another drug of choice.

Last night they were all ragging on her about it.

I'm not sure. If she replaces one addiction for another, that certainly is not good.

I know alcoholics that taken narcotic pain medication so I am assuming the reverse would be fine. Although if you have an addictive make-up, it's probably best to avoid it all, if possible.

I watched her on the feeds last night and for the most part she didn't bother me. Quite an ego though, she'll probably annoy me before long, lol.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
bergen

Number of posts : 9285
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 19th 2012, 9:13 am

she committed one of my biggest pet peeves last night on the show, girls who wear heels with a bikini----UGH!!!!!!!HATE IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 23rd 2012, 7:35 pm

Jojo said she now understands what Rachel went through with being targeted not only for game reasons but personal ones as well. She wished Rachel were her coach. I need Jojo to leave ASAP because she's barely been through anything and compared herself to Rachel. Girl... please.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
Hugh310

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 23rd 2012, 10:33 pm

bergen wrote:
she committed one of my biggest pet peeves last night on the show, girls who wear heels with a bikini----UGH!!!!!!!HATE IT!!!!

LOVE IT !!!

dance
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
Hugh310

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 23rd 2012, 10:35 pm

Odin wrote:
Jojo said she now understands what Rachel went through with being targeted not only for game reasons but personal ones as well. She wished Rachel were her coach. I need Jojo to leave ASAP because she's barely been through anything and compared herself to Rachel. Girl... please.

Rach brought most of it on herself. JoJo voted with her alliance. Big difference.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 23rd 2012, 10:40 pm

Jojo comparing herself to any girl from the past two seasons is wrong. I'm just not going to go there with her, lol. Maybe if she were actually showing us that she was capable in some way, I'd feel differently, but all Jojo is at the moment is big talk. Very big talk. And horny.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
Schooner

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 24th 2012, 10:53 am

I am so ready for her to be gone.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
bergen

Number of posts : 9285
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 24th 2012, 11:34 am

i am surprised she hasn't even tried to get votes
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 24th 2012, 11:57 am

She tried a little bit last night with Jenn and Ian, and while Ashley was ranting about Janelle and filling Jojo up with hope, she believed she had Shane and Ashley. Honestly, the only vote that'll probably go her way is Shane, and even he is iffy. I suppose it doesn' help that coach Britney is telling her NOT to campaign and to stay quiet until later, and it definitely doesn't help that coach Britney told Jojo she had no hope, and everyone was going to vote against her. doh
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 27th 2012, 3:29 pm

Geeze, even in her interview with Jeff, she was overbearing and annoying. She talked over him the whole time. Jojo, I tried with you, but... you're too much. And it's NOT because you're east coast. What a random reason you decided to latch onto for why people don't like you or why you can't be manipulated.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
Shug

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 27th 2012, 3:37 pm

Odin wrote:
Geeze, even in her interview with Jeff, she was overbearing and annoying. She talked over him the whole time. Jojo, I tried with you, but... you're too much. And it's NOT because you're east coast. What a random reason you decided to latch onto for why people don't like you or why you can't be manipulated.

I couldn't hear her goodby messages because whe was talking over them. I've never seen a hg do this before.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
lallybelle

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   July 27th 2012, 5:57 pm

Bitch stop saying your from New York. You know damn well Staten Island doesn't count. might as well be Jersey.
Back to top Go down
KayS
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 4th 2012, 4:01 pm

Another one to cross off my follow list. I am so irritated at people throwing cheap shots Janelle's way

JoJo BB14 ‏@JoJoDoll1
@dianahartnett fuckin Debbie downer Brit!janelle is so fake n u'd think janelle would get a nose job with all the plastic she's had already!
Hide conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
3:18 PM - 4 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 5th 2012, 8:06 pm

Well:

Where was this fiery, feisty personality in the house?
Back to top Go down
catty
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 5th 2012, 8:28 pm

Does this mean she's no longer rooting for Britney? She either just started to watch the feeds or she finally got caught up on the show. Or both.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 5th 2012, 8:34 pm

Well, reading her timeline, she's been bashing Danielle, Janelle, Britney, and Wil. She has watched a few episodes here and there, and she said Britney was an awful coach and a "effin Debbie Downer."
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star
Shug

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 5th 2012, 9:26 pm

Odin wrote:
Well, reading her timeline, she's been bashing Danielle, Janelle, Britney, and Wil. She has watched a few episodes here and there, and she said Britney was an awful coach and a "effin Debbie Downer."

WOW! Bitter much Jojo?

It wasn't Britney or Janelle's fault that nobody in the house liked her. Britney did actually try to coach Jojo and she wouldn't listen.

IMO she tweeting drunk and probably hanging out with Willie. I recall the hg's talking about how mean she gets when she's drunk.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
gluedtothepc

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 8th 2012, 6:49 am

Joker's Updates Exclusive Interview with JoJo Spatafora

(An excerpt)
BestBBever: We loved you using cigarettes as a barter, did you plan on doing that before you went in? If you decided to do it after you were in the hosue, what made you think of it?

JoJo: That was not a strategy going into the house, but once I noticed that Frank and Joe were starting to smoke more cigarettes as the days were going, it [bartering the cigarettes as a game strategy] became one.

Full interview here: http://www.jokersupdates.com/jarticles/article.php?article=1933

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 8th 2012, 9:10 am

Ya JoJo, that worked out well for you.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   August 9th 2012, 4:58 am

I know we heard JoJo ourselves when she was trashing Danielle's body but here it is from the horse's mouth ...

@JoJoDoll1 i know! you know how janelle said you said you talked ***** about danielle's body? that's not true right?

@ObsessedwithBB lol I admit I did say she had huge thighs cuz she does n they gross me out!! Her body is weird!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JoJo Spatafora   

Back to top Go down

JoJo Spatafora
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 14-
Jump to: