Share | 

Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35562
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 18th 2012, 5:23 pm

Let's use this space to help others get the feeds and get the most out of them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 18th 2012, 6:18 pm

So, we don't need real player, right? But can you watch it on real player instead of the web?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 22nd 2012, 12:49 pm

Nancy, if we get Superpass here, will it help AABB?

Last summer I didn't need real player to get Superpass but I actually prefer to have it.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 24th 2012, 1:07 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
So, we don't need real player, right? But can you watch it on real player instead of the web?

What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 24th 2012, 3:25 pm

Lori, last summer I didn't have to download the actual real player to my computer. The feeds just appear on your computer without the real player. I think the feeds play on whatever player you have on your computer now. I could be wrong, though. lol I'm not the sharpest computer nerd in the box so someone else may be able to explain it better.

Personally, I missed having the options of real player and would prefer to have the actual player. I have a new computer now that may make it better...at least I hope so. Technology has improved so much since I began watching the live feeds that it's unbelievable.

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 24th 2012, 4:07 pm

Thanks Shug...I vaguely remember it being different last year. My computer is on its last legs right now so am not sure how it's going to behave with the feeds. I really need a new one, lol, just don't want to spend the money.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 24th 2012, 4:29 pm

Lori wrote:
Thanks Shug...I vaguely remember it being different last year. My computer is on its last legs right now so am not sure how it's going to behave with the feeds. I really need a new one, lol, just don't want to spend the money.

Lori, I feel your "puter pain". My old one was, well, OLD and on it's last legs, too. I got a new laptop for Christmas. We were lucky to hit a sale at Staples and got a great deal. I noticed that Walmart has them on sale right now for back-to-school. They have some great deals on them and so does Staples here. All of my older computers were Dells but I got an Acer this time and I love it.

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 24th 2012, 4:57 pm

Good to know about Acer Shug. I will keep that in mind when I finally bite the bullet and shop for a new computer. I figure if worse comes to worse and my computer misbehaves with the feeds, I will watch them on hubby's lap top.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 27th 2012, 10:53 am

It's two more weeks for the "early-bird".

Does anyone know when BB14 ends? I'm trying to time my 3 months special price.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 12:57 pm

Nancy, I found this and posted it in the BB14 thread. I thought it might help here too so people will know the schedule and when to get SuperPass, especially if they want to watch the shows on before BB airs.

Partial Big Brother 14 Schedule:

Friday 6/29 – New Big Brother 14 houseguests will be sequestered.

Monday 7/2 – Photos of the New Big Brother 14 House will be revealed on CBS.com and the journalists that participated in Media Day will reveal details about their experience.

Monday 7/2 – Rumor Control on SuperPass with Rachel & Dani at 6pm EST

Tueday 7/3 – Julie Chen & Allison Grodner give us a video tour of the Big Brother house.

Wednesday 7/4 or Thursday 7/5 – ‘The Talk’ Video & ‘Media Day’ Video will be released.

Thursday 7/5 – Photos of the New Big Brother 14 Houseguests will be revealed on CBS.com.

Friday 7/6 – Meet the Big Brother 14 Cast!!! Big Brother Network & We Love Big Brother will release their cast interviews.

Friday 7/6 – Rumor Control on SuperPass with Rachel & Janelle at 6pm EST

Tuesday 7/10 – Rumor Control on SuperPass with Rachel & Dani at 6pm EST

Wednesday 7/11 – the SuperPass early bird special of $29.99 for 3 months ends and you will pay $14.99 a month. Make sure you don’t miss out on the HUGE savings and CLICK LINK ON PORTAL or Nancy's signature line to purchase the LIVE FEEDS.

Thursday 7/12 – BIG BROTHER 14 PREMIERE!

Last edited by Shug on June 28th 2012, 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 1:39 pm

Oh dang... I will need to work this weekend to get up all the new forums.
I'm sure you all will help get the Houseguests pictures up!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 1:54 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

You know we will Nancy! happy

Thank you for correcting the SuperPass information Nancy. I asked earlier but I don't think you saw it. When we buy our SuperPass through AABB it helps AABB, right? I think everyone should be made aware of this because it's important to support AABB in every way we can and some posters may not know.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 2:13 pm

Shug wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

You know we will Nancy! happy

Thank you for correcting the SuperPass information Nancy. I asked earlier but I don't think you saw it. When we buy our SuperPass through AABB it helps AABB, right? I think everyone should be made aware of this because it's important to support AABB in every way we can and some posters may not know.

Yes, it helps AABB, I get a commission for every order. The expenses aren't too much to run AABB so the commissions about pay for everything.
There might be some left over for gifts that I have given or even paid interviews.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 9:22 pm

I thought the last Rumor Control with Dani was cancelled. Since they only tweeted the 7/2 with Rachel and Dani & 7/6 with Rachel and Janelle.

Is the 7/10 Rumor Control still happening?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 28th 2012, 9:50 pm

oh ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
aTmMom
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 29th 2012, 8:49 pm

Just got a new iPad today. Will I be able to watch the feeds on it? It seems that adobe flash player and iPads do not go together. I'm so inept. Help please.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   June 30th 2012, 3:49 am

aTmMom wrote:
Just got a new iPad today. Will I be able to watch the feeds on it? It seems that adobe flash player and iPads do not go together. I'm so inept. Help please.

I may be mistaken, others may know, but I thought I read about some program or download you could get for ipads.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 5:47 am

Today is the first RumorControl broadcast on Superpass so if you want to see it, now is the time to order...

Use the link on this post or the one on the portal.

Times are 3:00pm Pacific
4:00 Mountain
5:00 Central
6:00 Eastern
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 12:20 pm

is it to early to order the 3 month special?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 1:08 pm

It's for sale now simple.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 3:01 pm

I just got my Superpass! Smile

It was so easy! Just click on Nancy's link and it only takes a minute or two. I'm ready for Rumor Control this afternoon! dance

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 3:04 pm

I also have superpass now. clicked on link and ready to go
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 3:13 pm

I ordered mine today too.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 2nd 2012, 3:35 pm

I just got mine, too. Woot.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: 6 days to get the discount   July 5th 2012, 6:32 am

I hope all appreciate that I am not spamming twitter with pleas to order feeds from aabb.

It's freakin' annoying that almost every "#BB14" tweet is more like an advertisement.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 5th 2012, 6:34 am

Oh, if anyone does want to follow aabb on twitter, the address is
@aabb_

LOL - don't do aabb without the solid line... that's some sort of medical site.

FYI - I don't tweet a lot. I may if there is something really interesting.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 6th 2012, 12:58 pm

What's the last day for the special?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 6th 2012, 1:09 pm

lallybelle wrote:

July 11th. 5 more days
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 6th 2012, 6:52 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

July 11th. 5 more days

OK. Cool. For the last few years I just kept my subscription going. But I canceled last year beause I HATE superpass. I wasn't going to get them but I think I may cave. So just click the one in your siggy and that counts for AABB?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8223
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 6th 2012, 8:05 pm

I'm still doing a debate, may get it before the special ends. I just know I won't have the time like I used to since I now work all days (so nice I might add) and need to get to bed earlier...the only nights I may watch is when its an endurance....oh decisions! And right now I'm a cheap ass! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 6th 2012, 9:32 pm

I am still going back and forth with this as well. I am glad I have 5 more days to decide. Now that we are just about 100% sure Janelle is on BB this season and Dan might be, I have a feeling I am going to order the live feeds again this year. It looks like some interesting folks this year, but Janelle and Dan together on BB would be wonderful to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 7th 2012, 2:42 am

lallybelle wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

July 11th. 5 more days

OK. Cool. For the last few years I just kept my subscription going. But I canceled last year beause I HATE superpass. I wasn't going to get them but I think I may cave. So just click the one in your siggy and that counts for AABB?

yes!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 23rd 2012, 11:37 am

Is ther a live feed app for android?

Lori

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 23rd 2012, 11:59 am

Kimmie - I don't know if there's an app. You don't need one though. Just log into superpass and you will be able to access the live feeds on your device. I wasn't able to view the super pass shows or interviews, there was a glitch. They were working on it but don't know if that was fixed but live feeds work on andorid.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   July 24th 2012, 12:59 pm

Thank you Lori

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips   

Back to top Go down

Post any questions about the feeds or offer others tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: ORDER LIVE FEEDS-
Jump to: