Share | 

Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 4:51 pm

This race is simply amazing, but CBS Sunday, double U-turn ahead! A stinging challenge and shattered alliances. It's a foot race to the pit stop! Tune in on Sunday, April 15th at 8/7c only CBS!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 4:53 pm

I know I posted this so early in the week, but I saw it when I was looking for Survivor clips, so I made a thread.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 5:24 pm

does anyone else think that dave & rachel u-turn the border patrols???
i know art&jj seem to think that all the teams are united together against the federeal agenst & brendon & rachel, but strategically if dave & rachel are going to use the u-turn it would make more sense to me to use it on art&jj, they are their biggest competition
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 5:34 pm

I don't know bergen, but if that's the case, I will laugh my ass off!

catty, that's fine that you started the new thread early. Better to post it while you remember, than to forget about it all together, like I usually do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 5:59 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I don't know bergen, but if that's the case, I will laugh my ass off!

catty, that's fine that you started the new thread early. Better to post it while you remember, than to forget about it all together, like I usually do Very Happy

Me too, Lynda...me too!! dance
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 6:24 pm

I think we'll all be laughing if that happens.

Bopper doesn't sound too good at the end of that clip. Hope he's okay.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 10th 2012, 7:01 pm

I think Brenchel and Mopper are the ones to get u-turned, unfortunately. Also, there's an extra clip where Dave and Rachel agree to distance themselves from Art and JJ because team BP were too involved in drama. It's a good move on Army's part.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 "Let Them Drink Their Haterade"   April 11th 2012, 11:42 am

Vanessa Talks to Phil About Rachel Reilly

The war between Vanessa and Rachel wages on!

The Amazing Race has a vicious rivalry this season between two competitive women, Vanessa Macias and Rachel Reilly. While both women are doing well in the game despite all their tears, pouty stomp-offs and below-the-belt (literally) insults, their disdain for each other multiplies every episode. No matter whose team you’re on, one thing is for certain, the bitchiness is one of the reasons to watch this season!

Nothing is sacred with these two ladies who pull no punches. We’ve heard nose/boob job slams, age/weight cheap shots, and ferocious, vengeful taunts from both sides, let’s be honest. So what does Vanessa have to say about her archenemy, Rachel? Phil Keoghan spoke with her about the airport incident and she was more than happy to dish.

“She jumped in Ralph’s face and she was very accosting and doing this [waves her hand in Ralph's face]. She called me ‘old’. And I said, ‘Funny, I am old, I am older than you.” She said I was 38, which I don’t think is old. And I said, ‘Funny, I still look younger than you,’ and I said she should have gotten her nose done instead of getting her breasts done…because…where do you want people to look?!”

Phil, looking uncomfortable, responds with, “So you’re sure she’s had her breasts done?” I mean, what else is he supposed to say? I think even Phil was tongue-tied for a minute. Rachel’s boobs ARE mesmerizing. Anyhow, Vanessa looks at Ralph, who also seems uneasy, yet slightly turned on, and laughs when she says, “I’m pretty sure.”

Then comes the Big Brother talk.

Phil: “Rachel thinks a lot of this is because of the fact that she was on Big Brother, and she won Big Brother…”

Vanessa: “I don’t care bout Big Brother.”

Ralph: “We don’t even watch Big Brother.”

Phil: “Did you know she was on Big Brother?”

V & R: “No.”

Phil: “So why do you think she keeps bringing it up?”

Vanessa: “In my opinion, she has formed this whole personality around this Big Brother persona and she doesn’t have anything else to fall back on. If she had any other personality she wouldn’t be offended by anything anybody had to say about her appearance.”

It’s a catfight y’all and I have a feeling it’s only going to get cattier. The question is - who will have the last laugh? I can just hear Rachel’s now…