Share | 

Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 13th 2012, 11:17 pm

Once upon a time, there were 8 teams who traveled to the enchanted land of Germany in search of magical gnomes and sleeping beauty's castle. But, when an evil witch tries to stop them, things get really hairy! Tune in on Sunday at 8/7c only CBS!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 14th 2012, 3:15 pm

No drama from Brendon and Rachel? Shocked

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 14th 2012, 4:06 pm

This is only the 30 second preview (granted she was absent from the end of episode 4 preview as well), but she hasn't been overly dramatic every leg we've seen anyway. Just 2 of 4.

Though, it did look like Rach was a bit freaked out by that witch, lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 15th 2012, 9:27 pm

Tempers flare during one Team's walk through a snowy labyrinth, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS!

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 15th 2012, 9:28 pm

Teams scour King Ludwig's quarters in the same castle that served as the inspiration for Sleeping Beauty's castle on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 16th 2012, 5:34 am

Thanks, Catty, Bopper and Mark are just TOO CUTE together!...they make me smile so much!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 16th 2012, 11:05 am

thank you Catty!

The more I see of Vanessa the less I like her.

Mark and Bopper are so adorable! Whatever task they're doing they have a great time. I love that about them. It's rare on these shows. Loved the comment about the witch. lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 17th 2012, 10:04 am

are they really having a tiff over a jacket? How frustrated are they, lol. Oh, Vanessa... girl, you're effort.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 17th 2012, 2:28 pm

If you DVR Amazing Race, the show may be delayed by basketball. ( in Eastern and Central zones )
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 17th 2012, 7:42 pm

Thanks Nancy.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 7:41 pm

To prepare you guys for what you will see tonight: you're going to see a lot of fighting b/t a couple.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 7:42 pm

How much longer? I hate Amazing Race on Sunday nights. Too many sports get in the way!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 7:44 pm

Should be starting up in the next 2-3 minutes for East Coast/CST.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:11 pm

Show's over ...

... in Canada.

dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:32 pm

LMFAOffff... at Brendon getting to the mat... that shit was fantastic!!!
Back to top Go down
cruzlvr
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:44 pm

Holy Manure lol!

Got to admit Rachel is good with the quips.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:51 pm

Phil Keoghan ‏ @PhilKeoghan Reply
FYI I went out of my to ask teams to jump on the mat because for some reason they didnít last year? #AmazingRace

Phil Keoghan ‏ @PhilKeoghan
Guess I should have said jump onto the mat carefully @RachelEReilly @brendonvbb12 #AmazingRace
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:53 pm

So sad to see that team leave, loved their sass. Rough loss too. That penalty challenge Mark & Bopper had to do was lame, much easier task than in the past. Brendan's flying on his ass to the mat was the highlight for me, too funny. That's one injury down for him, 10 more to go lol. Vanessa was off the hook with her nastiness tonight and last but not least, Rachel almost losing it and crying again over a gingerbread house, oh brother!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:55 pm

Maureen wrote:
Phil Keoghan ‏ @PhilKeoghan Reply
FYI I went out of my to ask teams to jump on the mat because for some reason they didnít last year? #AmazingRace

Guess I should have said jump onto the mat carefully @RachelEReilly @brendonvbb12 #AmazingRace

lol! I think some editing was done there. They didn't show him getting up, but all of a sudden he was up.

I am SO glad Mark and Bopper made it. Love love love their attitudes. A pleasure to watch their excitement.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 8:55 pm

#Witch told me her nose was warm+ toasting in the cold because of the fake nose she was wearing @WitchesSource http://pic.twitter.com/joUMTsWH
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 9:06 pm

Vanessa was the queen of mean this episode. Wowsers. I'm going to miss Team Mississippi. I finally start to really like them, and they're snatched away.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 9:06 pm

It was fun to catch the first BB 14 commerical too. The countdown begins.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 9:27 pm

Maureen wrote:
#Witch told me her nose was warm+ toasting in the cold because of the fake nose she was wearing @WitchesSource http://pic.twitter.com/joUMTsWH

Shit, that WAS Grodner !!!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 18th 2012, 10:25 pm

KayS wrote:
It was fun to catch the first BB 14 commerical too. The countdown begins.

Yes, it's hard to believe that another season will be here before we know it!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 4:48 am

Our favorite couple having a little tiff (they are even cute when they bicker!)

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 5:01 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 5:06 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 5:15 am

I love watching the deleted scenes because we find out more of what is really going on.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8223
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 5:50 am

OMG Brendon falling on his ass was really the BEST EVER!!! I was rolling on the floor.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 8:21 am

Dang... Dave is making enemies left and right. This is the most personality I've seen from the agents.

"You're a terrible husband" - Rachel. Those are some pretty harsh words to throw around.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 8:59 am

Thanks for posting those vids, Maureen! They do give us a little more of the story, especially from the agents, as Odin said, since we're not seeing them featured much on the show. And it was interesting seeing Bopper and Mark disagree, because we're not seeing that side - love them!

Rachel & Dave, Rachel & Brendon, and Vanessa & Ralph...no surprises there, bickering as usual! Rolling Eyes

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 9:19 am

I like that the Mississippi Cousins really wanted Mark & Bopper to win followed by Brenchel and Nary/Jamie.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 11:24 am

I'm finding that my initial impressions of the Jersey boys was wrong. I like them a lot more... of course who knows with the editing if they are as nice as they appear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 11:29 am

thank you Maureen for posting the clips!

I'm hoping that neither Rachel/Dave or Vanessa/Ralph win TAR! They're nasty, unlikeable people imo. Rolling Eyes

I'm sad to see the cousins go. Sad They were so spunky and cute.

It's nice to finally see the female agents. I like them.

Mark and Bopper's little tiff was adorable! They're so cute even when they argue. I noticed that they rarely swear so we actually get to hear what they say. That's refreshing!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 12:21 pm

That mat was made for people with little feet whistle
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 12:40 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
That mat was made for people with little feet whistle

roll on floor laughi

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 12:54 pm

Did I hear right on 2 things last night---Ralph has been married 3 times?
Mark or Bopper saying they never rode on a train before?

i enjoyed the jersey boys alot last night also Nancy...when they were going up the hill to the castle though I kept thinking they were the border patrols
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   March 19th 2012, 1:09 pm

Right, Ralph has been married and divorced three times. He needs to leave marriage alone for a while. He's not even that old. :S

I like the Jersey Boys as well. They're fun. So, I'm sure they'll be gone soon because I just came to really like them. That's what happened to the cousins. -_-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"   

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 "Uglier Than a Mud Rail Fence"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: