Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 12th 2012, 8:10 pm

Maureen wrote:
catty wrote:
Moe---LOVE that avatar. Is it Katelyn and Keira?

Yes, that's my two little loves!!

So adorable Maureen. Two little carrot tops Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 12th 2012, 8:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Maureen wrote:
catty wrote:
Moe---LOVE that avatar. Is it Katelyn and Keira?

Yes, that's my two little loves!!

So adorable Maureen. Two little carrot tops Very Happy

Not two...just one, Lynda.
Keira's hair is falling out and coming in dark brown like her auntie's...I think it is going to be straight as a board like mine too. Poor little munchkin!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 13th 2012, 10:35 am

OK, just have to tell you - when I saw the post saying "sweet photo" (of Maureen's) I first read it as "sweet potato"... thinking it was some sort of nickname for the red hair! LOL

Shug, I do remember in past seasons where one person was doing a task later on in the race and they said that the other person would have been better at it, but because they had already done their share, the "weaker" person HAD to do it. Who knows, maybe they are worried they will need Bren more down the stretch. That happens alot, the stronger (usually male) ends up doing so many of the tasks that the weaker teammate ends up doing stuff they are not good at when it really counts.

What racers have to remember is that you have alot more teams you can beat to the mat early on...but in the end, it's alot tougher, so they need to really think about who does what.

As far as Bopper/Mark go, yeah they are lovable. I didn't like them on the first episode because I thought Bopper was too excited and he kept ranting on and on about how cool it all was. I see now that he was just uber excited at it all and novelty of it.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 13th 2012, 3:14 pm

Schooner wrote:
OK, just have to tell you - when I saw the post saying "sweet photo" (of Maureen's) I first read it as "sweet potato"... thinking it was some sort of nickname for the red hair! LOL

Shug, I do remember in past seasons where one person was doing a task later on in the race and they said that the other person would have been better at it, but because they had already done their share, the "weaker" person HAD to do it. Who knows, maybe they are worried they will need Bren more down the stretch. That happens alot, the stronger (usually male) ends up doing so many of the tasks that the weaker teammate ends up doing stuff they are not good at when it really counts.

What racers have to remember is that you have alot more teams you can beat to the mat early on...but in the end, it's alot tougher, so they need to really think about who does what.

As far as Bopper/Mark go, yeah they are lovable. I didn't like them on the first episode because I thought Bopper was too excited and he kept ranting on and on about how cool it all was. I see now that he was just uber excited at it all and novelty of it.

thank you Schooner for the information. I see now why they're saving Brendon for later tasks.

I'm hoping Rachel will limit her drama to times when they're not in the middle of a race. I was screaming at her to get it together this last time so they wouldn't come in last. lol!

I love Bopper and Mark too. They are so upbeat and happy all the time that it's refreshing. I love watching them enjoy every moment of TAR experience.

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 13th 2012, 8:01 pm

Rachel Reilly ‏ @RachelEReilly
@Art_and_JJ You guys!!! Smile Last night(ON #TAR) was amazing! Good 4you!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 13th 2012, 9:30 pm

I see you left out Brendon's border patrol comment, lol.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 14th 2012, 6:07 am

Odin wrote:
I see you left out Brendon's border patrol comment, lol.

You made me go back and search for his! lol!
I have to agree with his comment too. I didn't care for the border patrol team at all, but I warmed up to them after seeing them give half their money to Bopper. clap

Brendon Villegas ‏ @brendonvbb12
Missed tonight's episode but eager to watch. From comments, all I can say is that I am glad something good came from the border patrol.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4631
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 14th 2012, 9:32 am

Brendon... would never part with any winnings.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   March 16th 2012, 4:47 pm

Odin wrote:
This episode show be called the highs and VERY LOWS of Rachel Reilly... oh, and Brendon's there.

bravo

giggles wrote:
all that's missing is some

roll on floor laughi

I quite enjoyed this episode. Only got to watch it last night. It was a lot of "Oh, Rachel"s... lol. That must be so embarrassing for them to look back on as a couple. My boyfriend and I were quite snippy to each other in public last Sunday. I enjoy watching others get that way. Oh, and Booper called Italy tropical at the beginning of the episode. Did anyone else catch that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th   

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 "Taste Your Salami" - March 11th
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: