Share | 

Season 20 - Preimere Date Released

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 24th 2012, 7:36 pm

lol! I know. It was too short.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 24th 2012, 9:36 pm

I was reading over at RFF and the cast should be revealed tomorrow. Hope it's true.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 9:26 am

Here's the link to the rest of the cast:
http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20564411,00.html
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:00 am

Rachel has some style on her. Sometimes, I just can't believe it. Tis amazing how much RFF got right. Talk about hardcore.

I'm kinda feelin' the Bopper/Mark team, as well as the Joey/Danny team... just to see if this team is worth their salt or if they signed up for the wrong show. This also seems to be the year of twins, so they could be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:13 am

Is it just me or does Rachel look pretty dorky in that photo ?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:19 am

She doesn't disappoint...

Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:37 am

Brendon looks good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:44 am

Here is the cast video.

Ahh, I like the two poor old country boys. LOL
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:56 am

Nancy, nothing is showing up for me.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 11:02 am

Odin wrote:
Nancy, nothing is showing up for me.

That's because I forgot to post the link... lol!

hold on..
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 11:03 am

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-amazing-race/video?watch=4nbz2gvt8q

It won't let me embed unless I sign my life away.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 2:55 pm

Is Rachel wearing sequins and legwarmers? LOL...I <3 her.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 3:09 pm

LOL! That's some get up Rachel is wearing. Only she could pull that off!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 3:10 pm

Brendon's comment about Rachel cracks me up: lol!

Pet peeve about your teammate: She's short with me and often doesn't want to listen to me.

This brings back memories of them in the Have Not Room with Brendon lecturing Rachel for hours and hours. I wouldn't want to listen to him either in that situation.

The teams of Federal Agents and Border Patrol Agents should be interesting on the show.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3325
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 6:08 pm

I'm interested in the Federal Agents and Border Patrol Agents, too.

I like the country boys! I think they'll be cute and funny.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 8:37 pm

I'm interested in Mark and Bopper and the Tanaka sisters. They look like fun.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 8:40 pm

I'm interested in Vanessa and Ralph ...
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 9:10 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
She doesn't disappoint...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 9:44 pm

Cast photo:

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 9:53 pm

Ooh, CBS has Rachel's bio/interview up now ...

Name: Rachel Reilly
Hometown: Palookaville, NC.
Connection to your teammate: Kissin' cousin
Current occupation: None, no one will hire me.

Describe what you do: Was just gifted a rigged win on “Big Brother”.

How will these skills help you win The Race? Hopefully the Race will be rigged for me as well.

Three words to describe you: Whiny, bitchy, mean.

Favorite hobbies: Whining, bitching, crying.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Carrot Top.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Lucy Ricardo ..... waaaaaahhhhh ...

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My Bull.Shit. Chem degree. I worked really hard. Those three online courses were very tough.

What scares you most about traveling? I hate that the referees refuse to call this foul enough times in the NBA.

What excites you most about traveling? Finally getting out of the trailer park.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together? Finding enough shrubbery for me to hide my temper tantrums.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Brennon [sic] cries and pouts more than I do.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Country to visit ? I guess Alaska during the Iditarod. I’d also love to go to see The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Extend our pathetic fifteen minutes as long as possible before our eventual nasty break-up. I also hope to get some of my texts and voice mails returned by my new BFF Jordan. Do you by chance have her cell number ???
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 25th 2012, 10:19 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

I'm interested in Vanessa and Ralph ...

lol!

Dave from the Rachel/Dave team seems like a strong competitor w/ his military background.

Andrew, the soccer player, is cute.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 27th 2012, 1:08 am

Another promo:

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 27th 2012, 12:45 pm

Was that Brendon on the bicycle screaming "freakin' amazing?"

I also thought I saw Rachel's red hair when she was sliding down a hill.

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 30th 2012, 11:15 pm

Looks like Rachel is one of the "freakouts"

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 30th 2012, 11:17 pm

Rachel + meltdown/freakouts = normal. I would be more shocked if she DIDN'T have a breakdown somewhere during that race.

But wait... is that from leg 1 or not? If it's leg 1... then wow.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 8:46 am

WOW! Rachel was really freaking out! whoa unbelievable

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 8:49 am

She doesn't disappoint. Razz Twisted Evil

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 9:17 am

LMAO

No sound, still hilarious.

I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 4:18 pm

lol!

Gosh, I hope it's not the first leg. If it is, hopefully she gets out of her system and doesn't do it on every leg. I could get annoyed lol

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 4:47 pm

catty wrote:
lol!

Gosh, I hope it's not the first leg. If it is, hopefully she gets out of her system and doesn't do it on every leg. I could get annoyed lol

Well, she is on there because she is so annoying and emotional. The producers love drama and I'm sure Rachel will provide it.
Brendon and Rachel are also pretty tough competitors, so the combination is production gold.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 4:50 pm

LOL honestly as far as Rachel goes, that "freak out" didn't look so bad. I love her tearless crying! lol!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 4:59 pm

Right, it's not the worse Rachel freakout. It's not like her week long shut down. I'm just curious about the events that led to that one. I'm thinking they were u-turned and they were pretty far back in the race. You know how she hates losing.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 5:40 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:
lol!

Well, she is on there because she is so annoying and emotional. The producers love drama and I'm sure Rachel will provide it.
Brendon and Rachel are also pretty tough competitors, so the combination is production gold.

Yeah I know. I can still get annoyed though.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 5:46 pm

catty wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:
lol!

Yeah I know. I can still get annoyed though.

I'm sure I will too. I have a love/hate thing with Rachel.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 5:46 pm

I start to get annoyed and then I realize how glad I am that I don't have Rachel's temper tantrums/fake crying/lack of Brendan in my life. She still has $500,000 more than me though.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 5:47 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Me too. I loved her with Jordan. I hate her fights with Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 5:51 pm

boots wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Me too. I loved her with Jordan. I hate her fights with Brendan.

Oh, thoughts of Jordan never entered my mind. Rachel's personality for me can be very grating, but sometimes she is just so endearing too.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 6:15 pm

I wonder how viewers who don't know anything about Rachel and Brendon will react to her? lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 7:41 pm

boots wrote:
I start to get annoyed and then I realize how glad I am that I don't have Rachel's temper tantrums/fake crying/lack of Brendan in my life.

So do you want more Brendon in your life? Razz

Shug wrote:
I wonder how viewers who don't know anything about Rachel and Brendon will react to her? lol!

Did you see the montage that played before the 2 second clip of Brenchel? I very highly doubt they haven't already experienced some Rachel like characters.

Also, it's pretty obvious that the show is banking on Brenchel right now. Obviously they were going to show a scene of Rachel freaking out. It's her thing. We got two seasons of it. Who's to say she's even the worse?
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   January 31st 2012, 7:59 pm

Odin wrote:
boots wrote:
I start to get annoyed and then I realize how glad I am that I don't have Rachel's temper tantrums/fake crying/lack of Brendan in my life.

So do you want more Brendon in your life? Razz?

WHOOPS. That is NOT what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 20 - Preimere Date Released   

Back to top Go down

Season 20 - Preimere Date Released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: