Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:47 pm

doll wrote:
Lori wrote:
well lets face it, they are all a bunch of fame whores.  Admittedly I have never watched MBC but unless you are married and struggling with all the problems that come with marriage, wth are you doing on that show?  Fame whoring, thats what, lol.

Money perhaps ?.just like most of them are striving for.

Sure money is another reason but honestly I wouldnt do that show for money. Fame whore/money whore, same difference.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 4:52 pm

Agreed Lally and no I havent seen the periscopes there usually taken down a few? days after. I'm assuming it's the same shit different day.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 5:39 pm

I've seen a few of her periscopes, but she hasn't spoken about JJ in either of the two I watched. And I actually enjoyed them because she was on the beach and seeing/hearing the ocean was nice and relaxing.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 20th 2015, 6:13 pm

doll wrote:
Maureen wrote:
elmbowers wrote:
zumabeach wrote:
I saw the interview when they were asked about Rachel & Brendon and Jordan did not respond.  She only said next question and that she did not want to talk about Big Brother.  Jeff answered that Rachel and Brendon would be great on Marriage Boot Camp because Rachel always brings the drama and Brendon is a nice normal guy.  When he said that, I thought it was nice of him to recommend them and that he could be helping them to get a job.  So there was nothing else said.  Jeff and Jordan have done some periscopes about Marriage Boot Camp and have been asked if they heard what Rachel and Brendon are saying about them several times and have ignored it.  I heard everything they do and they never say anything to bash other BB people.  They have lots of friends in LA and I think they know that they are bashed by some in the BB community and that is why they choose not to immerse themselves in that whole thing.
They did hang out with Nicole and Hayden though not that long ago and Jordan said she really likes Nicole and that she is very sweet.  They have also been asked many times about being on BB again and Jordan always says she has been on it enough and that new people should have the chance to be on it.  Jeff says he would never say never but answers the same way Jordan does about new people being given the chance and that they have been on it twice .  How many other past BB houseguests would answer that question the same way?  I think almost none. I remember Rachel saying  several times to Brendon early into BB13 that " We are better than Jeff & Jordan."  She is in competition with them but does not understand that they are not playing along because they do not think that way or care.

I agree with this post. I think you really nailed it as far as the J's and R/B go!! 

I think J/J have a great circle of friends in L.A. Some I am sure are movers and shakers in the industry and I am sure R/B can't handle that (sour grapes)...It is a cutthroat kinda environment.

I love the J's and think some day they will be offered their own reality show...they are still very popular with many. They are driving up MBC numbers!

I don't think Rachel and Brendon are sour grapes nor do I think they are in "competition" with Jeff.
1) Brendon seems to really care more about physics and his studies
2) Rachel is doing AOK with her career (she is on the same level as Jeff) and she has just as many fans as Jeff.

I don't think Rachel is perfect at all, she has her flaws...just like Jeff and Jordan aren't perfect and they have their flaws too.
They are just three normal people.

If that's the case Maureen then why do they continue to bash them. I still dont get it.is it because they are still BBs Darlings but don't want to have any thing to do with BB except for Jeffs paying job if it is that, they've been trying to shake that BB moniker for awhile now.

Here's a thought, maybe something happened between them that none of us know about. We are not their friends, we know nothing about their relationships. Maybe instead of Rachel being "JEALOUS", maybe she's hurt or angry/pissed, how do we know? we don't!!! I do know that Rachel really took a liking to Jordan in the house, now they don't even talk, so something must have happened. There was no love lost there between she and Jeff in the house, Jeff liked Brendon but not Rachel and vice versa.

Shake what moniker, BB? You're kidding right? If you want to shake a moniker, you don't go get engaged in the BB backyard? Hey I thought it was adorable, but that's not how you shake a moniker. I'm afraid they are turning into Mr. & Mrs. Reality TV, nothing wrong with it, but you better pray if you're going to do it, that it pays for your future and old age. I heard Kendra talking about this once, she says that reality tv is all she knows, she has to do it so she joins all these f'd up shows for a paycheck. My question is, how much longer can she do them? Reality TV doesn't lay a solid foundation for the future.
Back to top Go down
zumabeach
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 21st 2015, 2:49 am

I think most people go on reality TV shows for the money or maybe for the money and the experience. There is rarely any true fame afterwards. I look at MBC as counseling since it is based on a program that has been operated in Texas by those counselors for years. So be it premarital or marital counseling I would never condemn anyone for doing that especially if they can do it and get paid at the same time.
I also would never condemn Brendon & Rachel for having their wedding televised. I think they did not do it for fame but to have the cost paid for since weddings are tremendously expensive. I watched and it was a fun wedding so I am glad it was televised. I was also glad that CBS televised the J & J engagement.
I still think Rachel feels competitive re: popularity with J & J. I heard that she interviewed the new BB houseguests and asked them who they liked better J & J or B & R ?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 21st 2015, 7:33 am

zumabeach wrote:
I think most people go on reality TV shows for the money or maybe for the money and the experience. There is rarely any true fame afterwards.  I look at MBC as counseling since it is based on a program that has been operated in Texas by those counselors for years.  So be it premarital or marital counseling I would never condemn anyone for doing that especially if they can do it and get paid at the same time.    
I also would never condemn Brendon & Rachel for having their wedding televised.  I think they did not do it for fame but to have the cost paid for since weddings are tremendously expensive.  I watched and it was a fun wedding so I am glad it was televised.  I was also glad that CBS televised the J & J engagement.
I still think Rachel feels competitive re: popularity with J & J.  I heard that she interviewed the new BB houseguests and asked them who they liked better J & J or B & R ?  

Zuma, please watch the videos yourself.  
It was a game that her and Ryan played with all of them (obsessed or unimpressed) and unless I missed something or went deaf for a minute, she never asked any of them who they liked better.  Some BB fans will watch a video and make things up to their own liking.
FYI:  The majority of them answered obsessed and only a couple of them used the question mark answer because they didn't know who Jeff/Jordan was.
A few didn't even know who Jeb Bush was lol!
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 21st 2015, 8:29 am

shit my post didnt post so if it does post twice forgive me I'm posting it again just in case.about the moniker It meant Americas sweet hearts on BB, and on MBC they were given the sign outside their door the perfectly/imperfect couple( and they didnt like that name either.They Do Not want to be known as the perfect couple as they've said numerous times.as for.what is said around town out of the "lime light" it's ridiculous to bring it to twitter especially to people who she knows wont acknowlege her behavior Ive seen a couple of Rachels periscopes too and some are super cute trying to jump over locked beach gates(haha trying to anyway, at any rate shes funny esp. with their pup Benze He really is adorable Yes I didnt mean Brendon I liked him too Damn I almost did it again back to forms instead of send
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 21st 2015, 12:09 pm

I find J/J boring on the MBC show, but good for them to get a paycheck from it. I have always thought Rachel to be a jealous, insecure girl. Although I have been told different, I go on what I see.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   June 26th 2015, 3:57 pm

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly  1m1 minute ago
2night on @HLNTV @RachelRoams & @AndreaFeczko face off 2 help us perfect girls trip! @elissareillyS @porschelbriggs

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   September 16th 2015, 1:21 pm

Any guesses on what their announcement might be? There are people in the know saying it's not that she's pregnant. It may be that they are getting a spinoff show?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   November 25th 2015, 9:25 pm

Brenchel's on a billboard lol!

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   November 26th 2015, 11:15 am

Does anyone know if Brendon ever completed his PHD?
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   November 26th 2015, 7:30 pm

Brendon just submitted his PHD proposal. He says if all goes well, he should graduate in spring.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   November 26th 2015, 9:34 pm

Yeah, he's really working hard, I wish him the best.

Brendon Villegas ‏@brendonvbb12 Nov 25
Thank you to everyone for the support. I passed my PhD proposal so still have lots of work but 2/3 done and should grad. In May 2016.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 4th 2015, 9:05 am

Thanks Kaper & Jack'd!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16386

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 4th 2015, 7:19 pm

Has Rachel posted if she is having a boy or girl? I read somewhere that they know the gender but never saw anything else.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 4th 2015, 9:21 pm

She hasn't. According to Brendon's periscope a few weeks ago, they got an 80% from docs of the gender, but they only shared with family. He wants higher rate before they share with others.

Number of posts : 16386

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 5th 2015, 12:13 pm

Thanks Catty.
Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 6th 2015, 11:30 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Yeah, he's really working hard, I wish him the best.

Brendon Villegas ‏@brendonvbb12  Nov 25
Thank you to everyone for the support. I passed my PhD proposal so still have lots of work but 2/3 done and should grad. In May 2016.

Boy, 2016 is going to be a big year for them!! 

(I haven't seen any pics of Rachel. Is she showing yet?)
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 7th 2015, 8:50 am

She keeps posting pictures of her "bump" but it is tiny!! I don't think she knows how lucky she is to be in such great shape!
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 8th 2015, 8:02 pm

Lots going on for the both of them.

Does anyone think Rachel would do BB again? I always thought BB would want Rachel and Elissa on a season together, but I'm not so sure anymore. (If there was ever an All Stars or returnees again).
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 8th 2015, 10:19 pm

She would probably want to do it again, but I don't want her to. I <3 her, but twice was enough. I don't want to see some other repeaters do it again, like Janelle, Dan, Dani D, Boogie, Jeff, Jordan, and some others I don't remember at the moment.

swissy---she is tiny. I'm waiting for her belly to suddenly pop any day now.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 30th 2015, 9:30 pm

You can see her bump more.  I love their dog!

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 6th 2016, 9:32 pm

Poor Rach as gestational diabetes! I'm surprised considering how in good shape she is, but then again I don't know much about it, only that it goes away once the baby is delivered.

rachelereillyvillegasWorking out! #gestationaldiabetes will not effect me! Even though it's scary I GOT THIS!!!!! #fitpregnancy #babybump 7months!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 7th 2016, 8:09 am

aw, she looks adorable. She has pregnancy face
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 8th 2016, 5:21 pm

Does anyone know her due date (if it's been said)? She looks good and happy pregnant.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 8th 2016, 6:42 pm

Late March. They had thought it would be early April, but then said it was in March.

She and Brendon are planning the Australia trip they won on TAR. They might be going sometime in the next few weeks.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3325
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 9th 2016, 12:03 am

catty wrote:
Late March.  They had thought it would be early April, but then said it was in March.

She and Brendon are planning the Australia trip they won on TAR.  They might be going sometime in the next few weeks.

They're going to go now with her 7 months pregnant? Does the prize expire? If so, I'd take the money at this point. That's a long plane ride.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 9th 2016, 1:33 pm

Gail wrote:
catty wrote:
Late March.  They had thought it would be early April, but then said it was in March.

She and Brendon are planning the Australia trip they won on TAR.  They might be going sometime in the next few weeks.

They're going to go now with her 7 months pregnant? Does the prize expire? If so, I'd take the money at this point. That's a long plane ride.  

I am shocked her Doctor would allow her to travel that far at 7 months. They really should have more sense.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 9th 2016, 4:58 pm

Gail wrote:
catty wrote:

I was surprised also. Maybe their doctor gave them the okay.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 10th 2016, 10:00 pm

Here's baby brenchel's debut! 3D ultrasound

I'm surprised too that they are taking a vacation so far into her pregnancy. This Summer, there was a couple here in NJ that took a babymoon to Portugal when she was 6 months along. Her Dr. gave her the OK to travel. She was pregnant with twins, one week into the vacation, she gave birth to a boy and girl, the little boy didn't survive. They were stuck in Portugal for three months! I was following the story all Summer. When the baby was healthy enough to fly, per the Dr's, she wouldn't be allowed to fly commercial, she needed a medically equipped plane and their insurance company declined to cover a private flight. It was a big to do, but with only three weeks left on their visa before having to leave the country, the insurance company finally ended up flying them home.

I hope they reconsider.

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=13830
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   

Back to top Go down

Rachel Reilly
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: