AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 8:29 am

"Move Goat"
Teams race through Malawi where a puzzling patriotic Roadblock causes one team to fall behind. Sunday at 8/7c!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 8:55 am

Yes, and there are U-turns in this episode too. Hate those.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 8:58 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Yes, and there are U-turns in this episode too. Hate those.
Me too ... U-turns are the Pandora's Box of AR.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 5:59 pm

If you haven't noticed Phil is trying to gin up interest by tweeting a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 7:28 pm

I was going to comment that Jennifer seems like such a smart person. I wonder what is up... then read Phil's tweet

PhilKeoghan Is the heat getting to #Jennifer? Low blood sugar, this is not like her at all you canít just stand around on #AmazingRace
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 7:51 pm

Nancy or someone, I just got off the road in time to see the Snowboarders pass Cindy and partner for first - what did Phil's tweet mean that said 'how about that double U turn now, Cindy?'

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 7:57 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Nancy or someone, I just got off the road in time to see the Snowboarders pass Cindy and partner for first - what did Phil's tweet mean that said 'how about that double U turn now, Cindy?'

I think Phil meant she should have used the U-turn on the snowboarders...because they would have come in first.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 7:59 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:

Ernie and Cindy chose not to use it on the snowboarders who were right behind them. It cost them the win. They really want to win a leg. I bet they win when it counts though during the last leg.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 8:02 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I think Phil meant she should have used the U-turn on the snowboarders...because they would have come in first.

I think so too. .. and the snowboarders could have let Cindy and her guy win because they decided not to U-turn them.
Looks like they use it next time according to the previews
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 6th 2011, 8:05 pm

Thanks Wilde, gator, and Nancy! I was trying to keep up with what was happening by reading Phil's tweets on the road but I didn't get everything. It will be interesting if it's the snowboarders that Cindy and Ernie end up U-turning next week.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 7th 2011, 9:32 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I think so too. .. and the snowboarders could have let Cindy and her guy win because they decided not to U-turn them.
Looks like they use it next time according to the previews

Haha, the double U-Turn fails in this episode so the producers bring it back again next episode.

"Darn racers, use our twist or else" !!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 7th 2011, 1:06 pm

is that what they are doing???? i thought that was odd, 2 episodes of double u-turns. I would of said that only laurence and zack would use it but i get since that loss ernie and cindy will be using it

I pretty much am enjoying everyone this season but there is something "uppity" about cindy I don't like, and Laurence seems like a mean old crank that i wish Zack could give one good "shut the hell up and listen to me for once" but I ubderstand it's his father
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15078
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 7th 2011, 4:48 pm

I'm glad the snowboarders didn't let Cindy and that guy win. It is a race afterall. And I hope the Uturn doesn't send the snowboarders packing on the next episode, but if it does at least they've won a lot of stuff along the way. I think I want the snowboarders, Bill/Cathi, and Amani and Marcus in final 3.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 7th 2011, 6:08 pm

bergen wrote:
is that what they are doing???? i thought that was odd, 2 episodes of double u-turns. I would of said that only laurence and zack would use it but i get since that loss ernie and cindy will be using it

I pretty much am enjoying everyone this season but there is something "uppity" about cindy I don't like, and Laurence seems like a mean old crank that i wish Zack could give one good "shut the hell up and listen to me for once" but I ubderstand it's his father

Oh I'm so glad you said this since I feel the same way.

I love Amani & Marcus and would love to see them win. With the exception of Cindy & Ernis, I actually wouldn't mind any of those left winning.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 7th 2011, 6:17 pm

I like Cindy. She is just so darn sincere. It's her upbringing I'm sure. Achievement and being prepared were expected I bet.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 8th 2011, 1:48 pm

I like Cindy too. It seems preparedness and achievement are important to her; but, I don't find she is obnoxious with it. She is actually much, much calmer than I thought she would be. She isn't screaming and blaming Ernie all the time - they accept when they make a mistake, and vow to do better next time.

I am glad the snowboarders actually "raced" to the finish mat as well. After all, that is the name of the game. And, they won a sweet prize for that leg. No matter how good you are, you can get caught in a bad taxi, or made one false move, and you are out. So, you have to take all the wins you can get. I don't think it would have mattered if they relented and "gave" that leg to Cindy/Ernie, as far as payback goes. If they have to use a U-Turn on the boys to save themselves, they will, regardless of what nice things they have done for them.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 8th 2011, 2:25 pm

Schooner wrote:
I like Cindy too. It seems preparedness and achievement are important to her; but, I don't find she is obnoxious with it. She is actually much, much calmer than I thought she would be. She isn't screaming and blaming Ernie all the time - they accept when they make a mistake, and vow to do better next time.

I am glad the snowboarders actually "raced" to the finish mat as well. After all, that is the name of the game. And, they won a sweet prize for that leg. No matter how good you are, you can get caught in a bad taxi, or made one false move, and you are out. So, you have to take all the wins you can get. I don't think it would have mattered if they relented and "gave" that leg to Cindy/Ernie, as far as payback goes. If they have to use a U-Turn on the boys to save themselves, they will, regardless of what nice things they have done for them.

Well the only thing is, Ernie and Cindy did the nice thing. They won't be so nice the next time if it involves the snowboarders.
I guess it is a choice you have to make. If they do use the U-turn on the snowboarders and the boys stay in the race, hopefully they will know it's
the name of the game.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   November 9th 2011, 9:38 am

See, I don't consider them not using the U-turn as being nice. They knew they were in first, so there was really no need to waste it and risk pissing off other teams, when it wasn't necessarily going to benefit them.

And, correct me if I am wrong, but can't you only use it once - so they might actually NEED it more down the road. So I didn't see it as them being nice, but more of them not needing it for their own safety right now.

The snowboarders didn't use it either, so was that them being nice? I think it was the same logic, they didn't need to use it right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th   

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 "Move Goat" Nov. 6th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: