Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 25th 2011, 1:19 am

Kimmie wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Michael Jackson!!!

Best.Guess.Ever

better than spool of lies!

Way better! I didn't think anything could ever top "spool of lies". lol!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 27th 2011, 8:08 pm

Right now she's the only newbie I'd like to see win just because she's so random in her approach.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 27th 2011, 9:02 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Right now she's the only newbie I'd like to see win just because she's so random in her approach.

She came in the HOH tonight, sat down and smelled her pits lol! She's alright, I'm trying to pay more attention to her, since Dom is leaving, there's no one left for me to root for.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 27th 2011, 9:05 pm

Jack'd wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

She came in the HOH tonight, sat down and smelled her pits lol! She's alright, I'm trying to pay more attention to her, since Dom is leaving, there's no one left for me to root for.

She's a character. I could see Woody Allen writing a part just for her in one of his movies lol!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 29th 2011, 11:43 am

This jellyfish will evict Dominic was the best line of the night.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   July 29th 2011, 11:44 am

mytwocents wrote:
This jellyfish will evict Dominic was the best line of the night.

Yes it was. clap
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 1st 2011, 8:53 am

Anatomy is not her strong suit Cool
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 2nd 2011, 5:05 am

I am curious to see if Porche is going to stick with Rachel or try and join Dani.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 2nd 2011, 10:30 am

I think it depends on what Porsche thinks will get her farther in the game. If Rachel wins HOH next week, Porsche will get on the Rachel train again ... if Porsche herself or anyone else wins, I think she'll go with whichever one helps her own game. (as they all should, I guess)
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 2nd 2011, 10:37 am

As Brendon says, Porsche is an ALL TIME FLOATER!

Being a floater this season is not a bad thing as long as it's played right. I'm glad to see Porsche is flexible and doesn't have all her eggs in one basket.
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 2nd 2011, 5:02 pm

Porsche and Dani F2 please? I can dream.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 2nd 2011, 6:19 pm

Porsche doesn't even know what final 2 means. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 2nd 2011, 7:04 pm

DoctorJane wrote:
Porsche and Dani F2 please? I can dream.

Wouldn't that be something? I would love it! With Jordan and Rachel as F3 and 4. dance
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 3rd 2011, 7:32 am

Yes! A final four from heaven.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 3rd 2011, 8:51 am

I like Porsche a whole lot better than I like Shelly, Adam, Lawon, or Kahlia so if Dani goes, she is the next one I am rooting for.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 3rd 2011, 9:25 am

jfan wrote:
I like Porsche a whole lot better than I like Shelly, Adam, Lawon, or Kahlia so if Dani goes, she is the next one I am rooting for.

Me too!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 3rd 2011, 11:18 am

jfan wrote:
Yup, if Dani goes and Dom doesn't come back, I'll hop on the Porsche train too. She's a bit of a ditz but she's kind of a loveable ditz.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 4th 2011, 10:25 am

Porsche has the potential to be a good player - I think being a gold key holder so early on really put her at a disadvantage with the other players. She was a non-entity and because she was not playing and had no power she was skimmed over. I believe that she really likes Rachel and appreciate that while others were ignoring her, Rachel was being kind and friendly towards her. Last night, I think she finally realized that playing with Rachel was not in her best interest. I would assume this coming week she will be trying to reach out to others to form some sort of friendship/alliance. I also think that she is capable of winning competitions and will. I look forward to seeing her navigate from this current situation to a better standing with people.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35561
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 4th 2011, 10:39 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
Porsche has the potential to be a good player - I think being a gold key holder so early on really put her at a disadvantage with the other players. She was a non-entity and because she was not playing and had no power she was skimmed over. I believe that she really likes Rachel and appreciate that while others were ignoring her, Rachel was being kind and friendly towards her. Last night, I think she finally realized that playing with Rachel was not in her best interest. I would assume this coming week she will be trying to reach out to others to form some sort of friendship/alliance. I also think that she is capable of winning competitions and will. I look forward to seeing her navigate from this current situation to a better standing with people.

Porsche has already made a deal with Dani, at least for one week and they are actually getting much closer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 2:44 am

Has Porche picked the side she wants to play with yet? Is she still playing both of them?

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 6:31 am

Jeff and Rachel have her rethinking her alliance.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 9:07 am

Porsche has never been in Jeff's alliance.

I think Rachel's meltdown pushed Porsche to the other side.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 9:12 am

mytwocents wrote:

Porsche has never been aligned seriously with anyone besides Rachel.
Porsche is totally dangerous, but she was never truly a part of anything.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 9:57 am

mytwocents wrote:

Yes, it did. That plus J/J/B/R telling her she couldn't be seen with or talk to others, plus Jeff's obvious (to Porsche) annoyance with her following the HOH comp, plus J/J/R stopping their game talk when she entered the room last night. Perception is everything and Porsche no longer felt truly "included" even though she voted to keep Brendon as she had promised she would. All of those things happened within two days.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 10:16 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Yes, it did. That plus J/J/B/R telling her she couldn't be seen with or talk to others, plus Jeff's obvious (to Porsche) annoyance with her following the HOH comp, plus J/J/R stopping their game talk when she entered the room last night. Perception is everything and Porsche no longer felt truly "included" even though she voted to keep Brendon as she had promised she would. Al
l of those things happened within two days.

I agree and I believe that Porsche is loyal but shes being pushed away by the ones shes loyal to.I don't think shes a stupid girl and I think she'll look elsewear for someone to team up with,I kinda" hope it will be with Dani and Kalia....Three good females could run that place! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 10:19 am

FRANGA wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Yes, it did. That plus J/J/B/R telling her she couldn't be seen with or talk to others, plus Jeff's obvious (to Porsche) annoyance with her following the HOH comp, plus J/J/R stopping their game talk when she entered the room last night. Perception is everything and Porsche no longer felt truly "included" even though she voted to keep Brendon as she had promised she would. Al

I agree and I believe that Porsche is loyal but shes being pushed away by the ones shes loyal to.I don't think shes a stupid girl and I think she'll look elsewear for someone to team up with,I kinda" hope it will be with Dani and Kalia....Three good females could run that place! Laughing

In the updates last night Kalia or Dani asked what Jordan was doing with Rachel. She replied Jordan was comforting her. D?K asked only comforting her? Porshe 'gave a look'.

Porsche could have totally outted what they were doing but did not.

I feel she's playing both sides, giving the current power the needed attention.

She's a tricky one lol!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 10:20 am

FRANGA wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Porsche was never loyal to Jeff or Jordan. When Rachel was HOH, she was planting seeds about Jeff and Jordan, which Rachel interpreted as sent from Dani, but most likely were Porsche's own. And she did it again with Dani when she was HOH. I know people want to blame Jeff for everything, but in this case, truly, this is Porsche and Rachel's deal. Porsche for having an overactive imagination and running with things, and Rachel for being Rachel.

Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 11:13 am

xubaby wrote:
FRANGA wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Porsche was never loyal to Jeff or Jordan. When Rachel was HOH, she was planting seeds about Jeff and Jordan, which Rachel interpreted as sent from Dani, but most likely were Porsche's own. And she did it again with Dani when she was HOH. I know people want to blame Jeff for everything, but in this case, truly, this is Porsche and Rachel's deal. Porsche for having an overactive imagination and running with things, and Rachel for being Rachel.

Your take is very interesting on Rachel's HOH and Porsche planting seeds. I felt like Porsche's communication with Rachel on Friday night, in the HOH while they were playing Mancala, was very pro Jeff and Jordan. I got the feeling from that conversation that Porsche's assessment of the various players in the game helped Rachel to see what Dani was doing more clearly. It was later after Porsche and Rachel had this talk that Rachel and Brendon shared the bath and discussed it. It was not until that point with Porsche did Rachel think about what was happening and what could happen. Originally when Porsche came up stairs Rachel was furious that Jeff and Jordan were not on her side because of the luxury competition and who Jordan chose to share that with.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 11:44 am

Right Melissa. She did help make Rachel see what Dani was doing. BUT that wasn't to be pro Jeff & Jordan AT ALL. She has been throwing stuff out there about them all game so far with the others, the only person she has been with really is Rachel. Porsche messed up big-time last night if she was really on Rachel's side. She put two players up together that wouldn't have been gunning for Rachel when the whole other side of the house wants her out.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 12:13 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Right Melissa. She did help make Rachel see what Dani was doing. BUT that wasn't to be pro Jeff & Jordan AT ALL. She has been throwing stuff out there about them all game so far with the others, the only person she has been with really is Rachel. Porsche messed up big-time last night if she was really on Rachel's side. She put two players up together that wouldn't have been gunning for Rachel when the whole other side of the house wants her out.

Yeah she did goof big time last night. The thing that I found interesting was that she was up there in the HOH with Kalia and the others and she was defending to them why she voted for Brendon, as an excuse as to why Jeff and Jordan were made at her. Sometimes I don't follow her thinking. Also right after she left the HOH and she stalled before she left saying that she was afraid of Jeff and Jordan - she went down the stairs and right through the sliding glass doors to sit with them and never looked uncomfortable in the least.

I like Porsche, I have thought for a while that she might be the dark horse in the bunch. But her chatter and her brain are not working together for her when she communicates with the other houseguests. This is going to catch up with her sooner or later. She is smart and can see the errors in Rachel's game play enough to warn her not to behave a certain way, but when it comes to her own game play she says stuff she shouldn't or says something and does the polar opposite of what she said she feared or was concerned about. There are some very savvy players in that house and she is going to out herself with this behavior if she does not get it together.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 5th 2011, 7:58 pm

She is still a mystery and I imagine she doesn't know what side she wants to be with now still.

She voted for Brendon to stay to be on Rachel's good side, but she put Jeff vs Shelly in the HoH comp that lead to the other side having the power this week.

I can see if Dani or Kalia leave and Jeff becomes HOH she will be nominated for sure.

She might make it pretty far though.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:03 am

for porsche, wouldn't mind seeing a dani/porsche final 2!

i have said in the live feed discussion a few times, (where i get ignored all the time but ), i think this girl has shelly pegged and alot of what is going on in the game. She may be loony tunes but if others would SHUT UP and really try to listen to her she would be a big help. She knows this plan was a complete f**k up from the beginning, and i think she knows she really has to try to win HOH this week.

I hope so I would really like to see what she does and has to say
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:10 am

bergen wrote:

i have said in the live feed discussion a few times, (where i get ignored all the time but ), i think this girl has shelly pegged and alot of what is going on in the game. She may be loony tunes but if others would SHUT UP and really try to listen to her she would be a big help. She knows this plan was a complete f**k up from the beginning, and i think she knows she really has to try to win HOH this week.

Porsche is right about a lot of things, but she's wrong about even more. And I'm not usually one to give Rachel credit, but I'm pretty sure she was the one who got Porsche on the Shelly cannot be trusted train 3 weeks ago. Porsche is just running with it.

I would have liked Porsche a lot more if she had of stuck with Rachel. Rachel really was her friend. I don't blame Porsche for jumping ship when Rachel went crazy, but the cattiness behind her back with Kalia and Dani turns me off her.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:13 am

bergen wrote:

Porsche's big problem is in how she chooses to present information. She spent the first 4 weeks not relly interacting with people, whether by choice or not, and when she did interact, she would tell these outrageous stories that didn't match what actually happened. She was setting herself up as being a liar, exaggerator, and exploiter to the point that Dani tried to make use of that. And then once she completely abandoned Rachel after CRAZY came to town and started bashing her with Dani/Kalia/Lawon, her stock fell even more with everyone but Dani who seemed to trust her more. Porsche needs to sit back and reaccess how she presents info to people because she can't even tell one story straight, even if she's telling the same story twice within a 2 minute period, and that hurts her credibility a lot. I mean, she ran around the whole house saying that Brendon should have let her win veto, that Jeff YELLED at her during HoH, and that Rachel never thanked her... all lies. These things stick out.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:16 am

bergen wrote:

I agree ,I think she knows a heck of a lot and could be a big asset to Dani.(Kalia is hurting Dani .imo)....Shes smart enough to NOT be loyal to the ones that are trying to own her!...I'll take a Dani and Porche f2 anytime! happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:26 am

Quote :
I would have liked Porsche a lot more if she had of stuck with Rachel. Rachel really was her friend. I don't blame Porsche for jumping ship when Rachel went crazy, but the cattiness behind her back with Kalia and Dani turns me off her.

ITA

I think she uses the Rachel bashing as a way to bond with them. Rachel and Porsche were having fun last night, but then she ran to the HOH room to bash her. I feel like Rachel really did like her as a friend.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:31 am

blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

Porsche is right about a lot of things, but she's wrong about even more. And I'm not usually one to give Rachel credit, but I'm pretty sure she was the one who got Porsche on the Shelly cannot be trusted train 3 weeks ago. Porsche is just running with it.

i don't know, i am going to give her the credit still, i think she has been very observant and knows alot. As for rachel, rachel is one of those you can't talk to anyone when you are my friend, and porshe isn't, but I don't give much lead way to rachel. I'm not a fan or hers with or without brendon in the house
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:33 am

Odin wrote:
bergen wrote:

Porsche's big problem is in how she chooses to present information. She spent the first 4 weeks not relly interacting with people, whether by choice or not, and when she did interact, she would tell these outrageous stories that didn't match what actually happened. She was setting herself up as being a liar, exaggerator, and exploiter to the point that Dani tried to make use of that. And then once she completely abandoned Rachel after CRAZY came to town and started bashing her with Dani/Kalia/Lawon, her stock fell even more with everyone but Dani who seemed to trust her more. Porsche needs to sit back and reaccess how she presents info to people because she can't even tell one story straight, even if she's telling the same story twice within a 2 minute period, and that hurts her credibility a lot. I mean, she ran around the whole house saying that Brendon should have let her win veto, that Jeff YELLED at her during HoH, and that Rachel never thanked her... all lies. These things stick out.

alright i will give you the jeff didn't yell, but he never made her comfortable, actually no one really in the house did.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:35 am

bergen wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
bergen wrote:

i don't know, i am going to give her the credit still, i think she has been very observant and knows alot. As for rachel, rachel is one of those you can't talk to anyone when you are my friend, and porshe isn't, but I don't give much lead way to rachel. I'm not a fan or hers with or without brendon in the house

confused Did somebody else write this for you? (J/K my posts are a mess before I proofread too) lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   August 9th 2011, 11:40 am

But that's the point. No one but Rachel gave this girl the time of day. When she couldn't understand what they were doing by putting her up to give her the key and was complaining, the others kind of went 'bitch is crazy" and just let Rachel deal with her.

I do agree that Rachel went overboard, but everyone in there gets paranoid about people going behind their back to people they know aren't on their side. Rachel would have been a true friend to Porsche. I am really disappointed that the nom was switched to Lawon, Fiat can be dismissed at any time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Porsche   

Back to top Go down

Porsche
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: