AuthorMessage
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:08 pm

balmoral wrote:
Jordan newer made me depressed and miserable like Cassi did. mtc. sorry but i don't agree. Jordan BB11 was much more social player than Cassi was. Cassi comes stand offish and with no reason, 2 weeks is not enough for me to "imagine" how great BBer she was. She did not give me any inspiration to look forward for her great game. All this is just MO based on this short time she was there.

Have I mentioned that I love Bally? Kiss of Love

Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:08 pm

You know what's sad? The majority only want Cassi back so she can upset Rachel. Not because she was such a great player, not because she added much to the show, but only because she can UPSET RACHEL for, what, a day at most, unless she plans on not playing the game and antagonizing her and Dani all day. That's NOT a good reason to bring someone back for me. And if Rachel goes home next week, what point is there for Cassi to return? She still won't play the game.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:11 pm

Current you did not, but I know it for the long time,LOL Love back!... Odin I soooooo agree with YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:16 pm

Odin wrote:
You know what's sad? The majority only want Cassi back so she can upset Rachel. Not because she was such a great player, not because she added much to the show, but only because she can UPSET RACHEL for, what, a day at most, unless she plans on not playing the game and antagonizing her and Dani all day. That's NOT a good reason to bring someone back for me. And if Rachel goes home next week, what point is there for Cassi to return? She still won't play the game.

Cassi's edit on the show was that of a brave little soldier who stood up to powers of evil and was punished unfairly. She is just one more early evicted HG who failed to play well or play at all, who will be canonized as "The Best Player Who Never Got a Chance". How can one admire Dani and Janelle (the girls who always hustled, won in a clutch, never gave up) for their game, and put Cassi, Brian, Kristen, etc in the same category?

karenkns
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:23 pm

It can't be both ways, she's either this big huge threat that they saw as bigger than Dom. Since they wanted to throw veto to him and get him off the block so bad. For someone with no game play they were really desperate to get rid of Cassie and keep the strong guy who won veto.

Or she's this awful player that can't play the game yet they needed so desperately to get her out right now?

Dani wanted Cassie out because it gave her Dom to herself. Rachel wanted Cassie out because she didn't like her. None of it had to do with Cassie's game play since the HOH trusted and wanted to keep her.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:27 pm

karenkns wrote:
It can't be both ways, she's either this big huge threat that they saw as bigger than Dom. Since they wanted to throw veto to him and get him off the block so bad. For someone with no game play they were really desperate to get rid of Cassie and keep the strong guy who won veto.

Or she's this awful player that can't play the game yet they needed so desperately to get her out right now?

Dani wanted Cassie out because it gave her Dom to herself. Rachel wanted Cassie out because she didn't like her. None of it had to do with Cassie's game play since the HOH trusted and wanted to keep her.

Exactly!

trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:58 pm

currentresident wrote:
karenkns wrote:

Exactly!

Nail on the head.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 2:59 pm

trubeliver wrote:
currentresident wrote:
karenkns wrote:

Exactly!

Nail on the head.

bravo tens tens tens
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:02 pm

Odin wrote:

Drama is always an acceptable reason to want something to happen. fuss and fight
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9284
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:07 pm

karenkns wrote:

but they didn't want to keep her, they liked her but didn't want to keep her and dom in the house together. That's what i don't get, what actually happened was what I always thought was the plan, before HOH was even won.
B.S to the jealousy of rachel, it was just an easy reason to be pissed at rachel because she didn't play "clean" like cassi did, and BS to dani got what she wanted, i have no doubt dani would be fine if Dom left, she would of adjusted her game/
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:12 pm

London wrote:
Odin wrote:

Drama is always an acceptable reason to want something to happen. fuss and fight

I kinda got wore out on the drama between Cassi and Rachel because every time I tuned in, one of them was usually repeating the story ad nauseam. I was exhausted with them after their HN discussion. I don't know if I could go through that again, lol.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:13 pm

Odin wrote:
London wrote:
Odin wrote:

I kinda got wore out on the drama between Cassi and Rachel because every time I tuned in, one of them was usually repeating the story ad nauseam. I was exhausted with them after their HN discussion. I don't know if I could go through that again, lol.

That's a good point! I was tired of it too.
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:24 pm

bergen wrote:
karenkns wrote:

but they didn't want to keep her, they liked her but didn't want to keep her and dom in the house together. That's what i don't get, what actually happened was what I always thought was the plan, before HOH was even won.
B.S to the jealousy of rachel, it was just an easy reason to be pissed at rachel because she didn't play "clean" like cassi did, and BS to dani got what she wanted, i have no doubt dani would be fine if Dom left, she would of adjusted her game/

Jordan and Jeff wanted to keep her because it would be better for their game.
Dani wanted her gone because it would be better for her game.
Rachel wanted her gone because she didn't like her and it would have been better for her gone.

Jordan and Jeff ended up making a decision to do what their alliance wanted and not what they wanted.

Even James Rhine one of Dani's BFF's have spoken out on it being a dumb move from JJ and good for D/RB because they got rid of their own ally who would have been with them and a target that was on RBD's back for them. And Dani's really desperate and playing hard to keep Dom that it's transparent, so I don't think she'd be fine if he left. He's the one she needs as a partner. Rachel's goodbye message also showed that this eviction wasn't about the game at all, it was personal.

Last edited by karenkns on July 22nd 2011, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:28 pm

Getting rid of Cassi wasn't a dumb move by Jordan. JJ had to keep the vets alliance a priority. Rachel winning HoH proved it was the right move.

Not nominating Will/Boogie and evicting Diane was a dumb move.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:33 pm

they (J&J) also said they can't keep her because they can't keep her and dom in the house together, the WHOLE alliance said that from towards the end, just because jordan jumped on the whole everyone is jealous of cassi bandwagon and told cassi that, then that is when it became a problem in the house, and dani again would of been fine if Dom left, maybe even better. The whole alliance benefited from her leaving, not just Dani & Dom.
and if cassi stayed yes she would of put up B&R but she also would of put up J&J if the pov was used.
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:41 pm

Who knows what can still happen to them this week, it would have been a really dumb for JJ to get rid of Cassie if Dom wins veto again and Rachel sees the opportunity to put JJ up. James sees it as dumb because they got rid of Rachel and Dani's target and not their own. Getting rid of someone that wasn't coming after them.

Rachel's already jealous that it's her HOH and everyone is downstairs talking to JJ instead of upstairs in her HOH room. Brendon and Dani had to talk to her to drop talking like that, she tried to continue and they shot it down. Plus there's Jeff being mad at her last week probably still in her mind.

Quote :
they (J&J) also said they can't keep her because they can't keep her and dom in the house together, the WHOLE alliance said that from towards the end, just because jordan jumped on the whole everyone is jealous of cassi bandwagon and told cassi that, then that is when it became a problem in the house,

It was before that, Jeff and Brendon both have voiced it out loud in private before Jordan said anything to Cassie. It was pretty obvious, Brendon probably figured it out during the plastic surgery talks. The whole thing with Brendon, Rachel and Dani going against their alliance to either throw Dom the veto or take him off the block wasn't going to be for the good of their alliance, but for the good of themselves. What sense was it for BR to keep Dom the stronger and smarter player and get rid of the one Rachel claims doesn't know how to play?

JJ picked the alliance over themselves and they don't know that had Rachel won the veto she was taking Dom off the block so it forced their hand with Cassie.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:51 pm

yeah but rachel is not nominating J&J and won't put them up as replacements, they are safe, and J&J also left 2 of the biggest targets left in the game for everyone to go after, and out of the duo she nominated still has the loyal, shelly with them. Again, the WHOLE alliance benefitted from cassi leaving.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 3:54 pm

I agree with you Karenkns - great post. It put Jeff and Jordan in a pickle. Although they went with group it was not what they wanted for their game. Even though they did it for their group, Cassi and Shelly were left knowing that it was not Jeff nor Jordan that wanted it to go down that way.

Rachel ate her words to Dom later in the week, earlier she told him that Dani, B & R tried to keep him off the block but J&J would not have it. By week's end, she realized that it was better for them that D go...........Reap what you sow Rachel. I don't care what they tell Dani or Dom about the noms.........I don't think that Adam is the target this week, I think R&B want D gone and if they can keep him on the block, he could go home. I have a feeling if his back is against the wall; he would have a long talk with Shelly about it and spill all he knows about Dani, Rachel and Brendon to save his booty!

I think Dani will show more of her "stuff" before the end of the week and others will be on to her. Kalia being her mouth piece with information is not Dani's best move - Kalia talks to much and uses the same verbiage........I think they will catch on to that this week too.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 4:26 pm

bergen wrote:
they (J&J) also said they can't keep her because they can't keep her and dom in the house together, the WHOLE alliance said that from towards the end, just because jordan jumped on the whole everyone is jealous of cassi bandwagon and told cassi that, then that is when it became a problem in the house, and dani again would of been fine if Dom left, maybe even better. The whole alliance benefited from her leaving, not just Dani & Dom.
and if cassi stayed yes she would of put up B&R but she also would of put up J&J if the pov was used.

I agree, Bergen.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 4:41 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Getting rid of Cassi wasn't a dumb move by Jordan. JJ had to keep the vets alliance a priority. Rachel winning HoH proved it was the right move.

You are not allowed to give any credit to Jeff and Jordan. In case of emergency, you may give Jeff an occasional minor credit which must be swiftly followed by reiteration of how stupid it was for him to get rid of Russell. Under NO circumstances, should you give credit to Jordan for anything in BB game. Any positive moves were made for her by other strategically brilliant players, AG, blind luck, or acts of God. You may not deviate from these rules.

balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 5:06 pm

currentresident wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

You are not allowed to give any credit to Jeff and Jordan. In case of emergency, you may give Jeff an occasional minor credit which must be swiftly followed by reiteration of how stupid it was for him to get rid of Russell. Under NO circumstances, should you give credit to Jordan for anything in BB game. Any positive moves were made for her by other strategically brilliant players, AG, blind luck, or acts of God. You may not deviate from these rules.
Yup
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 5:29 pm

currentresident wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

If RB put JJ on the block this week or someone uses veto and they put them on block. We'll see how getting rid of their ally just to pacify Rachel and Dani worked out for them.

Quote :

Rachel ate her words to Dom later in the week, earlier she told him that Dani, B & R tried to keep him off the block but J&J would not have it. By week's end, she realized that it was better for them that D go...........Reap what you sow Rachel.

ITA with the Cassie hate tunnel vision gone Rachel was getting it this morning. She was seeing Dani's connection to Dom and that she wants
him to stay for herself and not for BR.
Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 5:42 pm

Have their been any post eviction Cassi interviews?
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 5:57 pm

One was supposed to be on CBS.com but I haven't seen it yet.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 6:01 pm

bergen wrote:
I agree totally. All 5 veterans stated that either Dom or Cassi had to go. (Because they were an obvious alliance and a threat to nominate veterans) We'll never know what Cassi would or wouldn't have done if she had stayed because she got the boot. Shelly is more valuable to J/J right now because they know she is with them and will do whatever they want. Cassi was a question mark. Her "bonding" with Jordan may have been real or it might have been an attempt to get Jordan to put up K/L instead of her, or, after the POV ceremony, to get Jordan to influence the others to keep Cassi instead of Shelly. If she gets back in, we'll see what she'll do but I saw no evidence of any great strategic or competitive game play.
Having her come back might get Brendon nominated and for that I would be grateful.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 6:34 pm

First Interview up -

http://www.realitynation.com/big-brother/big-brother-interview-evicted-houseguest-cassi/
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 22nd 2011, 10:40 pm

Thanks!

They're not telling her about the votes, so it's sequester for her.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 23rd 2011, 3:50 am

bergen wrote:

I agree. Getting rid of Cassi if Dom won POV is what they planned even before Jordan won HOH.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 23rd 2011, 6:54 pm

Digital Spy - Another interview -

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s69/big-brother-usa/interviews/a331270/big-brother-13-cassi-colvin-on-regrets-rachel-life-after-the-show.html
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 11:29 am

ok...I am playing catch up because Ii have been crazy busy with work and photo sessions. But I have to get this off my chest... prefaced with an apology if I offend any of my longtime boardmates with the following r ant (as i said I must catch up so I am unaware who is a fan) but here goes

I am soooooo over the she is just jealous of me because I am pretty...does that mean that Dani, jordan, and porsche are hags?? because rachel does "play" with them???? She is not jealous of cassi...cassi all but said "no way in hell am I playing with you when initially approached" and said out loud to rachel someone on OUR side flipped...oh wait by "our" side I just mean the ppl that do not like porsche...not the game...(Idiot!)

and on episode 1 my hubby and I were like she is a model? she is not really that pretty, I think jordan is way prettier. Her model photos look awesome, but that is photogenic not pretty...oh and stop with the botox already. It is so frustrating that botox is the new "wash your face every morning and evening" for pretty skin regimen. one last thing...sure rachel can be catty but imo so is cassi...every single person has snark. In the 2 convos they showed with her and rachel/brendon she did her fair share but with no acknowledgment to the fact. she is the only adult.. really stfu...i pray I never have to see her again...after the reunion

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 11:32 am

I just read that it was confirmed by AG the Keith and Cassie are still in sequester.Sorry if you all know this already......................
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 1:35 pm

rallen wrote:
ok...I am playing catch up because Ii have been crazy busy with work and photo sessions. But I have to get this off my chest... prefaced with an apology if I offend any of my longtime boardmates with the following r ant (as i said I must catch up so I am unaware who is a fan) but here goes

I am soooooo over the she is just jealous of me because I am pretty...does that mean that Dani, jordan, and porsche are hags?? because rachel does "play" with them???? She is not jealous of cassi...cassi all but said "no way in hell am I playing with you when initially approached" and said out loud to rachel someone on OUR side flipped...oh wait by "our" side I just mean the ppl that do not like porsche...not the game...(Idiot!)

and on episode 1 my hubby and I were like she is a model? she is not really that pretty, I think jordan is way prettier. Her model photos look awesome, but that is photogenic not pretty...oh and stop with the botox already. It is so frustrating that botox is the new "wash your face every morning and evening" for pretty skin regimen. one last thing...sure rachel can be catty but imo so is cassi...every single person has snark. In the 2 convos they showed with her and rachel/brendon she did her fair share but with no acknowledgment to the fact. she is the only adult.. really stfu...i pray I never have to see her again...after the reunion

I think most people are on the same page as you. I don't think that Rachel was jealous of Cassi's looks either. Did Cassi talk about getting botox? I must of missed that?

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 1:42 pm

I didn't know she had botox.

I don't think Rachel was jealous of Cassi's looks either but other people fed her that bullshit, i.e. Shelly and Jordan.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 1:47 pm

I think Rachel wants to be the centre of attention. If another girl steals that from her, she is jealous. She feels that any female who is not fawning all over her and wanting to be her best friend must be working against her. Cassi didn't suck up to her, so she had to go, just like Kristen last year. I think there is some merit in the idea that Rachel was jealous of Cassi.

She doesn't get this way toward the guys, does she?
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 3:30 pm

Found this. Looks like she's naked lol

Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 4:28 pm

Lori wrote:
I didn't know she had botox.

I don't think Rachel was jealous of Cassi's looks either but other people fed her that bullshit, i.e. Shelly and Jordan.
She never said it that I know...I guess I just assume it when her freaking forehead does not ever move...ever.lol

Not really sure how cassi stole rachels "spotlight", did I miss something. I think rachel likes being in the spotlight,but I think she would be willing to share it and would like to be a "pretty girls" alliance. She seems insecure and wants to be liked by ppl...even someone as GOrgeous as Cassi dripping sarcasm

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 4:31 pm

kmjm wrote:
I think Rachel wants to be the centre of attention. If another girl steals that from her, she is jealous. She feels that any female who is not fawning all over her and wanting to be her best friend must be working against her. Cassi didn't suck up to her, so she had to go, just like Kristen last year. I think there is some merit in the idea that Rachel was jealous of Cassi.

i still do not see it as jealousy...it is a case of ok she does not want to work with me she has to go..which is smart and the right thing to do in the game of BB. I would also bet my farm that cassi was lying through her teeth when she said something like I Liked you last year but now I see it, she is full of crap. I think she was being "catty"

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 4:41 pm

kmjm wrote:

tens I agree completely with this post good posting

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 4:47 pm

rallen wrote:
kmjm wrote:

i still do not see it as jealousy...it is a case of ok she does not want to work with me she has to go..which is smart and the right thing to do in the game of BB. I would also bet my farm that cassi was lying through her teeth when she said something like I Liked you last year but now I see it, she is full of crap. I think she was being "catty"

my thoughts(and they are most likely worth exactly what you paid for them)

I don't think Rachel is one of those women who only comes alive with men and sees other women as her competition. In fact, I think it is just the oposite. I think she desperatly
wants to be liked and accepted by other women. The problem comes in because she is insecure and is scared that women will turn on her or let her down in the end.

But her overiding emotion is wanting to be liked by other women. And she is so scared they will not be real and will betray her that she watches for the first sign that they have turned on her. This fear is so much part of her that she often takes things wrong or sees things that are not there.
Her second instinct is to attack before attacked. "you can't reject me cause I reject you first"
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   July 24th 2011, 5:02 pm

mimTN wrote:
rallen wrote:
kmjm wrote:

my thoughts(and they are most likely worth exactly what you paid for them)

I don't think Rachel is one of those women who only comes alive with men and sees other women as her competition. In fact, I think it is just the oposite. I think she desperatly
wants to be liked and accepted by other women. The problem comes in because she is insecure and is scared that women will turn on her or let her down in the end.

But her overiding emotion is wanting to be liked by other women. And she is so scared they will not be real and will betray her that she watches for the first sign that they have turned on her. This fear is so much part of her that she often takes things wrong or sees things that are not there.
Her second instinct is to attack before attacked. "you can't reject me cause I reject you first"

good posting good insight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassi   

Back to top Go down

Cassi
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: